-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
I just worked through Luna's backstory and I'm faced with this. When was I meant to get recording number 4? I'm pretty sure I exhausted the content in the previous version I played so I'm really not sure where recording 4 was supposed to fit, I think I would have noticed if I knew it was supposed to trigger but wasn't popping but I can't remember any in-game indication for it. I've searched the thread but there's little talk about it. Is there any way to trigger it without having to start over or using someone else's save file?
View attachment 440377

edit- I don't mind holding down ctrl for a while if someone could point me to where about in the story it was supposed to appear. I have plenty of saves to go back to.
Are these the secret recordings from Cordia's Office?

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019

Hello DeLucas,

Couple of things I want to address today.

About the upcoming small update.
It will include some new dream scenes
Gallery system and replay (heavily requested)
And encyclopedia about other families.
Some bug fixes and proofreading
Translations for 0.05

Mostly just finishing the text for that and waiting for the translation to be ready.
Should be out in a couple of days

First of the month is the discord tournament deadline. This time around we got a couple of fan-fictions! Look forward to that.

And lastly about cross promotions.
To be blunt; purpose of cross promotion is to promote our game but at the same time spreading awareness to other awesome games.
I want to heavily emphasize that I do not blindly cross promote. (Already said no to a lot)
It doesn't matter what style the game is or what fetishes it contains- all that matter is that the game is done with quality and passion.

Hope you all have/had a good halloween

-HG
sorry but no image in the post

tidus

May 14, 2017
Hey, I was looking for the solution when I saw your post.... You can look in the Journal for answers! Don't forget you can track quests there, might save you (and me now) some hurdles down the line! It's the hidden recordings you have to look at.
Thanks for the help

Reactions: galora

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
I just discovered the game for myself today. Thanks to HopesGaming for that.
Thanks also for the German translation. Unfortunately, apart from some spelling mistakes, there is a big gap in the translation. The recordings of the hidden camera in Cordias office are missing the title (Codia's office) and the complete text of the conversations. At least at 1-4. I'm not further yet. If I change to English, everything is correct.
I'm playing the unofficial Android version. But that won't be the reason. If it is, then I'd like to mention the66. Many thanks also to him for the Android port.

As always, sorry for my English.
Translation from German with Deepl.com

Reactions: the66
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes