Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I concur, HopesGaming has real talent to mix great writing, fantastic characters and the renders to make it all alive! The DeLuca Family is easily in my top 5 games in here!

If I may, I recommend you try Heavy Five as well (link in my sig), especially if you love a great story and interesting characters :)
thanks mate. you got a great taste. just 2-3 days ago i played Heavy fire upto the recent version.:D in these times there are only a few developers out there with real stuff you know, with great story telling smooth and sincere with nice characters and all those stuffs. This one goes to my top three games i love and will play replay again and again. The background music also fits perfectly and adds to the charm

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
The thing im more interested about is why Cordia took the MC in her home as he is only a contract worker
for them anyway i guess we will know one day

Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The thing im more interested about is why Cordia took the MC in her home as he is only a contract worker
for them anyway i guess we will know one day
Well, it's obvious MC is no normal contract worker. Cordelia knew his parents (she's not his mother) and there's a contract on his head to have him killed... :unsure:

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
its one of the best games out there just try it. you wont regret
Thanks for the answer! Actually, I'm not a big fan of romance stuff, that's why I asked. Don't mind a little, but not just that. Last time I played a "romance game" it was Melody, and it was just sooo boring! Anyway, i'll give a try to this one!

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

R0ck1n

Sep 4, 2019
Hello! I introduce myself for those who don't know me even if it's a bit late, I'm called "In", I'm following Deluca for a while now, but I was mostly on discord, it's my favorite adult game and my favorite character is the unique and elegant Lady Cordia. Some of you already know me. I do some translation, and I do things that some of you may have seen.
Hopes.jpg

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Thanks for the answer! Actually, I'm not a big fan of romance stuff, that's why I asked. Don't mind a little, but not just that. Last time I played a "romance game" it was Melody, and it was just sooo boring! Anyway, i'll give a try to this one!
Nah man its cool. But if you play this you are gonna get surprised. Its only my opinion but its way way better written and developed than Melody. Like literally way better. And both are different in terms of story plot and what not. Its well made story rich and just mind-blowing renders. Give it a try then tell me if i made you happy or sad. :D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I heard that this update is a story focused update. Will there still be some new h-scenes?
There will be some lewd scenes. But as this is story focused it will not be by much sadly.
And to add, it will be even lower than the normal rate of lewd due to how much Luna's backstory content fills.
Hopefully, the Luna backstory content is good enough for people to look past it.

i got a question. it might come out weird but can we expect to see mc-cordelia scenes both hot and xxx ?
We can for sure.

hey HopesGaming will the mc grow or have the option to grow a beard at some point ????
I have nothing planned on that front. But if he will grow a beard it won't be an option. As it would require making every scene one with a beard and one without. It would be a bit too much.

i hope we will get more info on mc and his father
We will, sadly just not in the next update.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
We can for sure.
Thanks . I really love the game. I regret not playing it sooner. At this point after playing the game with such awesome storytelling, plot and oh my god renders, i am happy to look past any hot scenes. At this juncture i dont even care for them. You story is so awesome. Even if there is no hot scene i dont care i am gonna see and play to the end of the journey. Thanks for such an awesome game. Loved it

Reactions: HopesGaming

slima

Aug 16, 2019
Loving the game so far, regret playing it though heh. I should have waited for full release :)

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes