snake_27

May 23, 2020
Just registered to comment about this amazing game. Congrats to the developper and keep the good work. I feel that the game is just startings and it saddens me since I know that it will be a lot of time before seeing it completed but it seems like it will be worth it, so no rushing!

If I may comment about some critical points that I feel will probably determine the outcome of the game as I see it would be:

1.- When they discover the cams/recorders... because they will, Gracie for sure will. That moment has to be believable because it will hurt a lot to Gracie and Luna.

2.- The past of the characters (all of them) seems to play a huge role in this game. We have caught a glimpse of Luna's but MC and Gracie still have to appear. I've read people saying that Gracie's will have the same strength as Luna's but I don't think it will be so potent, I think she is just a genius, the matter at the forest is just a genius at work, overcoming the situation by pure talent.

3.- The netori route will also be difficult to write if it doesn't have an abrupt end like MC leaving the family... Because keeping the story at the same time of the affair... difficult.

Then I have some bad feelings about Wilfred, I think that he will become an enemy in the future for the MC. The side plot of Eiza could be good, I'm expecting it.

Ah... and Luna for the win:love:

Reactions: Suprizer

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Just finished the quest with my player sneaking in Cordia office and i must say i expected him to be punished but instead i got a kiss from Cordia which i didn't expect and after that scene this game made me have feelings for her which at first i didn't thought she was beautiful . But still Luna will always be my waifu .

May 1, 2020
The issue with Gracie is that she is extremely intelligent but lack social skills and empathy which could make her more ruthless and deadly efficient than Luna. While Luna ends with having strong feelings for MC (her thoughts in the character screen), Gracie may actually turn out to be a perfect psycho/sociopath (Hannibal Lecter style) if MC does not steer her right, or if he rejects her for Luna.
What is puzzling is the comment from Cordia's son that the DeLucas would have suffered if something happened to MC - leading me to assumption that his father is head of the Snakes or the Commision in some sort of CdtC (Capo de tutti capi) position

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, I can't get to step 3 of the main story "punishment", the tip says it's daytime, but I keep going through the days and nothing happens ... my character is a level 8 soldier ... any tips? Thank you.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Please, I can't get to step 3 of the main story "punishment", the tip says it's daytime, but I keep going through the days and nothing happens ... my character is a level 8 soldier ... any tips? Thank you.
Did you try clicking the big DeLuca symbol (with the word: CONTINUE) under in your screen during the day time? :unsure:

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guyz.. just played this great game. I have a question though... there is no Eiza mission in the release right or did i miss something? Thanks and more power to the dev!

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
It has been 2 months since I played this game and I missed the characters,humor,story so much. I wish it got updated. Is there any news about the game?

Reactions: vmaks

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
I never thought of feeling appreciation or rejection in a game of this style, but I have to admit that the story was called (mafia), the erotic scenes were splendid for me.

Going forward and everything in the story seemed entertaining, I did not have the need to use cheats, I did not feel much grinding more than at the beginning.

I'm really hard or strong at heart but I must admit that the developer knew how to reach or touch my heart with Luna's story, to a point where I felt repudiation for what was happening even though it was a game hahahaha

I am very grateful to see this game found, and I look forward to the next update, even though I am not in a position to support the project right now, I will end up doing it.

Thanks for the dedicated effort in the game :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes