Mar 1, 2018
To spend months on planning and making a game. All the while you keep thinking if people would even end up liking it since it's so story based.
And then to receive comments like these. No better feeling than that! Absolute fantastic and I can't keep thanking you guys enough.

To answer some questions:
- Money balancing is a big focus in next release. For now use pc.money += number

- Since 0.01 was with no schedules, it's going to be hard to give you an exact time for when 0.02 is going to be out. Need to get a feel on working with a time schedule and then I will probably begin to say when. With that said, it will not be months of waiting time. I try to make it as fast as possible but at the same time, a good amount of content!

- Lewd and sex scenes - Patreon page there is a section with Pacing of the eroge action. The short version; I'm in the middle of the known lewd game pacing. I did not want to jump straight into anything before there was at least a bit of character introduction between them. But at the same time, I do not want to tease people for months to come. I do not believe lovemaking should be the end goal. So lot's of lewd action once the characters get to know each other the sex scene will happen faster then you guys would probably expect. ( Also, I do not believe any girl prefers to lose their A-card before the V-card. But all the girls are going to lose both cards eventually, that is part of life :p )

Most updates and planning will come from my patreon, once I get familiar with the system there. But to start off;

- Next update will focus much more on the free roaming so it doesn't feel so empty. Still going to be at least 1 story part. Spoiler alert: It's related to the merc attack incident and someones going to die!

- The mission contracts are, of course, something that always needs to be balanced so that is a focus. Going to be a lot more of them. They will remind very simple. I like simple. Maybe I add some pictures depending on what type it is. Stealth, attack etc.

- There will be tournaments style gameplay. It will be a series of pictures that depends on your item loadout and stats. Have low stats and low skills? See a troubled mc in the tournaments. low-mid. Either losing midway or getting far and then winning depending on tournament difficulty. High stats and skills. Well, you see a badass mc doing badass things in the tournaments.
These things are just what I plan for the game. And probably not going to be in either 0.02 nor 0.03. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Again, thank you all!

Edit* Also, fantastic fanart signature!

Damn, really really good start of the game. No sex scene, just introduction of the story characters and so on. Part of voyeurism what showed us what we could expect for the next updates. I´m excited about whats coming next.

Also I´m looking forward for some new Isabella & Antonio content =D

Already fan of that game

U

User_10739

One of my fav v0.01's to date! Great story but couldn't find the money code until after I was done playing. I edited my pay for the jobs so it worked out in the end.

I am intrigued to find out the family connection with MC since he is clearly very important and the dev swears there will be no incest. (throwing all of our speculations out the window...)

Hopefully it will be a short month for the next version to drop!

kudos to @Krull for the quick fansig!

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I am intrigued to find out the family connection with MC since he is clearly very important and the dev swears there will be no incest. (throwing all of our speculations out the window...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great opening version for a game. Very much looking forward to it. I've got a question though. During the punishment mission, I opted to save the other guy who was knocked out. Is it a major decision that'll come back to bite me in the ass later?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
During the punishment mission, I opted to save the other guy who was knocked out. Is it a major decision that'll come back to bite me in the ass later?
I try not to spoil too much. However, many of the choices are for character building of mc. Even though it doesn't show like with affection, many choices change morality. Example, hidden cameras vs hidden audio. Picking cameras will change morality slightly. And don't worry, no choices can screw you over. Saving the guy may lead to something, but even if you choose to kill him don't worry too much. if important choice appears it be rather clear what will happen.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
finished all the current mission except the "Gain trust of the family" and whenever i click continue , "nothing to do" i think i just finished the game ?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming ... You my man, i respect you ^^ It's awesome to have as much for a v0.1 so for this respect

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Sorry for the book XD I will finish by telling you keep going with your good work and because i love your work you have a new patrons ^^ Friendly
Thanks for that amazing review (You should add it in the review section :D!)

To answer some questions from your review:

The mystery is not something that is supposed to be 'revealed at the end' kind of mystery, but rather they will slowly reveal thoughtout the stories and will then be used to add to the stories. Some will be revealed faster than others.

Yes, as you go through the story and increase in rank, you will, of course, get to such a position that you can have people under you. And in those, there are going to be some beautiful followers! I already have written many stories and side stories for it (not fully but to get a good idea)

Reactions: Blayo

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
finished all the current mission except the "Gain trust of the family" and whenever i click continue , "nothing to do" i think i just finished the game ?
Gain trust of the family is a long-running one. Can't be completed. If you did all 4 (intro + 3 story sections), the 2 quests of luna and went outside with her. Seen all 6 bathroom scenes. Some slight dialogue change with Luna once you gain enough affection. You at the end.

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
Almost perfect for first release. Story, Characters and Renders are awesome. I usually dont read dialogues, but this game made me read them. Not too long nor too short. Not long enough to become boring, not too short to look sloopy. Almost perfectly balanced legnth.

Character's progress look good. Everyone of them have different character and almost unique. Only Gracie a little stereotypic. Isabel's forbidden thingy will lead to cheating i think. Its hard to think a wife of the short tempered man dare to do this but its the what it makes interesting. Like everyone Luna also my favorite so far.

Mission system is inspiring, i hope ranking system change dialogues. You avoid it with using "Sir" remark from beginning hiding behind the mystery of the new recruit. But it might be good to make it diffirinate as you rise inside the family. I hope there will be minigames for this missions to make it more entertaining. I know -for now- the missions are repetitive. It can be made once you have enough stats you can avoid this minigames. Or make several same ranked missions and randomize it. With this, it look richer and avoid the repetitiveness. If it become burden for you at least i hope you can add minigames to the ranking events.

UI needs improvement i think. The navigation system is your choice, i cant say anything about it. But eliptic symbols for navigation not look that good.

And for the underlings. Its my personel taste but, i like to have only female followers under me. For example, in skyrim i always chose the female followers, or in assassins creed brotherhood, i create my brotherhood with only females. So far so good i'm simple harem man. But also over protective, i dont want even single male around my women. So if its possible i want to chose my followers myself.

At last i also think about become patron. I dont might be able to contribute much. But i want to give my support.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Almost perfect for first release. Story, Characters and Renders are awesome. I usually dont read dialogues, but this game made me read them. Not too long nor too short. Not long enough to become boring, not too short to look sloopy. Almost perfectly balanced legnth.

Character's progress look good. Everyone of them have different character and almost unique. Only Gracie a little stereotypic. Isabel's forbidden thingy will lead to cheating i think. Its hard to think a wife of the short tempered man dare to do this but its the what it makes interesting. Like everyone Luna also my favorite so far.

Mission system is inspiring, i hope ranking system change dialogues. You avoid it with using "Sir" remark from beginning hiding behind the mystery of the new recruit. But it might be good to make it diffirinate as you rise inside the family. I hope there will be minigames for this missions to make it more entertaining. I know -for now- the missions are repetitive. It can be made once you have enough stats you can avoid this minigames. Or make several same ranked missions and randomize it. With this, it look richer and avoid the repetitiveness. If it become burden for you at least i hope you can add minigames to the ranking events.

UI needs improvement i think. The navigation system is your choice, i cant say anything about it. But eliptic symbols for navigation not look that good.

And for the underlings. Its my personel taste but, i like to have only female followers under me. For example, in skyrim i always chose the female followers, or in assassins creed brotherhood, i create my brotherhood with only females. So far so good i'm simple harem man. But also over protective, i dont want even single male around my women. So if its possible i want to chose my followers myself.

At last i also think about become patron. I dont might be able to contribute much. But i want to give my support.
The rank will end up playing some kind of part with dialogue with some characters. But not so much with the core family members themselves. All of them are the 'main family' and don't really care about other ranks and Wilfred calls everyone sir. even though he is one of the highest ranked in the family.

I did think about minigames, but It may be a bit harder to add then what I am capable of. I can make something pre-done and it'll be boring, or make it myself which would take a really long time in where I rather focus on the other content. It's of course something I am considering very heavily!

The navigation ui will probably be made into a poll vote once I got enough followers to see what most people wants.

About the underlings; All I can say is that the first one will end up being the team leader and is a female :p

And no contribution is too small! I appreciate any kind of support 100%!

*Edit* There's more to Gracie than what meets the eye. Some clues here and there. But once she gets her content it'll be more clear.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 128896
Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tell our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family. The DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organization in the country.

Minimum 1-2+ hours of gameplay depending on your reading speed.

View attachment 128900 View attachment 128901 View attachment 128899 View attachment 128898 View attachment 128897 View attachment 128902 View attachment 128903
Great artwork/renders.

Great detail on the faces.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes