Angrygingr

May 27, 2018
ok, first time posting but must stay i love the game and hope you keep the pacing the way it is because it is just right in my opinion. Side note Luna is best girl and the the last image with her wrapped in wing is now my desktop wallpaper for the foreseeable future. Would also love to see if anyone is good with the Wallpaper Engine to make that image animated.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
George Bernard Shaw once wrote; There are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it.
I think this sentence can be applied to all people who fall into the cycle of "wait for updates - update out - play updates - wait for new updates again". (。-_-。)

Waffy

Oct 22, 2018
This game is amazing. All the jokes well thought and actually making me laugh out loud while playing.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

does anyone else have the same problem with Gracie as me?
I ask her what she is doing, then we go dancing in the city ...... but I can not read anything since she asks what she does, except goose pecker there is nothing .... I have no cheat or any other applied and that latest version loaded including the patch!

Someone a tip?
Thanks.
screenshot0676.png

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Hello everybody,

I ask her what she is doing, then we go dancing in the city ...... but I can not read anything since she asks what she does, except goose pecker there is nothing .... I have no cheat or any other applied and that latest version loaded including the patch!

Someone a tip?
Thanks.
View attachment 268251
I had this problem with Language...I played it on german and had this and then i changed back to English and all good.
Played it to the end without any Problems

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Version 0.04 is English only. That is why after content 0.03 the rest is in ""

Once the translations are done the game will be updated

Reactions: quinfax

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Hello everybody,

Someone a tip?
Thanks.
View attachment 268251
you're playing in a different language than english which are not provided yet for the new update

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes