• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Name of Name

Feb 17, 2018
1) I think someone was working on a wiki at one time but no news for a while. Hopes seems to want to make an encyclopedia, with informations about characters, families etc... (I guess).
2) No, they're Just capos, serpents are a level above
Thanks, I wondered why the two of them(Сaterina and Angelo) didn't know who the MC was, but now it's clear. By the way, Сaterina could be a Serpens . The way she rollerbladed her death dance:love:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Can it be, that we are entering Fank Herberts Realm and only the combined force of the other Familys prevents the DeLucas from going Rampage?

Is it just me, or are the DeLucas a complete gathering of wierdos?
Come on Guys, Rollerblades? That Guy with a Flail(?) Just a complete bunch of Mary Sues.
Dont get me wrong, i really, really like it; but just compare it with the other Familys and what there are capable.
Normal Dudes With guns, normal movement and reaction speed - ok, besides that freak who has tried to 1on1 Luna, on the other side, well...
... Rolerblades and Knifes, just wierd. :D
What are you talking about? Everybody knows that rollerblades are faster than running! And it's a very versatile tactic to be used in the field of battle, just ask this guy:
Fatman.jpg

Jan 15, 2019
Simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G was I watching a movie, or reading a novel???? No I was playing an adult game that you can download for free off this site. I'm in total shock, the story is freaking awesome, the girls are absolutely gorgeous, everyone has different personalities and the content amount is plenty. Time to visit someone's patreon site and become a follower.

eXileeee

Sep 29, 2019
Simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G was I watching a movie, or reading a novel???? No I was playing an adult game that you can download for free off this site. I'm in total shock, the story is freaking awesome, the girls are absolutely gorgeous, everyone has different personalities and the content amount is plenty. Time to visit someone's patreon site and become a follower.
Feel the same, I wish more people would support this dev on patreon so he could quit his job and do this full time, which mean more content faster updates.. This is better than Hollywood. He is top rated in here, yet most underrated on patreon.. (people are greedy)

Still amazing he finds the time to:

1. Come up with his stuff
2. Write it
3. Code it
4. Render pic
5. Render animation
6. Find the right music
7. Compile it everything so it matches perfectly
8. Make better interface
(List goes on)

Normally you have a whole team to the different part, like graphic, music, animation, rendering, story telling etc, yet this dev does this ALL ALONE while he have a job. ( Does he sleep 3 hours daily??)

And he keep delivering, Bravo HopesGaming I'm a proud patreon supporter and made this account in here just to comment lol, im also in your discord.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What are you talking about? Everybody knows that rollerblades are faster than running! And it's a very versatile tactic to be used in the field of battle, just ask this guy:
View attachment 416724
To be honest, i dont recognise this guy ... where is this guy showing up?

/e

Holy cow, Metal Gear Solid 2 ...
That game was part of my PS2 Bundle back in 2001(?) I have played this throughthis game exactly one time. The last thing i remembering about it was a min. 45Minutes endscene what has annoyed me like hell... not sure of it, if i have switched the console prematurle off.

Hmm, my PS2 is still running, i should give it a try again :D

No... the sequences with him were so dumb. Please edit him out of the story.
Who are you Talking about? :D :p

Last edited:
Reactions: E.l.l.0

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Screenshot_2019-10-01 Thank you for your pledge to HopesGaming Patreon.png

Had to after that update
Time to Patreon up on this if you want more regular updates
1st of the month seems like the perfect time to start
Lets get Hopes working on this full time
Anyone this talented shouldn't have to work one of those soul crushing regular jobs too

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Feel the same, I wish more people would support this dev on patreon so he could quit his job and do this full time, which mean more content faster updates.. This is better than Hollywood. He is top rated in here, yet most underrated on patreon.. (people are greedy)

Still amazing he finds the time to:

1. Come up with his stuff
2. Write it
3. Code it
4. Render pic
5. Render animation
6. Find the right music
7. Compile it everything so it matches perfectly
8. Make better interface
(List goes on)

Normally you have a whole team to the different part, like graphic, music, animation, rendering, story telling etc, yet this dev does this ALL ALONE while he have a job. ( Does he sleep 3 hours daily??)

And he keep delivering, Bravo HopesGaming I'm a proud patreon supporter and made this account in here just to comment lol, im also in your discord.
i dont know how to did the art stuff for game and the button like j open other then that renpy game setup easy to me but still you right this dev awesome great game and the luna past i dont know how dev add that without crying him or her got a steel heart i cry 2 time one when her friend dead and when her other friend try to kill her

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Lunas recording after this update shows like number 5 in list. Is there №4 recording?
No. Once you finish 4 it goes back to only 3 so 5 is a special one-time recording not to be repeated.
Edit: So for the time being there are only 3 recordings.

Reactions: ZoolooS

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
No. Once you finish 4 it goes back to only 3 so 5 is a special one-time recording not to be repeated.
Edit: So for the time being there are only 3 recordings.
Oo.. thanks. Forgot there was another "dynamic" recording scene.

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes