EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Eh, anyone don't wanna replay the Luna story, aka Arrow backstory copy with a little girl instead of a young guy, just set unseen text to skip in preferences and use the Tab button. You're welcome. :)

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
If you actually were searching for "STORY" you wouldn't be discarding this game, because story-wise you will not find many games better than this, but you are searching for content to fap on, in which case I would recommend certain site starting with letter "p", I heard it has some content you and your right/left hand would enjoy
That's a matter of opinion, certainly it's pretty decent and I never suggested it should be "discarded". Just because you're impressed with the story it doesn't mean that everyone will find it that great. Personally, It might get ranked in the top 20, but even then that might not be the case considering all the new great games out there.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
You got to be kidding me :oops: i have to start the game all over because of some silly text based minigame...not sure if i should laugh or cry o_O

Reactions: User1230

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Eh, anyone don't wanna replay the Luna story, aka Arrow backstory copy with a little girl instead of a young guy, just set unseen text to skip in preferences and use the Tab button. You're welcome. :)
Arrow is trash tho, a batman rip off

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You got to be kidding me :oops: i have to start the game all over because of some silly text based minigame...not sure if i should laugh or cry o_O
Not only because of that, but yeah, as was announced a long time ago you will.

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes