• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can't remember every sitaution that happens within the thread.
But nonetheless, you nor anyone else should be attacked in here. Hopefully that won't happen again.

Have a nice day as well.
Can I ask another annoying question? Next update is supposed to be a small to complete Isabel's. Did you already start working on the following update as well?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Can I ask another annoying question? Next update is supposed to be a small to complete Isabel's. Did you already start working on the following update as well?
Kind of.
Next update (0.07) is a major gameplay update.
Already commissioned someone to make the code for it (he finished a while ago)

Some script was already done for the eiza part.

But mostly, the focus has been on this 0.06.5.

Last edited:

Karasuma45

Mar 25, 2019
Im having trouble with isabels route. I did vinsaya but the trigger for the next scene isnt showing up

Im using the wiki for the guide. Please help.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
How to trigger luna knife task? I talked to Luna. No option appears with Wilfred.
If I remember correctly you first went to Luna's room during noon and asked what is bothering her :unsure:
She tells you about the knife (guess you already did that part)

After that you go to Wilfred -> Talk -> do you know where Luna's knife is (That should be a conversation option at that point)

Hope that helps :)

Sep 23, 2019
To all the people above having weird problems, I hope you have played a game before, because for me , I played it at length from start to finish twice and didn't encounter a single glitch/bug where it doesn't progress, yes there can be errors when you constantly save and load and save and load the game but thats beside the point.
Anyways, All the queries you guys have, whether its about "no wine option in laptop" (no reason to be 'pissed off') or the luna knife task, you can click the '?' sign which is help , go to events and see if you meet the requirements, also check the journal.
Finally, Some events take time, like the ones with Gracie, so give it a few days, do work under Wilfred or just skip and things will resolve on their own.
It could also be that some side events need main story progressed at a certain level, so again, check the events tab, and no thats not the events tab in 'work' , but the one you find under '?' help button.
Thanks , take care.

P.S. There's also a Bug Fix option in Laptop but only use it when you genuinely feel the game is glitched about but I didn't have to use it, worked out for me.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I played this through at least v 5. I have had to start from the beginning due to a new laptop. I just got through cht 1 and I made sure I all the money I needed to max all the online stat books. I saved it at that point after reading the last 2 books. I earned the $150 to buy the cameras. There nothing happening other than earn money at that point so I advanced the story. Did I advance the story too soon or too late? I am unable to place the cameras in Luna's, Gracie's rooms and in the office. Not sure but I think there is a 4th place from when I played before.

speedrunner

Oct 15, 2018
If I remember correctly you first went to Luna's room during noon and asked what is bothering her :unsure:
She tells you about the knife (guess you already did that part)

After that you go to Wilfred -> Talk -> do you know where Luna's knife is (That should be a conversation option at that point)

Hope that helps :)
Yes, I completed 2 steps. But there is no option to speak to wilfred.

Also I completed the Isabel and gracie missions. The only problem is luna task.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Just completed the 0.06.1 version.... Awesome storyline, brilliant characters very engaging... I even liked how story got bit emotional in middle in Luna's past...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing I don't like is even living with three hot babes MC has NO OR VERY LITTLE ACTION so far with them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just completed the 0.06.1 version.... Awesome storyline, brilliant characters very engaging... I even liked how story got bit emotional in middle in Luna's past...

The only thing I don't like is even living with three hot babes MC has NO OR VERY LITTLE ACTION so far with them.
The focus on the game until now has been more on the story, but I agree a little bit of action would be cool.

Reactions: HopesGaming
Sep 23, 2019

Give it Time, This story is still at the early Portion and far from complete, and I'd rather the dev give it time than it be rushed to quick sex scenes which make no sense whatsoever. There are other games which are faster paced and care less for plot, this isn't one of them, and I quite like the pace and the storyline being set up.

This has the potential to be one of the best adult games , there's really nothing quite like this

Last edited:

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
I honestly don't mind that it takes a while to get to the "action". The games where you're able to have sex within the first five minutes of meeting them is quite unrealistic, unless you're in weird circumstances. (Like "US military recruits dating the first stripper they encounter after enlisting"-weird.)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Kind of.
Next update (0.07) is a major gameplay update.
Already commissioned someone to make the code for it (he finished a while ago)

Some script was already done for the eiza part.

But mostly, the focus has been on this 0.06.5.
Keep it up, ur game is one of the best games here imho srsly. No need sex scenes for enjoy it as another games.. ur plot is soo good and ur narrative too.

Btw, I dont know if u understand spanish, but Im spanish and ur joke with the last name in Luna (DeLoca) for her crazy personality is soo good, I wasnt expected this when I saw for the first time haha :)

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
I honestly don't mind that it takes a while to get to the "action". The games where you're able to have sex within the first five minutes of meeting them is quite unrealistic, unless you're in weird circumstances. (Like "US military recruits dating the first stripper they encounter after enlisting"-weird.)
That isn't unrealistic though since it really does happen. It's also pretty common. Not all sexual relationships take months or years to develop. In fact, I'd say most don't and that if it hasn't happened within a relatively smaller time frame, it likely never will between those two people.

To be clear, the way it's done in this game isn't really unrealistic either as some relationships take a great deal of time become sexual. But while there are definitely games here that handle sex unrealistically, it would not have been unrealistic to allow the earlier possibility of sex with at least one of the potential sex options.

When it comes to sexual realism, there's plenty of room in between "Has sex with MC as soon as they get with in screwing distance" and "At least it didn't take as long to get here as it took to build Rome".

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes