Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Can someone explain why this has blown up in popularity? Even if it's got above average story and renders it still has limited adult content on top of a clunky UI.
If I had to take a guess, I'd say it's simply because it's quite refreshing to connect at this level with characters. They're well written, the renders are indeed beautiful, and the story leads you to care about each of them in a way that isn't just "when will my landlady/roommate let me jerk off to her sleeping naked body!?".

A lot of people might not care for it, but if you're among those foolish enough to appreciate spending good times without the need to bust a nut every two frames, that game hits all the right buttons.

I hope it helps you get the popularity :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Can someone explain why this has blown up in popularity? Even if it's got above average story and renders it still has limited adult content on top of a clunky UI.
The game is among the top in the rated games and on the first page of most liked. This can give the feeling of a game that has been 'blown up in popularity'.
But in reality, that is not quite true. If you look at all games that are on the top list they all have something else that is way higher- View count.
5 mils, 10 mils, 15 mils and so on view count on those games while my game has 1.7 mil. This was a bit more crazy to look at back when the game was 500k on the view count while still being among the games with the million view counts.
But what that means is basically that my game is not popular in the mass form, rather the few that do play it tend to be pleased enough with the game that they leave a like and review.
So it's a successful niche game. Not a blown up popular game such as these we have now at the top spots.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I've got questions as well! Can someone explain why there is a "big ass" tag for this game?
No, scratch that, why isn't there a "delicious ass" tag?
I take that "big ass" belongs to Lady Cordia. It just that we don't have enough "story" to seeing it directly :love:

But why do you mentioning about "delicious ass"? I always wanted to forget how delicious Gracies ass. now you've remind me again :cry:

*sorry Luna, I can't be faithful to you*

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
@Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba HopesGaming just made a comment in this forum 2 hours ago! On the previous page. Hopes will tell you "There's no date. It'll be out when it's ready to be out." Cuz he knows if it's not ready, Cordia will kick his ass. You gotta have the Cordia done right or it's no go! o_O
and Luna would go for ice cream and Gracie would probably offer to help

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got one hand for Gracie's ass, one hand for Luna's ass and I'm standing behind Cordia hiding something in her ass. But I think Cordia is about to murder me cuz I just licked her neck behind her ear. Hold my beer. I'm gonna try again on the other side!!!

Dec 15, 2017
I got one hand for Gracie's ass, one hand for Luna's ass and I'm standing behind Cordia hiding something in her ass. But I think Cordia is about to murder me cuz I just licked her neck behind her ear. Hold my beer. I'm gonna try again on the other side!!!
Lol, you are one brave man? Dog? Both? Barf, is that you? Well, at least you got some reward before meeting your end. We can all hope to hide something in Cordia's ass one day. Even though, I am sure it will come with a swift death, it will still be worth it.

Reactions: muttdoggy

RoxBud19

Apr 15, 2019
This is one of the few games I've played where the story has been so good, that the sexual content didn't matter. i was waiting for it but it didn't come and i wasn't mad about it lol. great game, i can't wait to see where this story goes.

Reactions: Serra Angel

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone else appreciate that MC model is unique and handsome and also seems to be of Italian blood which is appropriate for the game's setting and story? I mean just look at some other games's MC the other one that I remember is BADIK MC. With all the beautiful ladies we get an appropriate face to be tongue-kissing them.

Also, can't wait for more Luna :D

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
would you say adding voice acting slows down the speed in which an update comes out this game could benefit from the characters having there own voice the one game that made its self better by adding voice acting is snow daze but i could see the problem with having to hire someone to do the voices and would the voice match the character what character voice would suite Luna for example ? ( sorry for being wordy )

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes