JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aha. So Gracie does talk about it (Good catch!).
So from what we're hearing from her, seems like both Luna and Gracie were exploring the forest then they somehow got separated due to an incident, and Gracie lost the memory of what happened.
It will be intriguing how this part of her storyline gets explored.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
All this theorycrafting is great, but noone is commenting that MC FINALLY got LAID!!!
lol probably 2 main reasons for that:

1) Most fans (including myself), at the moment treat sex scenes as pretty much like icing on cake.
Two things matter most to most fans of this game; story & characters.
That does not mean we don't want sex though. We know a lot of it will be coming, all in good time.

2) Eiza is not one of the main girls
Yes, MC finally got laid, but the sex scene was quite short. Someone mentioned this to Hopes (the dev) and his reply was "I didn't want to make the sex scenes of the side girls be more longer or impressive that they overshadow the main girls"

So yeah. we'll see MC have sex with side girls, but I'd imagine we won't get to the the whole floodgates of sexual content unless we reach the milestone where our MC starts having full sex with at least one of the main girls (in terms of order, I'd imagine Luna will be first, followed by either Gracie or Isabel, and then lastly Cordia).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

1) Most fans (including myself), at the moment treat sex scenes as pretty much like icing on cake.
That does not mean we don't want sex though. We know a lot of it will be coming, all in good time.

Yes, MC finally got laid, but the sex scene was quite short. Someone mentioned this to Hopes (the dev) and his reply was "I didn't want to make the sex scenes of the side girls be more longer or impressive that they overshadow the main girls"

So yeah. we'll see MC have sex with side girls, but I'd imagine we won't get to the the whole floodgates of sexual content unless we reach the milestone where our MC starts having full sex with at least one of the main girls (in terms of order, I'd imagine Luna will be first, followed by either Gracie or Isabel, and then lastly Cordia).
And to my mind, sex with side characters are often there to spice things up as well as giving the developer time (by making impatient players happier) to take their time with the progression with the main LIs.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
(in terms of order, I'd imagine Luna will be first, followed by either Gracie or Isabel, and then lastly Cordia).
Definitely, 100% Cordia last.
I have a feeling Isabel will be first. She's furthest advanced, in terms of sexual contact with MC.
I think Gracie could well be ahead of Luna, she's a bit more eager to learn, but then Luna is smitten, so....
Aah, who am I kidding? As if I care, I am happy to wait for all 4 of my beauties to come & do not have a sequential preference. :love:

I just wanna see Ayhsel when Cordia lays down an ultimatum: my daughter(s), or me! :ROFLMAO:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019

Oh, I agree with all your points, I was mainly amused :)

Reactions: Dragon59 and JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have a feeling Isabel will be first. She's furthest advanced, in terms of sexual contact with MC.
I think Gracie could well be ahead of Luna, she's a bit more eager to learn, but then Luna is smitten, so....
Aah, who am I kidding? As if I care, I am happy to wait for all 4 of my beauties to come & do not have a sequential preference. :love:

I just wanna see Ayhsel when Cordia lays down an ultimatum: my daughter(s), or me! :ROFLMAO:
ohh come on!!! that is soooo evil that I don't know if i should feel angry with your or proud!

I am pretty sure I would tell her that I pick her, as I would tell Luna that I pick her, Gracie that I pick her and Isabel that I pick her...

Never planned to live that long.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ohh come on!!! that is soooo evil that I don't know if i should feel angry with your or proud!
Ha haha, the anger is the purest expression of pride! :giggle:
I am pretty sure I would tell her that I pick her, as I would tell Luna that I pick her, Gracie that I pick her and Isabel that I pick her...

Never planned to live that long.
& boy! What a way to go!!! Cannot perceive a brighter flame of glory. :cool:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Come to think of it, I agree with you.

Hopes did say lust level may be greatest with Isabel, so I can see her being first.
With Gracie and Luna, I have a feeling it's gonna depend on how fast Gracie learns what love actually is, realizes it is actually love she is feeling for the MC. Gracie is a fast learner, but in terms of being sure of her own feelings, Luna is ahead of her in that front I think (as you said).

And yeah, considering Cordia's position in the Family, her personality, and with how she will be the last main girl to kick off her content, it makes absolute sense for her to be last.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
With Gracie and Luna, I have a feeling it's gonna depend on how fast Gracie learns what love actually is, realizes it is actually love she is feeling for the MC. Gracie is a fast learner, but in terms of being sure of her own feelings, Luna is ahead of her in that front I think (as you said).
See, I don't know if Gracie will require love, in order to be curious and want to learn about sex.
It's her natural curiosity that, I think, puts her ahead of Luna.
Luna is shy, Gracie can treat it like an experiment - all the while complaining of the indecency! :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Speaking of Cordia, when we get her free-roam content, I could be wrong, but I wonder if the free-roam rooms menu (which is currently full with MC's room, Boss's entrance, Living room, Luna's room, Gracie's room, Antonio & Isabel's room) will get an overhaul?
Or I wonder if it's just gonna become scrollable to left and right, being able to add more rooms of the house to either right side or left side of the Continue button? Hmmmmm :unsure:

It sure is gonna be really interesting how things get changed with Cordia content.

To be honest, I do kinda wish several other possible areas of the house (that wasn't able to be accessed before) get unlocked when it happens, not just Cordia's bedroom. But that's just me.

How does everyone else feel about it?
I love the whole "unlock things as we go" aspect of the contracts, and players reaching Cordia content could possibly be an expansion of that, in the grand scheme of things as well as potential for events that we haven't experienced yet.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Speaking of Cordia, when we get her free-roam content, I could be wrong, but I wonder if the free-roam rooms menu (which is currently full with MC's room, Boss's entrance, Living room, Luna's room, Gracie's room, Antonio & Isabel's room) will get an overhaul?
Or I wonder if it's just gonna become scrollable to left and right, being able to add more rooms of the house to either right side or left side of the Continue button? Hmmmmm :unsure:
For this, I think the menu can remain as it is. We just get a new option when we click on Wilfred, to "Visit Lady Cordia".
Perhaps, at night, when he's not there, her office can provide access to her bedroom? :sneaky:
To be honest, I do kinda wish several other possible areas of the house (that wasn't able to be accessed before) get unlocked when it happens, not just Cordia's bedroom. But that's just me.

Maybe we'll get another house to explore, with its own menu. Perhaps the Soldato, or Capo's building - so we can visit Eiza?

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For this, I think the menu can remain as it is. We just get a new option when we click on Wilfred, to "Visit Lady Cordia".
Perhaps, at night, when he's not there, her office can provide access to her bedroom? :sneaky:
If she wears lingerie which is even saucier than the one she was wearing when she caught our MC in her office, oh boy.

707123f719f76705db7a1ed0c062697e.gif

Maybe we'll get another house to explore, with its own menu. Perhaps the Soldato, or Capo's building?
That would be really nice.
La Gamma is outdoors area where soldiers train, but I can imagine there exists an indoor training area also (whether it's shooting or hand-to-hand-combat), as well as places where all soldiers hang out to chill, play cards etc.
Also, perhaps there are rooms where confidential files are kept, such as MC's contracts (which is only accessible when MC reaches rank which is Capo or even higher, perhaps?)

There's lots of possibilities, I'd imagine.

• Love
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If she wears lingerie which is even saucier than the one she was wearing when she caught our MC in her office, oh boy.

View attachment 1186045

That would be really nice.
La Gamma is outdoors area where soldiers train, but I can imagine there exists an indoor training area also (whether it's shooting or hand-to-hand-combat), as well as places where all soldiers hang out to chill, play cards etc.
Also, perhaps there are rooms where confidential files are kept, such as MC's contracts (which is only accessible when MC reaches rank which is Capo or even higher, perhaps?)

There's lots of possibilities, I'd imagine.
Eiza will probably be staying there, so we'll have opportunity to visit, story wise.
If Cat's her Capo, then who knows whose room we can end up in? :whistle::sneaky::devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: JJJ84

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You know, all this talk about Gracie in the forest or in the wild, gives me the weirdest idea that I'd love to see a special render of Gracie as a smoking hot female version of Bear Grylls-like adventurer :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Given Gracie's very free spirit to want to seek adventures and explore something unknown, I'd imagine it would sync very well (like how Ciri cosplay render sync was fantastic with Luna).

HopesGaming, what do you think?
Something like lockhear recently made? It's not exactly what you mean, but getting pretty close :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-fan-art.30033/post-5349844

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-fan-art.30033/post-5340915

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
So I am encountering a bug where I can not see the job menu whatsoever, and I cannot access any of the new content from 0.07. Any fixes?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
For me, this reason is sufficient. There are 2-3 games on this site which even without any sexual scenes I would definetely continue to play and DeLuca is one of them. Just progrressing in the story and romance with Luna (without any lewd scenes) is more than enough for me.

Aha. So Gracie does talk about it (Good catch!).
So from what we're hearing from her, seems like both Luna and Gracie were exploring the forest then they somehow got separated due to an incident, and Gracie lost the memory of what happened.
It will be intriguing how this part of her storyline gets explored.
Thank you. After speculating so much and searching for clues about that speculations, I feel like I memorized to whole game. (At least up to ver0.06)

I love the whole "unlock things as we go" aspect of the contracts, and players reaching Cordia content could possibly be an expansion of that, in the grand scheme of things as well as potential for events that we haven't experienced yet.
Yeah, this aspect definetely more enjoyable. I feel like free roam scene with Cordia will be in her office and we can access it with clicking the door behind the Wilfred or it will be in the living room in "late night" while everyone else is sleeping. This is her very first free roam event and I am highly doubtfull that we see Cordias bedroom in this state.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes