Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Code:
Could not import renpy.bootstrap. Please ensure you decompressed Ren'Py
correctly, preserving the directory structure.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/games/The_DeLuca_Family-0.07.2-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../The_DeLuca_Family.py", line 198, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/user/games/The_DeLuca_Family-0.07.2-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../The_DeLuca_Family.py", line 188, in main
    import renpy.bootstrap
  File "/home/user/games/The_DeLuca_Family-0.07.2-pc/renpy/__init__.py", line 56, in <module>
    from renpy.compat import *
  File "/home/user/games/The_DeLuca_Family-0.07.2-pc/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 59, in <module>
    import future.standard_library
ImportError: No module named future.standard_library
I got the same error. It starts fine under Wine (before encountering a separate error), so this error appears to be specific to the Linux executables.
Same error here. This is the second game ever to give me this error. To clarify, this didn't used to be a problem and I could play "The DeLuca Family" Linux version just fine but something in this latest update where we had to start a new game I am now greeted by this error.

The other game on this site gave me the same exact error (FreshWomen -- they said they were going to fix it in the next version so we'll see there). Something about no module named "future.standard_library". The literally hundreds of other Ren'Py games I've been playing on F95 do not have this issue (yet).

On my system I can freely swap between Python 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10-beta for the system to actively use. All give the same error when trying to open this latest version of "The DeLuca Family", so I still think it's in the Ren'Py implementation(?) being used by certain games. Good luck, devs, we appreciate you.

firelord112

Dec 14, 2018
In the Mission "Nimble Fingers" you have to fight a couple and finish the fight with an S Rank to unlock a Picture, but no matter how good my stats are I always finish with a D Rank.
Does anyone have an Idea why this could be?

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
In the Mission "Nimble Fingers" you have to fight a couple and finish the fight with an S Rank to unlock a Picture, but no matter how good my stats are I always finish with a D Rank.
Does anyone have an Idea why this could be?
It's a bug. You can either use the console to change the FightDefeat variable or there's a patch posted somewhere in the thread.

jingdong4442

Mar 31, 2021
please,v0.072 , \tl inventory.rpy quests.rpy the translation did not take effect。 the rest are running normally.
why is it that ?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

The Deluca Family is a game developed by HopesGaming. At first, when I have downloaded this game, I wasn’t expecting it to be anything like it is. I was just looking for a game with some good lewd scenes, I didn’t know what type of game this is, so I downloaded it and wanted to check it myself. I started playing it and I was hooked. I played and played, I loved the story so much that I can proudly say that its story is enough for anyone to play this game. Enough of that, I will try to describe how good of a game is DeLuca family in each aspect. Before that, let’s just see the overview of the game given by Hopes on his .

JERRRRRYYYYY

May 3, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.2 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Why it crash when i buy something in the shop

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming,

How have you been doing man?
Just asking this out of curiosity.

In the Ombra mission, when "Serpent" makes announcement of members to assist the MC, he says the following:

000.png
001.png

In the brief meeting in the middle of the Ombra contract, we saw Gildart (gent), Onorina (gent), Caterina (Capo), Amata (Capo) discussing about MC.
Didn't realize this before when I played the game the first time, but shouldn't there be another gent since according to "Serpent", Gildart would have picked 2 others excluding himself (well, that's my understanding of it)?

One of the two was Onorina, so who was the other gent (and why didn't we see him/her)?

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Didn't realize this before when I played the game the first time, but shouldn't there be another gent since according to "Serpent", Gildart would have picked 2 others excluding himself (well, that's my understanding of it)?
My understanding is, he picks two of the gent in total.
Yet, from a safety prospective view, it would be a fatal error if you would observe hope continuously during the mission. Thus the other gent could have been tailing him like Onorina and needed to stick to him, during the time Gillard talks with the others about the MC.

Reactions: D Dog and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My understanding is, he picks two of the gent in total.
Yet, from a safety prospective view, it would be a fatal error if you would observe hope continuously during the mission. Thus the other gent could have been tailing him like Onorina and needed to stick to him, during the time Gillard talks with the others about the MC.
That makes sense when Gildart, Onorina, Caterina and Amata were discussing about the MC, the second gent watches MC in stealth.

Kinda wondering the identity of this gent though. Was it Michael? Or someone else?
I'd assume there are several more gents who were in the Ombra mission than the ones with names we saw (so far, Gildart, Onorina, Elita, Alda, Michael, but from the first screen there's at least 3 male unnamed gents also [excluding Gildart from those 3 since while Gildart was in the Ombra mission itself, he seemed to be missing in the pre-mission briefing]).

Also, since Onorina and Gildart was watching MC as he was fighting the Quasi-Capo, I wonder this second Capo was watching Caterina and Amata's fight with the Ombra Capos? Hmmm :unsure:

TarusSilver

May 6, 2021
I like the great game, but I have a question that in the game folder tl there are several languages available: Language: English, French, German, Spanish etc. but when I go to Language in the game I only see English and back now I would like to have it I know where I can change the language

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No it isn't. There is new content. Some in the old content and a new mission.
No, it is not. For 0.7.2 there is no new content in it or do you mean: Added a little scene where the dog can save MC during nimble contract fight (Morbil)?

The new content was added in 0.7. 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 are (almost) only bugfix and improvements to the menu, without (almost) any new content.
v0.07.2:

Changes and new features:

Mission Contracts can now be fully controlled via keyboard shortcuts. Designed so it can be played with only the left hand
-navigation: W,S,A,D. Explore: E, Interact: Q, Inventory: Z, Abilities: X, choices: 1-9, Continue: Space, Skip: Ctrl

- Nimble finger now also give Hardened Leather Gloves (R) when getting S
- Stats has been changed to icons (Visual change)
- Icons has been added in appropriate choices (such as battle choices)
- Gallery will stay unlocked even outside of the save game.
- Added all missing events to gallery replay
- Added new Explore stat for mission contract. Will give an overview of how much of the
contract you have explored.
- Added a little scene where the dog can save MC during nimble contract fight (Morbil)
- Saves now inform people what version the saves is and if it is compatible or not.
- Added an image of MC that shows the different gear you wear.
Works with all current equipment.
- Overhaul of the main mission GUI during contracts
- Transparent dialogue box added
- Many new translatable huds and gui

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the Nimble Finger Fight gave the D rank no matter what
- Fixed an issue that overlapped a mission and Wilfred when not having enough HP/MP
- Fixed an issue where consumable quantities wouldn't update
- Fixed an issue where some room hotspots would persist into events
- The Painter missing description fixed
- New line markers in The Painter fixed
- Can fall through to Painter Talk label in mission The Painter fixed
- Prevents player discarding the pistol so you always have at least one gun
- Peeking stealth bug fixed
- Gallery replay bug fixed
- Bonanzo Meeting top right broken map fix

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I like the great game, but I have a question that in the game folder tl there are several languages available: Language: English, French, German, Spanish etc. but when I go to Language in the game I only see English and back now I would like to have it I know where I can change the language
I think that the translations were done by other people. Possibly by forum members, here.
I guess, when the game was re-written, translations have not been continued.
As it stands, there is only English. You can request a translation, if you go to the section of the forum where these are done: https://f95zone.to/forums/translation.27/ (y)

Reactions: TarusSilver

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No it isn't. There is new content. Some in the old content and a new mission.
You are correct for 0.7 in general, and normally I would point that out, however I read the question as being specific to the 0.7.1 to 0.7.2 update. If it was meant as 0.6 to 0.7 in general, then you are correct, there is even more content than you described (all the missions).

Reactions: JJJ84

Roche3945

Aug 18, 2020
Bonjour, je suis fan du jeu. But since there is no more version other than English. Wouldn't it be fair to remove all versions other than English? . Thank you for your compression.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In the brief meeting in the middle of the Ombra contract, we saw Gildart (gent), Onorina (gent), Caterina (Capo), Amata (Capo) discussing about MC.
Onorina is a gent?
Thought she's a woman, not a gentleman?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes