anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
And always fun to read your thought process and opinions of the updates! Can't get into much [...]
We would be deceived if you did. Part of the pleasure is in the assumptions we make. Trying to see what hide between the lines, what the future have in store for us. Then being pleased, whatever we were right or not.

but you get a good eye and you tend to find the small details in the script and renders that many actually miss. Big kudos.
It's thanks to you. In your game there's small details to notice. We will know everything in the end, but seeing the story and background appear, piece by piece, scene after scene, is a real pleasure.

And bigger tease than Isabel? Impossibru!
I disagree ;)

This said, there's one thing that I would have loved to see in "The Blizzard Princess". It's Luna play behind the door. I'm sure that at this time she was trying to be serious as hell, but totally failed because it was a funny thing to do. In some way, the exact opposite of what she did when she had to casually and subtly show that the shooting was hers.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Add a gym. My mc really likes Fit body.
Any information about expected release date of next update ??

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
It actually makes sense. He deserved to be shot but it doesn't mean that Luna had to do it anyway. Someone can deserve something but it doesn't mean he/she gets it.
Still a weird way to phrase it nonetheless. got me confused initially

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Choosing the "He deserved to be shot" option gets protag to say...THIS?! Wtf. Dev, pls fix.
That was a very well-written line actually. It's a rhetorical device used often in books and novels. The basic idea being conveyed is that just because the guy deserved to have something horrible done to him, doesn't mean you should do it...especially in a context like this where it can potentially lead to bigger consequences later.

Essentially he was telling Luna to learn how to think ahead, and make wiser choices.

Trevuh

Mar 30, 2020
anyone know how to gain xp easily/quickly? like how to rankup cause im just doing the mission thing and my next "main mission" requires me to be a certain level i guess

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes