Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nonsense. This game offers more then believable reasons for that to happen. All 3 girls have all characteristics for it to happen. MC even had succeeded where entire family failed , making grace and "wife" became friends.
Everything is going to perfect "all girls are my family" route
If this was like 99% of the other games on this forum I would agree with you. I just don't see it happening in this game.

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Can anyone help me out with an end of 0.06.* save please. Old lappy I was using gave up the ghost on me and died - along with my games/saves. Re-ran most of them and will do with the others but The DeLuca Family is one of the more complex to work through. Thanks in advance if you can help! ;)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Nonsense. This game offers more then believable reasons for that to happen. All 3 girls have all characteristics for it to happen. MC even had succeeded where entire family failed , making grace and "wife" became friends.
Nonsense. If you what you said is true why doesn't isabel's husband have like 9 wife's and 4 girlfriends.
That means even in mafia marriages are between 2 people. Until the games shows me example that a mafia boss has multiple women i'll stick that Hopesgaming will give us the choice to pick one and one only. Maybe make a harem route just to satisfy people.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
HopesGaming is this working as intendend?

Started with 0.6 a new playthrough and have used my last save now in 0.6.5:

All events complete, but i dont have all events unlocked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here i am missing the cordia event, but tbh in cant remeber if there are events that would fit into the category exclusively
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Nonsense. If you what you said is true why doesn't isabel's husband have like 9 wife's and 4 girlfriends.
That means even in mafia marriages are between 2 people. Until the games shows me example that a mafia boss has multiple women i'll stick that Hopesgaming will give us the choice to pick one and one only. Maybe make a harem route just to satisfy people.
did u even play the game?
husband is gay.
2. Why the fuck would u even say that? how my talk even connects to your stuff? U are in some other level man it is NOT what i have said!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Can anyone help me out with an end of 0.06.* save please. Old lappy I was using gave up the ghost on me and died - along with my games/saves. Re-ran most of them and will do with the others but The DeLuca Family is one of the more complex to work through. Thanks in advance if you can help! ;)

Reactions: ALegend27

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i really liked the Isabel Event - excellent writing as always !
but afterwards it gets buggy
everytime i sleep i get the Isabel event again
something seemed to got messed up like i did the evening kiss but when
i load that savegame and want to do it again he says i dont wanna talk to her right now
so i'm in this loop and can't get the Alfred event

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Doesn't look like much content from 0.06 to 0.065 - more bugs fixes and QoL changes.
Wonder why he's ending the Isabel arc though?
Gonna wait for a more full update.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hm. I think I'll let it go. Somehow I don't like this story about Isabella and Antonio.
Fair enough. Just to clarify
the focus is on You & Isabella, the dilemma between you both. than Isabella & Antonio problems
did u even play the game?
husband is gay.
2. Why the fuck would u even say that? how my talk even connects to your stuff? U are in some other level man it is NOT what i have said!
Then Let's change gender and make wifes so husbands and girlfriends to boyfriends.
Genders does not matter he still have one.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair, having a harem path doesn't mean the MC would have to marry all the girls. I can see ways of making the harem path possible. But I agree with you, you probably will have to choose only one girl.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Fair enough. Just to clarify that it's more
The You & Isabella, the dilemma between you both than Isabella & Antonio.

Then Let's change gender and make wifes so husbands and girlfriends to boyfriends.
Genders does not matter he still have one.
You again with your unreasonable hate and talk i dont even understand.
For the record. Husband has 2 dicks in play (beside his) in the same time. Read the story

As for educational purposes. Harem =/ marriage for everyone. There is a thing called polyamory

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
To be fair, having a harem path doesn't mean the MC would have to marry all the girls. I can see ways of making the harem path possible. But I agree with you, you probably will have to choose only one girl.
Harem will probably happen. I can't deny it. It may not fit the story but people will ask for it. but Hopesgaming will probably make after all the individual endings are done, but as you said to make it believable may the the biggest problem.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Harem will probably happen. I can't deny it. It may not fit the story but people will ask for it. but Hopesgaming will probably make after all the individual endings are done, but as you said to make it believable may the the biggest problem.
Maybe I'm wrong but hasn't Hopes said that he isn't planning on having a harem path?

Reactions: ILCjr

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You again with your unreasonable hate and talk i dont even understand.
For the record. Husband has 2 dicks in play (beside his) in the same time. Read the story

As for educational purposes. Harem =/ marriage for everyone. There is a thing called polyamory
Let me be straight. i'm denying the act of the MC having multiple relationship with the girls at the end of the game. I don't care if he married or not, If i came any other way. That is my mistake.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Let me be straight. i'm denying the act of the MC having multiple relationship with the girls at the end of the game. I don't care if he married or not, If i came any other way. That is my mistake.
Yes u "came the wrong way"

You should have been blunt from start and said " i hate harem and i don't want it" and be done with it.
As someone just earlier said and i also said same thing. Harem does not equal marriage for everyone.Polyamory.
Luna already made pact for life that cannot be broken with MC. Even if she cheated with fake bullet. Two of them are one, thats done. "Wife" is also gone with the wind. She has NO choice. She is tied to family for life! No on beside MC can possibly make anything with her it is clear as day and she needs someone. Grace is a the actual lunatic of the family. How she fits is yet to be seen. But Luna and isa are done.

I am sorry that you hate polyamory....

P.S
image on game startup is image i see at the end of the game. Four of them owning all families together. Acting as One. four as one. Each fulfilling one spot in relationship and family. As side note, that's what polyamory is all about. Each person filling precise gap.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes