Dec 15, 2017
So, I just gotta say, I love Gottardo (sorry if I messed up the spelling). Normally, other male characters in adult games are worthless and only serve to undermine the MC. But, man is this dude funny! And the shit he gives Luna, or Lulu, had me literally laughing out loud. Also, he never gives off the vibe of trying to undermine the MC (i.e.- romance the girls), because he is like an uncle to them. Just a great character all around. Well done, HopesGaming!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming , for one man band, you're great with your game. just keep it like that.(y)

oh, something crossed my mind. Is there a chance of prequel scene? Loved to know more about MC's mother with Cordia in their younger days ( the four serpents ) :love:
I remember I also talked with the guys on discord on this.
As the game will show flashbacks and talks about the past, there won't be a full-fledged story section dedicated to it. As Cordia mentioned during the park scene- their stories are something of the past.
This is about MC and the new generation.
So, could be a fun full prequel or small standalone (for the lore loving people).

Problems would be who to make the main character.
Cordia would be hard as this is the adult marked. And if Cordia is the MC there will be a demand for lots of sex with her with as many males as possible and all the other things a female protag game is almost required of.
That would not fit with her personality or backstory. And making it pure story game (with some few sex scene here and there) would probably anger a lot of people.

But there is a while before such decisions are needed. Perhaps it will simply be DeLuca 2 with a time skip. Or maybe a whole new IP. Have tons of fun ideas with very different settings.

Dec 15, 2017
So one last thing for the evening (these thoughts keep coming up as I play the game). I am sure I am not alone in this, but maybe I am. I really want to get with Cordia. I know it is probably a deathwish, but man there is just something about her. It's not just the fact that she's hot, but I think it's the whole challenge of it. Winning over the head of a major crime family, woof, talk about playing with a bag of dynamite strapped to a nuclear bomb. But, man what a thrill it would be to win her heart and eventually bed her. Alright done with my crazy rambling posts tonight.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So one last thing for the evening (these thoughts keep coming up as I play the game). I am sure I am not alone in this, but maybe I am. I really want to get with Cordia. I know it is probably a deathwish, but man there is just something about her. It's not just the fact that she's hot, but I think it's the whole challenge of it. Winning over the head of a major crime family, woof, talk about playing with a bag of dynamite strapped to a nuclear bomb. But, man what a thrill it would be to win her heart and eventually bed her. Alright done with my crazy rambling posts tonight.
Not just winning her over. Get her to marry you and then the other girls become your step-daughters and poor Antonio has to call you father and watch the Family fall into your hands.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
One of the best adult games I play. Plot graphics characters at the highest level.And the further the story develops the more questions what mystery is connected with parents of MC why is that lady so loyally Kordia it relates to why the bowl for senior members of the family his word has weight. And most importantly, who wants the death of the protagonist and actually goes to any measure to eliminate it, obviously at UTB who are so rich mucosectomy and that is not afraid of the wrath of the Queen Blizzards after poisoning at her table and repeated polki assassins this advertisement war. The answer is the one who is behind all the attempts on the protagonist is sure that his death will cover all costs. So, one protagonist is the heir to some powerful crime dynasty, and the one who is considered the heir does not want to lose the place, it's time, and two as Gracie upozila he's a hostage so lady Cordie wants the protagonist to rise this two-well and three he is the son of one of the first Snakes and island means the right of birth when

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
and why Mr. Dai five rushed to rescue the protagonist. There are three options first he is his relative. His uncle most likely, the second he was a disciple of the mother of the protagonist and then they played respect for the mentor and the third from the second he was her lover.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
This is about MC and the new generation.
So, could be a fun full prequel or small standalone (for the lore loving people).

Problems would be who to make the main character.
Make it as DLC / expansion and keep the Male Protagonist. You can use one of the four serpents. If I'm not mistaken, the four serpents consist of 2 females + 2 males, right? or maybe MC's father as the MC in the prequel?
I'm with you:love:

The MC would obviously be a dragon.
you don't mean that the MC ate drago-drago fruit, right? since it already ate by Kaido :p
Not just winning her over. Get her to marry you and then the other girls become your step-daughters and poor Antonio has to call you father and watch the Family fall into your hands.
if the MC became the god father, I think we can't avoid incest. which is not exist in this game :sneaky:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
One of the best adult games I play. Plot graphics characters at the highest level.And the further the story develops the more questions what mystery is connected with parents of MC why is that lady so loyally Kordia it relates to why the bowl for senior members of the family his word has weight. And most importantly, who wants the death of the protagonist and actually goes to any measure to eliminate it, obviously at UTB who are so rich mucosectomy and that is not afraid of the wrath of the Queen Blizzards after poisoning at her table and repeated polki assassins this advertisement war. The answer is the one who is behind all the attempts on the protagonist is sure that his death will cover all costs. So, one protagonist is the heir to some powerful crime dynasty, and the one who is considered the heir does not want to lose the place, it's time, and two as Gracie upozila he's a hostage so lady Cordie wants the protagonist to rise this two-well and three he is the son of one of the first Snakes and island means the right of birth when
@vmarks , sorry, but there's no Kordia / Cordie in this game.:p

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Just curious how is this game going to play out with the different girls? Pick 1 girl per game and get different Route or grab them all as the story goes?

Hard making choices when i dont know :p Dont want to be flirty with Gracie and end up messing a playthrough up if they are mutually exclusive.

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
It's really nice to see Cordia and her freckles again and the lil story you tell to the new girl about the snake who bite you make me laugh so hard I really like this game for the development of each characters around the MC and the story of course I mean damn I wasn't ready to see a BOLLYWOOD style mafia

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes