Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
J7LmOpR.jpg

Special render (All characters)
So, I said pre-release of 0.05 that I will miss some wallpaper renders and unique renders due to how much that needed to be done.
But alas, now it's all done and I wanted to make a render of as many of the characters that I could! And oh boy, it was one of my toughest (actually THE toughest render I have tried).
All the characters have their original texture (not lowered) as I wanted it 4k so people could get a proper look at 'em.
Ignoring the awkward poses here and there and the weird stretching for the characters on the side- it's ready!
There are probably some characters missing and didn't want any generic characters.
And yes- my computer crashed more times than the number of characters on this picture!

Link is jpeg version as PNG was 15mb so had to compress it. Attachment is the png

-HG

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the prologue of this happy go lucky game ... featuring such props like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this whirlwind of mindless irrational exposition mixed with a lot of irritating confusing punctuation or lack there of and nonsense gibberish from the MC and his lonely neuron battling the urge to IMAGINE! hARD!!!

So .. P. L .A .Y. ... H. A .R. D .E .R !!!

Raring

May 6, 2019
I finished the main story and all other side events, but it seems I can't progress with Isabels final event "a bottle for a bottle". I'm at max exp with all available missions, she has no new dialogue and the mission that supposedly has a bottle as a reward doesn't pop up. Any ideas what I'm missing?

R0ck1n

Sep 4, 2019
I finished the main story and all other side events, but it seems I can't progress with Isabels final event "a bottle for a bottle". I'm at max exp with all available missions, she has no new dialogue and the mission that supposedly has a bottle as a reward doesn't pop up. Any ideas what I'm missing?
At this point you have to talk to wilfred who will ask you to do a mission for him. after talking to him you go to the work tab and you look for the "other contracts" and it should be there (be careful you need a high level of stealth).

Raring

May 6, 2019
At this point you have to talk to wilfred who will ask you to do a mission for him. after talking to him you go to the work tab and you look for the "other contracts" and it should be there (be careful you need a high level of stealth).
I tried that, but no new dialogue option pops up when I talk to Wilfred.

will.png

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, just tested it out. I got no issue doing the quest.
Just went to Isabel during the night at the living room as usual and the quest appears.
Dunno, why it won't work with yours.

Here is the save before the talk.

soo there is a date for new update ?
TBA

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I have been pushing around this thread for ... I dunno ... a night out in the red light district with the nutter sis, a night out at the Roman Baths with the shy sis, one hail a love yo afternoon out in the saloon with the underboss underboss <son of capo famiglia> ... something to make MC really feel like he gets something for all the tension and the awkwardness dev throws around all over the place. Nothing bad about uncle taking the new recruit around town at the races, maybe introduce him to some good harlot / vixen to keep his mind off the family jewels ... all it takes is a day of renders at the most ... just let DAZ do 5-10 frames on 3-5 animations, stick them in a repeatable bubble at the horse track with one baomb of a jockey / stallion owner / boockie dame so we all get a piece of
the action that might at least resemble the good old godfather / bronx tale runs of adult fringe interactions that meant all the meat in the early story of the epics. Still .. Game On!!!!

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes