JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Am i The only one Who think cordia might be MC 's aunt?
Well Cordia is one of the romanceable main girls (rest being Luna, Gracie, Isabel).
And this from Hopes' Patreon (last Q and A) will have to mean Cordia doesn't have any relations (in blood) to MC:
Snap 2021-05-07 at 12.11.52.png

So no. There isn't any family relation between Cordia and MC.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The famous "You disliked my dislike post so you must be mad" post.
I feel like this is the case with 90% of people I respond back to.

"Game like with 99% of the games here"
Thank you for the compliment. I never liked to follow the standard template and go my own way.

"could be removed easily"
Exactly. That's the point. I wanted to make a story that was good enough to stand on its own legs without being carried by the sex. Thank you for noticing.

"I never said that your game should be removed from this site."
Yes, you just wondered why it was on this site. An innocent comment.
I wonder if you also know the word insinuation?
If you were genuinely curious about the site's decision on why low sexual content games are on here, you wouldn't ask in the thread but rather in an appropriate place.
Let's stop the pretenses, please.

"I'm not saying they should have constant mindless sex scenes but a better balance would be good."
Balanced games like those are great. I have many such dev friends who do that.
Same with the low story but heavy lewd games. Sometimes you just want a quick fap.
And I also appreciate story-focused games with low lewd.

The broader our adult market is the faster it will grow and the more quality will enter.
Maybe it's time to stop wondering why other people have different tastes than yourself and just accept and move on.
After staying away a week from this thread, that reply felt like a third degree burn :ROFLMAO:

You compare hosting games like this, on this site, with hosting ripped content from a major AAA publisher with massive legal teams. Yeah, obviously they're the same.
Well, actually writing quality pretty close, if only Hopes have a team or company to back up his writing... :unsure:

Reactions: whichone

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
1) When Cordia said Eiza can "officially" work under one of the Caporegimes, does that specifically refer only to current Capos (i.e. Angelo, Caterina, Battista, Amita, Amata), or does Wilfred's Division also apply, since the division consist of Ex-Capos (Gildart, Michael, Elita, Onorina etc)?
I could be wrong but perhaps Wilfred's Division might be suited for more clandestine work that Eiza specializes in (if her option isn't restricted strictly to current Capos).
Hope answered in the meantime, but don't have Wilfred some undefined restrained against Eiza and more against her late father?

Also why do I read M6 each time first as MI6 and then thinking what does Bond have to do with the Delucas?:LOL:
Bond vs MC, Luna and Gracie, why not....:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone and JJJ84

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019
this is really dumb but can someone tell me what each symbol are in the equipment page . the skull and bone, the gun, the binoculars, and the man.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this is really dumb but can someone tell me what each symbol are in the equipment page . the skull and bone, the gun, the binoculars, and the man.
View attachment 1161382

As they're displayed, left to right:

Offensive Power : Defensive Power
Stealth : Threat
Strength : Intelligence
Agility : Charisma
Perception : Knowledge.
(Click on the attached graphic in case of questions)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Also why do I read M6 each time first as MI6 and then thinking what does Bond have to do with the Delucas?:LOL:
Bond vs MC, Luna and Gracie, why not....:unsure:
I just want one mission. Just one.
The dam from GoldenEye N64, or the Timesplitters 2 tribute..

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I just want one mission. Just one.
The dam from GoldenEye N64, or the Timesplitters 2 tribute..
I know, were my bet would be. Dammed James, even with M, Q and Moneypenny, sweet death would be certained.:sneaky:

• Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know, were my bet would be. Dammed James, even with M, Q and Moneypenny, sweet death would be certained.:sneaky:
lol if it's Luna & Gracie vs 007, it's most definitely going to be "Goodbye, Mr. Bond."!
Blofeld ain't got shit, on these 2! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
lol if it's Luna & Gracie vs 007, it's most definitely going to be "Goodbye, Mr. Bond."!
Blofeld ain't got shit, on these 2! :ROFLMAO:
My thoughs. Perhaps Q would have a solution, like an instant ice cream destroyer - nah, wouldn't help either. If James want to survive he would at least need Wilfreds help.;)

• Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My thoughs. Perhaps Q would have a solution, like an instant ice cream destroyer - nah, wouldn't help either. If James want to survive he would at least need Wilfreds help.;)
lol I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Gracie had done another early start & identified Q as a major obstacle, so taken him out - with Joey's help, of course.
So now Bond has no gadgets & must face Luna...
Yeah, I only see that going one way.

• Haha

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi

I am new, is there a pdf of the text with hints for this game?
Opening Page of this thread has 2 links:

1) Guide: walkthrough for the main game (though it is a bit out of date, especially sections 5. Work 6. Shopping. They're no longer relevant)

2) Walkthough: this link goes to the Contracts walkthrough written by Whichone.

Bunnythat'sit

May 8, 2021
Soo am I the only one facing problems with inventory?? Whenever I try to buy or equip something there is an error in apk version, please fix this

ReaperXgrievous

Nov 18, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.2 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Where are the cheats?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Soo am I the only one facing problems with inventory?? Whenever I try to buy or equip something there is an error in apk version, please fix this
U can finish the contracts without even buying equipments from shop. Ive also encountered that same problem on android. Just keep doing missions of the girls in game that give stat bonus. Then follow the walkthrough on how to get the best reward on each contract

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
So High five guy is MC's mothers ex boyfriend ?? He seriously looks like that guy in the picture of Original 4 serpents:geek: . And looks like he cares about MC's mother and hates his father for some obvious reasons . And Cordia scares about Gracie going Wild? What might have happened in the woods ??? Did something happened to gracie or gracie did something :unsure:??
And Wilfred is training Gracie in secret ? And when will MC starts his combat and fire arms training he thought of doing??
Waiting to kill Mysterious Six for Goddess Luna :love:She is the Greatest And the Purest and the Cutest .
Anyway Great Update Looking forward to the next updates.
Good luck HopeGames

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes