TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this is not the update of this month, or is it? since that was released for free:unsure:
The versions with the extra number at the end (like 0.04.1) are for bug fixes and translation, but sometimes with some nice extras and improvements. I don't think there's going to be a full update every month though (as cool as that would be).

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The versions with the extra number at the end (like 0.04.1) are for bug fixes and translation, but sometimes with some nice extras and improvements. I don't think there's going to be a full update every month though(as cool as that would be).
im talking about the event that he did almost have finished last update, i think it will be released this month unless he prefer to release it with the next update.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Wait.. so I read the changelog, but still do not understand if 0.04.1 is content update or just bug fixes and stuff like that

Reactions: sktanjim

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait.. so I read the changelog, but still do not understand if 0.04.1 is content update or just bug fixes and stuff like that
Bug fixes, other languages and user interface improvements etc. But also some small repeatable (new) scenes...

-2 short repeatable Gracie scenes (kiss goodnight)
-3 short repeatable Luna scenes (Hug & kiss forehead)

Edit - Bit late now but if you've finished the current content you'll only get one scene each.

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I finish the 0.04 version and i think that this is one of the best games that I have played in a lot of time. The game in this versión haven't any hentai but i hope that will be added in older version when the story is more developed.

I am downloaded the 0.04.1, mainly for the spanish translation.

Reactions: HopesGaming

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: HopesGaming

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Bug fixes, other languages and user interface improvements etc. But also some small repeatable (new) scenes...

-2 short repeatable Gracie scenes (kiss goodnight)
-3 short repeatable Luna scenes (Hug & kiss forehead)
I'm also confused... Is two Gracie kiss scenes? Or two scenes when you kiss her goodnight?
Can not get to the Luna Hug scene?

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes