• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
After Cordia DeLuca killed her younger sister and wife to Erardo, Lumina Profaci, the two Families that were once known to be the strongest and closest allies engaged in a war that shock the underground world even to this day.
Is my englisch so fucked up - would not surprise me - that i understand the first part so wrong?

Cordia has killed her own sister?!

Reactions: HopesGaming

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
Need Help

With Gracie there's no dialogue regarding the magic touch event popping up when speaking to her in the afternoon even though i completed friends of friends. I've read the previous queries regarding this and couldnt find a solution.
Is there a solution to this issue?

TIA

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Need Help

With Gracie there's no dialogue regarding the magic touch event popping up when speaking to her in the afternoon even though i completed friends of friends. I've read the previous queries regarding this and couldnt find a solution.
Is there a solution to this issue?

TIA
Fix for the magic touch questline with Gracie.

Note to others! ONLY download if you have this bug. Just replace this in the main game folder and you should be able to start the event (Her room day time)

KillDaHoe

Apr 7, 2019
idk why but i am not able to trigger My Name is Luna event.. i have completed Story 9..and waited for more than 2-3 days but nothing seems to happen in the noon/afternoon in the bedroom or even in Luna's room

Fomsen

Jun 24, 2019
Its so weird. Are there different people supervising the texts? I played in english and german, and sometimes there are REALLY stupid mistakes and sometimes there are sentences im really surprised about how good they are.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Its so weird. Are there different people supervising the texts? I played in english and german, and sometimes there are REALLY stupid mistakes and sometimes there are sentences im really surprised about how good they are.
Consider the fact that they are made from amateur translators at the best of their ability, so yes can happen that you found some mistakes. The best thing you can do is joining the discord and let them know what you have found for fix them in the next release.

Reactions: ive_got-problems
4.40 star(s) 486 Votes