Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
You should really listen to itshowyoumetme as he hit it pretty straight on.
Try to really look at your own sentences;
"I can't name you that many legit cases where the dev simply HAD to delay the update" This imply that you have personally found out real-life details about the delays from the devs. So it's an assumption you have made a reality.
"It's never worth it to go after devs like this since you'll always be ganged up on. "
The truth is- no one has ganged up on you. As you have shared your view to the public, the public shared their view on what you wrote. This is not ganging up, this is just how a discussion forum work. As long as it's civil any opinion is fine (yours and theirs).
"...almost every big dev in this scene has scammed his supporters at least a couple of times..."
Again, assumption that you now have made a reality. (Btw, I am not a big dev. Far from it. Milking isn't even possible as it would destroy my income rather than gain from it. Which is the truth for 99% of the devs out there. Only the top 1% can milk without negatively impacting their income.)

And looking at your other post majority of it consists of going to different game thread and being in 'attack' mode for saying it in a nice term.
The way I see it is that you have created this 'demon' that you base on your own assumptions. You tend to go to places that is able to keep feeding that demon until it becomes almost your reality. Now it is the truth. Your truth. Everything is a fact and not an assumption anymore.

If I can give you advice. Life's too short for such negative thoughts. Especially with naughty games you play for free.
So, if you truly believe I am this demon of a dev that you think I am- then do not waste time with this game. Nothing is more important than ones own mental health. Find a game that is to your liking with a dev that does not feed into your demon and just be happy, my friend.

Wish you the best and hopefully, you didn't take this the wrong way. Peace.

Indeed, just because it's not rape does not mean it won't be dark or hard to read. So I really hope that the feint of heart people do not 'toughen' themselves and pick the full version up just to get back in the thread to write "I am depressed now! Frick you Hopes! I hate you forever!"
Not sure what argument you're trying to make here. Anyone can milk anybody, it's not a matter of being rich enough to do it, since there are devs with $50 on patreon that haven't released anything in 3 years.

And I didn't call you a scammer or anything like that, I just responded to the other dude. My point is that you can't really verify if a delay is legitimate or not, and no dev attempts to prove it one way or the other. But you can often tell through contextual clues if people are lying or embellishing things. No need to get so defensive, cause I wasn't referring to you specifically.

But, in the completely hypothetical case you were a scammer, it clearly hasn't hurt you. Since you haven't released an update in almost 6 months, and yet your patron count has only gone up in that time frame.

Most devs simply don't earn enough to be able to scare away all but their most diehard fans for a quick buck.
I wish you were correct, but from what I've seen people rarely if ever have such high standards. Even if they're scammed or the dev shows signs he's genuinely lazy, people will stick by them no matter what. I'll remind you that Gumdrop still makes over $10k a month on patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: Huitieme

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
While looking in the forum assets session.
found it..
116100_00-main-georgia-bundle-daz3d_1[1].jpg
And I remembered The DeLuca Family?
Did it become another Onhold ..
Fortunately no..

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes