Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Is it just me or things with Gracie just progressed way too quick?
I played the last update from the beginning and thought it all went smoothly. I ended up doing Luna and Gracie parts simultaneously, and the new content gave Gracie just a couple scenes more than Luna. Gracie seems to understand our “intent” and views us as a toy to experiment and learn from, while Luna has a shell to crack before she truly opens up. :love:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
All girls have different path styles and progression speed. Some of my earlier patron posts goes in depth with it.
In my opinion this one of the few games where the different paths fit the personalities to a tee thus making it desirable to play each path to it's fullest. At times I think the dialog gets a bit wordy but so does a good story. This is a good story, although it took me a bit to figure out how to get to the end of this update it was well worth reading all the dialog. Not sure how this happened but I had to go through the story part 8 twice. First time it didn't take but did the second time so I was able to follow Gracie's path to the end of the update. I wonder if there is more to the back story with Jalen because I somehow felt cheated out of some of the details there.

edit: I hope the next update comes out a little quicker. I almost forgot how to play the game. BTW, I really like how the events are easy to follow with the GUI, very nice in-game walkthrough so you don't miss any of the story.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Parth

Feb 2, 2018
I played the whole game again, and i must say this is the only game i play, for the story. The best story ever, other games gets boring if they don't have a sex scene until the 3rd or 4th version, but for this game i don't mind playing for more 2-3 versions without sex scene. Keep up the great work.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i think the luna geisha wallpapers got removed
i could post them again but not sure if hope doesnt want that since
they are from his patreon...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
All girls have different path styles and progression speed. Some of my earlier patron posts goes in depth with it.
So Luna is more into and reckless about the "mafia things" , but also more shy about the relationship whit the boys, Gracie instead is quite the opposite: she is less into and reckless about the "mafia things" , but also more confident about the relationship whit the boys, or am I wrong?

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
So Luna is more into and reckless about the "mafia things" , but also more shy about the relationship whit the boys, Gracie instead is quite the opposite: she is less into and reckless about the "mafia things" , but also more confident about the relationship whit the boys, or am I wrong?
I'm not so sure about Gracie not being into the "mafia things", she quite calmly ignores dead bodies in her mothers office; gets just a little bit excited about her "first mission" during the punishment episode; and Cordia is clearly concerned that Gracie is just like her. Sure, she isn't someone who giggles while shooting people in the park while making sure she doesn't drop her ice cream, but I'm happy enough with one Luna :)

Reactions: ut1stgear and Enyos

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not so sure about Gracie not being into the "mafia things"
I wrote: «Gracie instead is quite the opposite: she is less into and reckless about the "mafia things"», not: «Gracie instead is quite the opposite: she is not into and reckless about the "mafia things"».

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I wrote: «Gracie instead is quite the opposite: she is less into and reckless about the "mafia things"», not: «Gracie instead is quite the opposite: she is not into and reckless about the "mafia things"».
Gracie definitely wants to be in the mafia things but, you're right she's not reckless

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm not so sure about Gracie not being into the "mafia things", she quite calmly ignores dead bodies in her mothers office; gets just a little bit excited about her "first mission" during the punishment episode; and Cordia is clearly concerned that Gracie is just like her. Sure, she isn't someone who giggles while shooting people in the park while making sure she doesn't drop her ice cream, but I'm happy enough with one Luna :)
I agree. To expand a little on this. I think Gracie is the one Cordia would want to GROOM to be the next Cordia and take over the family. Gracie also has the potential of becoming another "serpent". On the other hand Luna could be GROOMED to Gracie's enforcer with a little toning down of her gun hoe "shoot first and ask questions later" way of doing things like her big brother is to Cordia. Marco may hate the contract but is more than willing to be the pervert always lurking in the background for his next figh I mean conquest. He already has his eye on Eise and seems to like biding his time with Cordia and Isabel, both of which should be interesting conquests. Personally I think Gracie has it in her to conquer MC Marco and have him grovelling at and kissing her feet.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Gracie is probably the smartest one of the bunch. She just lacks social skills. She wants to do "mafia stuff" because of her ambitions of wanting to prove herself and she wants people to see her for the person she really is, not the vulnerable girl that needs to be sheltered.

Reactions: Akamari and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Gracie is probably the smartest one of the bunch. She just lacks social skills. She wants to do "mafia stuff" because of her ambitions of wanting to prove herself and she wants people to see her for the person she really is, not the vulnerable girl that needs to be sheltered.
Exactly why Cordia says she's like herself. No social skills, and lacking empathy over blood shed. Her outburst at the end of the meeting with Jalen just shows why Cordia doesn't trust her, whereas Luna understood what he meant. Gracie could easily start a war by not understanding that someone wasn't talking in literal terms, but in hyperbole or code. Luna has an understanding of some nuances, and not just black and white. They certainly would make an unstoppable team if they worked together though! :D

Reactions: Akamari

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do i continue with isabel after kissing her for the first time at night?
If that was at the end of A Bottle For A Bottle (and all three of her events are green in the ? menu) then you've done all the Isabel events there are, until a future update.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Huge new changes coming to the game.

´
Huge announcement (incoming changes and preview)
Hello DeLucas,

As most of you already figured out by now and as it has been hinted many times, both in-game and around the forums, if there are going to be dragons in the game or not. Finally, I can remove the veil and say- YES.

Of course, as the time period in which the DeLuca happen is not historically accurate in which the dragons existed, there will be some minor changes to the backgrounds and setting to still keep the realism in the game. The new time period will be in the 17th century as it was in this time period there was the greatest scientific research and proves of dragons existence.

Luckily not a lot of previous game changes is needed as many of the existing in-game scenes could easily be seen as scenes from the 17th century.

Preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hatchling in the preview will be a distant family member to MC.
Looking forward to the new elements in the game. It's going to be dragtastic!
´
This has, of course, also a lot to do with the new changes to f95. As games should adept the fury part of the forum.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes