D

Deleted member 42

anyone know whats the content will be? i hope more boss's wife content, can't remember her name because it's been ages since i've played this

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
anyone know whats the content will be? i hope more boss's wife content, can't remember her name because it's been ages since i've played this
Her name is Isabel dear sir. And how dare you forget the name of one of the most prominent women of this story? Shame on you! For shame.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

anra221

May 16, 2017
How long until we can dowload it?
According to his Patreon "Caporegime" are those, who pay 30$/month and thus get early access to the game...All other Patrons have to wait between 3-6 days, before being able to play...Those, who are not Patrons at all will have to wait about a week, I guess

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
According to his Patreon "Caproregime" are those, who pay 30$/monthly and thus get early access to the game...All other Patreons have to wait between 3-6 days, before being able to play...Those, who are not Patreons at all will have to wait about a week, I guess
Oh damn, it's already been so long for this update and now that it's out we still have to wait a week... Thanks for the answer tho

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
hope this works
0.4:
0.4:

Changelog:

- 2 new Gracie Quests
- Gracie getting new friends events
- 1 one new Gracie dance event

- 1 new story section

- New Family Introduction (The Kaskar)

- New Soldier introduction and event

- 11 new soundtrack

- Three new animations

- Typos fix

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
hope this works
0.4:
0.4:

Changelog:

- 2 new Gracie Quests
- Gracie getting new friends events
- 1 one new Gracie dance event

- 1 new story section

- New Family Introduction (The Kaskar)

- New Soldier introduction and event

- 11 new soundtrack

- Three new animations

- Typos fix
Honestly, I hope there is more than three new animations and the other stuff you said, it's been a long time waiting for this so I hope it wont end in 30min, but thanks tho you're a god

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.04!

PC (229MB): - - - -
Mac (241MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes