harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Hey Guys I just completed the game As for my thoughts I think Uncle Wilfred is really mysterious I cant say he is god or bad someting is dark about him in the end I think he is the one who poisoned MC and even Kidnapped the luna in past. I am saying it because He didn't liked luna's father because of his behaviour and he killed him using Luna. This is just a "Probability" .May be he is the one who trained Mysterious six .
And in the end he is shown some kind of bad so this make it increase the "probabilities" .
And about jalen and uncle pops are they good or bad ??.
And who is the father of MC's is it Mr.Serpent ???!! Why Mr.Serpent care about MC's mother ?
and why MC's mother did treated him like that and what is the past story of MC .
And in the photo in the office there is another person on the left of lady cordia who is he ? Father of MC??! Or the fourth Serpent? And why is his in the pic is not there and it is burnt?
And why did the original 4 serpents betrayed Lady Cordia and If she and MC's mother are two of them then who is the other two and who betrayed them??
This is Goddamn interesting game I even felt so sorry for what happened to luna in the past . The game story is getting really really interesting and even deep.
Waiting for next updates......
And Luna is my Fav girl

Any one know any news about the next update??

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I don't write to often , but this is one of my favorite games, I looked to see if anyone else put this forward, but when I look at the pictures of Mr Serpent, I always got the vibe that it as female character, and that is why no one ever gets to look at the face. I always thought it is either the MC's mother or was her apprentice before becoming a serpent.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Is there an update for the game yet? I saw that there was a dev update posted on the patreon, but I can't afford that tier right now.

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
Why does it says i have killed 2 people? Does anybody know? I dont remember killing somebody in the story. Is it possible from the mission contract? I didnt know we could kill somebody in mission contract.

By the way HopesGaming , best story in a game for me. Well done! Especially "My Name is Luna" part. And i like the kind of humor in your dialogue too. Keep it up. Hell, I will even play this game even if there is no adult content or whatsoever. Dont listen to those haters. Dont let them affect ur game. It is perfect the way it is. Sorry i cant support u on patreon. But if you consider putting ur game on something like steam, i will definitely buy it even after i completed the game! Good luck and stay safe. Waiting for ur exciting updates and future games.

Apr 16, 2020
This game is freaking fun
Less erotic scene is a O k if you give me a storyline with some depth this game has good idea about character building as well
I know it updated last at march but it feels like 2 years already haha got mr hooked cant wait for more
Charactor wise : i liked the butler dude tbh his and mc talks were rather fun
Love interest wise : luna takes the cake like i like me ol crazy but rather innocent person, her back story hit me hard tho jeez its nice that author gave the warning and skip option but man i actually dont regret not pressing skip it rather played it all out just made her more dunno someone you gotto protect and dude that gun scene with mc dont wanne spoil it much and man did the mc feel badass
Grace: rather interesting, she has a dangerous personality, at this point i worry about her easily discarding people thing you never know what she thinks about but like its fair she doesnt understand mc and mc might have a idea about her
Isabel: Netori path is what i had gone for meh seemed fun, and plus her husband sorta pisses me off but i dont know if he is future enemy guess waiting for update
No romance route for queen of de luca ...yet
Just waiting for army creation function
I went for rather kind but ruthless charactor that can watch people die and shit but can reason but kill aswell

Last edited:

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Why does it says i have killed 2 people? Does anybody know? I dont remember killing somebody in the story. Is it possible from the mission contract? I didnt know we could kill somebody in mission contract.
You did kill headshot the guy who aimed at Luna in Story 9: I'll protect you. Unfortunately Hopes didn't put good bugfix there so it instead of +1 gives you +2. Should be fixed in next version if you replay it.

Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
You did kill headshot the guy who aimed at Luna in Story 9: I'll protect you. Unfortunately Hopes didn't put good bugfix there so it instead of +1 gives you +2. Should be fixed in next version if you replay it.
Ohh yeah now I remember. Does the bugfix in the laptop fix this? Thank you.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Ohh yeah now I remember. Does the bugfix in the laptop fix this? Thank you.
The bugfix is not in the game yet (will be in next version), to fix it you have to change it in console for now. Just open console and type in kills = 1. Not sure if Hopes implements bugfix for the bugfix.

Asetric

Aug 24, 2018
my comment didnt start off good to begin with but it might've been true aswell I simply got driven by the concept

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Hope someone can help me. 1. I can not start Story 10. I Love You My Son.
And i also can not trigger The Magic Touch
I used the fix from the cheat. And when i go in her Bedroom i get the message New objective "TheMagic Touch". But i am not getting further.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Hope someone can help me. 1. I can not start Story 10. I Love You My Son.
And i also can not trigger The Magic Touch
I used the fix from the cheat. And when i go in her Bedroom i get the message New objective "TheMagic Touch". But i am not getting further.
Have you checked journal? If that wont help, post your save and I will take a look.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes