Nov 1, 2018
@@HopesGaming Wow dude , no dissrespect to the other Dev´s here on this page , lot of good games here . But by far best VN so far i have played is yours . Story , characters, music , renders - Top notch everything . First time i find an VN game in here , where i am not mad for the lack of sexual content . Kissing scene with Gracie on the roof , or with Luna on the river crossing is by far the best scenes i have seen in VN games . Just those two gave me tears in my eyes plus a boner lol . Please keep up the great work , and keep those updates rolling brother , you will soon be the top VN storie on this page , and i for one will be pledging to your Patreon page asap. Best wishes to you from a fan

ta513

Apr 26, 2017

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes here's what it says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Send me your save file. Will give it a check as soon as I can

ta513

Apr 26, 2017
Here it is. Thanks for the help. I really do enjoy the game, its one of my favorites from f95.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
@HopesGaming : Sorry to hear about your Illness , hope you're feeling better now..
and the update wasn't that short , continued to play it after my post and found som more events with Gracie and with luna..
No about the mission when getting the sister back for the assassin-chick , is that going to be int the next update ?
or have I missed that one to ?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Patch is a Better love story than Twilight and Delivered with Perfection (y)

For such a killer family it really captures the innocents underneath and how they really are irl
I grew up just say in a very wild place in Ireland that was full of honer and codes and you capture it to a T

The innocents that shine through in wild families are as I quote 2pac ''The rose that grew from the concrete''

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Can you give more information?
Have you checked the event log and quest log?
Those are the ingame guide for what to do.
The event log is at "?"-"Events"
I am having an issue with this one too. Events log tells me the only req is to be in the living room at daytime
Luna is lying on the couch watching a film, but I do not get any new options for her - I can do all the normal ones and time passes if I watch the movie with her
The guy above noted to watch all the stuff on the laptop, but I have already done that
I don't think it is a time issue as I have done most of Gracies questline since
I have done up to story 5 in the main story (but it does not list main story as a req.)

Any ideas?

Sep 21, 2017
Man that update was awesome but a bit short (or maybe I didn't play it all through)
When i check the journal there's only completed missions nothing new to do .

Man @HopesGaming that kissingscene on the rooftop was out of this world really hope that there will be more of that intense macking with all the ladies :)
I got ALL OF THAT and

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Finally managed to stop reading the thread and play the update. Great work as always, although the Dragons' tail looks a little odd in the third render.

@HopesGaming Just a small point, but the credits roll after "The Kaskar Family" finishes, but the main event "Can I have this?" requires "The Kaskar Family" to be completed before it will start. maybe worth moving the credits to the end of "Can I have this?".

I would add a random Luna comment here, but someone would probably be like "Whaaaaaat?" and not understand.

DripDropBlob

Mar 1, 2018
Talk to her in her bedroom

You don't have a second recording. I think that's why it's not triggered

@HopesGaming Could it be that the reason for those who have problems in Gracie's quest is that they finished the main quest firstly ? When I looked at the save files of those who had this problem, they both finished the main quest firstly. Maybe that's the problem.First, I finished Gracie's quests and then I started the main quest. Maybe that's why I may not have had a problem.

already at 102 days, caught the assassin, meet jalen, done with Luna and Isabel events.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great to see this on the road again. Good depth in this update for someone like Gracie, who you'd assume to be one of the more straightforward characters. And can't fault the production values, everything looks and sounds great (apart from the fact that Gracie seems to have a very stoic expression on during her carefree dancing scenes).

Couldn't help feeling that some of the conversations were a little long-winded this time around. Not sure whether that's actually a change from before, or whether I put the game on a pedestal since the last time I played, and had slightly unrealistic expectations. Lots of golden lines and exchanges, but seemed to be some dead air and beating around the bush as well. Dancing around the topic is certainly a good way to build tension, but mostly when used sparingly IMO. Don't get me wrong, it's still better than the vast majority of games in this genre, just maybe could use a little trimming.

Looking forward to some good Isabel progression down the line. Makes sense that she'd be a harder nut to crack than either of the younger siblings (though most likely not as tough as her mom), so can understand delaying that chapter. Still, one waits in hope.

Reactions: offset8

kozmo

Apr 4, 2018
All eight main stories complete
All three main event complete
All Luna events complete
All Isabel three events complete
For the Gracie events I have dancing with DeLuca ,friends. all about the intent complete. I do not have Town time. The friends of my friend are my friends, the magic touch, dancing clothes, and feelings?, are all not complete

so what am i doing wrong?

I also have three luna recordings and three Gracie recordings

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes