Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I did read the old discussions in the thread, i only played the vn mode and kinda feel like i did indeed miss some important stuff, i dont remember anyone named Leliana for example and am pretty sure i didnt encountered her.

Its funny, i waited so long to play this avn (because of the avn mode) but now i have the strong urge to play the full experience anyway :LOL:

And somehow my view on the MC(s powerlevel) is different than most other posters here, this could be because i didnt saw his struggles in the contracts?

But im really unable to comprehend how some people figure the mc is "weak" while i think he and his abilitys are very impressive. I would consider him at capo level and not even factoring his mind/decision-making which may sounds strange.

They way how he intuitively rescued Luna's life and headshotted the one guy was a first glimpse into his ability if he doesnt hold back and is forced to just act.

Afterwards we got the fight with dragoberto and despite what is shown im convinced that the mc could have won this fight way easier/faster.

To me it doesnt look like he's using his perception and decision-making abilitys to get the edge in the fight, he uses it to get a higher possibility to achieve a outcome he's happy with (winning and reaching his goal with dragoberto staying alive).

So he uses his ability to make the fight(s) harder for himself instead of easier because he adds requirements to the win to be able to feel satisfied about it and doing it "his way". Im convinced he could have killed dragoberto in multiple different ways way easier.

Its the same with the gun-prodigy in their duel, nobody can tell me its easier to hit this fucking cogwheel (even mid-jump lol) than a person. He only ever does as much as necessary to reach a goal in a way hes satisfied about it.

What happens if he doesnt feel like its necessary to hold back anymore and throws his thoughts about not killing out of the window? I hope the assasination-attempt on gracie will lead to this. Its imo a similar case to gracie, when they are really let lose ... it will be horrific.

At this point im kinda convinced the mc is mid-capo level already, holding back way more than anyone can comprehend, even gracie and wilfred and probably even himself. I think the only ones really having a clue are his mom and maybe his dad and cordia.

The question is why? Did his mom implented this mindset into him to keep fyling below the radar? He may would be dead already if his immense potential would have been revealed to anyone sooner.

By the way is there anything contradicting the possibility of the mc being half-brothers with Antonio and Nero (obviously same father, not mother)?

Edit: And we really have no clue about his fighting abilitys in general and how much his mother (may) trained him in the past. When he sees domenico fighting in the intro he has a thought like "doesnt look too impressive" while it actually looked (imo) rather impressive.

Last edited:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I did read the old discussions in the thread, i only played the vn mode and kinda feel like i did indeed miss some important stuff, i dont remember anyone named Leliana for example and am pretty sure i didnt encountered her.

Its funny, i waited so long to play this avn (because of the avn mode) but now i have the strong urge to play the full experience anyway :LOL:

And somehow my view on the MC(s powerlevel) is different than most other posters here, this could be because i didnt saw his struggles in the contracts?

But im really unable to comprehend how some people figure the mc is "weak" while i think he and his abilitys are very impressive. I would consider him at capo level and not even factoring his mind/decision-making which may sounds strange.

They way how he intuitively rescued Luna's life and headshotted the one guy was a first glimpse into his ability if he doesnt hold back and is forced to just act.

Afterwards we got the fight with dragoberto and despite what is shown im convinced that the mc could have won this fight way easier/faster.

To me it doesnt look like he's using his perception and decision-making abilitys to get the edge in the fight, he uses it to get a higher possibility to achieve a outcome he's happy with (winning and reaching his goal with dragoberto staying alive).

So he uses his ability to make the fight(s) harder for himself instead of easier because he adds requirements to the win to be able to feel satisfied about it and doing it "his way". Im convinced he could have killed dragoberto in multiple different ways way easier.

Its the same with the gun-prodigy in their duel, nobody can tell me its easier to hit this fucking cogwheel (even mid-jump lol) than a person. He only ever does as much as necessary to reach a goal in a way hes satisfied about it.

What happens if he doesnt feel like its necessary to hold back anymore and throws his thoughts about not killing out of the window? I hope the assasination-attempt on gracie will lead to this. Its imo a similar case to gracie, when they are really let lose ... it will be horrific.

At this point im kinda convinced the mc is mid-capo level already, holding back way more than anyone can comprehend, even gracie and wilfred and probably even himself. I think the only ones really having a clue are his mom and maybe his dad and cordia.

The question is why? Did his mom implented this mindset into him to keep fyling below the radar? He may would be dead already if his immense potential would have been revealed to anyone sooner.

By the way is there anything contradicting the possibility of the mc being half-brothers with Antonio and Nero (obviously same father, not mother)?

Edit: And we really have no clue about his fighting abilitys in general and how much his mother (may) trained him in the past. When he sees domenico fighting in the intro he has a thought like "doesnt look too impressive" while it actually looked (imo) rather impressive.
MC has definitely had a lot of survival training, and I believe that both Jalen and MC have been trained not only by his mother but also by Pops. The only thing holding him back is laziness and fear of killing, he clearly doesn't want to be in the mafia life, so he holds himself back.

It's also very important that MC doesn't just lie to the other characters, he lies to us too. He hides and misleads himself too much.

For example, MC says that he has no knowledge of mafia life, but he actually has very close relations with the Kashgar family.
1. We had a visual where Pops gave a lesson to MC and Jalen about women, they are quite sincere.
2. MC Kashgar is uncomfortable that if he goes to the family house, he will be kissed on the cheek by everyone.
3. Jalen listens to his sister MC and sees him as his brother.

So it seems that MC Kashgar spent a long time in the family home.

Translated with Translate.

Reactions: Krytax123

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Is there any content in this game?
Yes, lots of story content (main & side), goofy dialogue content, action content, hilarious but good character development. Fooling around with main girls and side chicks (cunnilingus, fondling and groping). (y)

:love: Two sex scenes (clue redhead princess and frog queen) also grinding and 69 too :cool:. Blowjobs. Handjobs. Kissing. Cuddling. Holding hands as well. Lol. ;)
Of course, "Holding Hands with perverted demon is r*pe". Nothing less to be expected da*n - "Criminal families". I'm worried about Charvi getting married before the good stuff. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

We kinda learned why the MC was presented as being physically weak and slow, like the scene in Luna's room with the blade or when Serpent emasculates the MC at the briefing. According to triple J a big part of Season 2 will be the MC's training, something about a mountain area where he and dominico will be trained highlander style "there can only be one" prodigy.

I don't know if you get to meet Steadfast if you play without contracts, but we get the first important information there :

"Your father is very much still part of the underworld. He pauses before saying his next sentence, almost like he wants to be sure to see your full reaction "He is in full contact with all his other children."

While that doesn't mean that Antonio and the MC can't be half-brothers, given Antonio's reaction when they meet for the first time, it's a very strong point against it, especially the "full contact" part.

Another important piece could be hidden in the Codex, in the "The Profaci Family" section it says :

Cordia killed her younger sister and then took her oldest son hostage as insurance.

Now given that it would be her nephew, it being Antonio seems plausible. If she doesn't want to throw the MC into a cell and throw the key away because it wouldn't feel right, then she certainly would take extra special care of her nephew.

There is also the possibility that he is the mole who poisoned the MC and leaked information, trying to avenge the murder of his mother, but I don't believe we have met any char yet within the Deluca family, that shows that kind of resentment.

Option 3 would be that he is the 4th Serpent , who we also haven't met yet.

This game drives you nuts, whenever you feel like you found an answer, 5 new questions pop up.

Reactions: Ass~God

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
We kinda learned why the MC was presented as being physically weak and slow, like the scene in Luna's room with the blade or when Serpent emasculates the MC at the briefing. According to triple J a big part of Season 2 will be the MC's training, something about a mountain area where he and dominico will be trained highlander style "there can only be one" prodigy.

I don't know if you get to meet Steadfast if you play without contracts, but we get the first important information there :

"Your father is very much still part of the underworld. He pauses before saying his next sentence, almost like he wants to be sure to see your full reaction "He is in full contact with all his other children."

While that doesn't mean that Antonio and the MC can't be half-brothers, given Antonio's reaction when they meet for the first time, it's a very strong point against it, especially the "full contact" part.

Another important piece could be hidden in the Codex, in the "The Profaci Family" section it says :

Cordia killed her younger sister and then took her oldest son hostage as insurance.

Now given that it would be her nephew, it being Antonio seems plausible. If she doesn't want to throw the MC into a cell and throw the key away because it wouldn't feel right, then she certainly would take extra special care of her nephew.

There is also the possibility that he is the mole who poisoned the MC and leaked information, trying to avenge the murder of his mother, but I don't believe we have met any char yet within the Deluca family, that shows that kind of resentment.

Option 3 would be that he is the 4th Serpent , who we also haven't met yet.

This game drives you nuts, whenever you feel like you found an answer, 5 new questions pop up.
Uhhh great reply, thanks.

Yes i did encounter Steadfast in the avn-mode, this and a part of the ombra-raid are the two instances showing a bit of the contract-mode and yeah that is indeed a very valid point against the "theory", kinda strong enough for me to drop the idea.

I just got this idea because of the haircolour of Antonio and the part where Cordia felt the need to "reassure" Antonio to be her heir. But this could be due to the mc being simply the child of two serpents.

Are the (original) serpents DeLuca founders? Thats the only other thing im able to imagine which would give the mc some kind of claim to be the deluca don otherwise i dont get why cordia reassured Antonio.

Couldnt be Dominico the nephew? I have a hard time imagining cordia chosing a heir who isnt her child while she has kids herself, esp considering that she established female don(nas).

Yeah i really hope Antonio isnt the mole, i like him and would prefer him to be honest and somewhat of a big brother to the mc. And i think in theory he shouldnt even have known about the MC eating with them at their first dinner, wasnt it a spontaneus decision from Cordia and Antonio was even surprised?

I didnt knew anything about the nephew/cordia's sister until you mentioned it, it gives a lot of possibilitys.

Is Cordia killing her sister another possible reason why shes afraid of gracie's potential (and maybe therefore Luna's wellbeing)?

The probability of the MC being half-brothers with nero is pretty high still or am i missing something there too? Its hard to imagine MC's father being weaker/less influential as the sterling silverino guy.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Uhhh great reply, thanks.

Yes i did encounter Steadfast in the avn-mode, this and a part of the ombra-raid are the two instances showing a bit of the contract-mode and yeah that is indeed a very valid point against the "theory", kinda strong enough for me to drop the idea.

I just got this idea because of the haircolour of Antonio and the part where Cordia felt the need to "reassure" Antonio to be her heir. But this could be due to the mc being simply the child of two serpents.

Are the (original) serpents DeLuca founders? Thats the only other thing im able to imagine which would give the mc some kind of claim to be the deluca don otherwise i dont get why cordia reassured Antonio.

Couldnt be Dominico the nephew? I have a hard time imagining cordia chosing a heir who isnt her child while she has kids herself, esp considering that she established female don(nas).

Yeah i really hope Antonio isnt the mole, i like him and would prefer him to be honest and somewhat of a big brother to the mc. And i think in theory he shouldnt even have known about the MC eating with them at their first dinner, wasnt it a spontaneus decision from Cordia and Antonio was even surprised?

I didnt knew anything about the nephew/cordia's sister until you mentioned it, it gives a lot of possibilitys.

Is Cordia killing her sister another possible reason why shes afraid of gracie's potential (and maybe therefore Luna's wellbeing)?

The probability of the MC being half-brothers with nero is pretty high still or am i missing something there too? Its hard to imagine MC's father being weaker/less influential as the sterling silverino guy.
I didn't mean that Antonio is the mole, but that the nephew - whoever he is - is the mole.

The 4 OG Serpents started a war against the established families, they won and Cordia was the one who showed the most leadership potential and was recognised as the leader of the newly formed Deluca Family. The other Serpents took on the Deluca last name as a show of unity. One of the Serpents was Cordia's fiance, and one was the MC's mother and those two betrayed Cordia and that betrayel led to the death of the fourth Serpent. Both Cordia's Ex-fiance and the MC's mom were exiled as a result.

Then, and this is probably the biggest argument pro Antonio and the MC being half brothers, she met an "civilian office worker" fell in love, got married and then Luna had to kill her father due to the M6 abductions.

When Elektra, who is the behind the scenes leader of the Bernero Family, tells the MC about his father she says that he was a "civilian office worker". Now all of that could be a coincidence, but it's still good information to make a case for the Antonio-MC-Bromanship.

We meet Dominico's mother and aunt, so unless they are stand-ins, it's unlikely that he is Lumina's son.

And finally, yes, Gracie's unusual emotional coldness and distance, worries Cordia and she sees a strong resemblence to her sister Lumina.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I didn't mean that Antonio is the mole, but that the nephew - whoever he is - is the mole.

The 4 OG Serpents started a war against the established families, they won and Cordia was the one who showed the most leadership potential and was recognised as the leader of the newly formed Deluca Family. The other Serpents took on the Deluca last name as a show of unity. One of the Serpents was Cordia's fiance, and one was the MC's mother and those two betrayed Cordia and that betrayel led to the death of the fourth Serpent. Both Cordia's Ex-fiance and the MC's mom were exiled as a result.

Then, and this is probably the biggest argument pro Antonio and the MC being half brothers, she met an "civilian office worker" fell in love, got married and then Luna had to kill her father due to the M6 abductions.

When Elektra, who is the behind the scenes leader of the Bernero Family, tells the MC about his father she says that he was a "civilian office worker". Now all of that could be a coincidence, but it's still good information to make a case for the Antonio-MC-Bromanship.

We meet Dominico's mother and aunt, so unless they are stand-ins, it's unlikely that he is Lumina's son.

And finally, yes, Gracie's unusual emotional coldness and distance, worries Cordia and she sees a strong resemblence to her sister Lumina.
Hmmm but the „civilian office worker“ was Lucian who got killed by the mysterious six, wasn’t he?

At least that’s how I understood it.

While the MCs looks reminded Elektra of someone else and is scandalous. Which gave me the impression that Cordias first fiancé (the serpent, not the office worker) cheated on her with Rina and both got exiled afterwards. I thought that was the „betrayal“.

True about Dominico, I forgot about meeting his mom.

Maybe Joey is the nephew

Still all of this doesn’t really explain why Cordia felt the need to reassure

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm but the „civilian office worker“ was Lucian who got killed by the mysterious six, wasn’t he?

At least that’s how I understood it.

While the MCs looks reminded Elektra of someone else and is scandalous. Which gave me the impression that Cordias first fiancé (the serpent, not the office worker) cheated on her with Rina and both got exiled afterwards. I thought that was the „betrayal“.

True about Dominico, I forgot about meeting his mom.

Maybe Joey is the nephew

Still all of this doesn’t really explain why Cordia felt the need to reassure
Because of Straffan of the Fazio Family. He wasn't Giacobbe son, he was adopted and although he assured Straffan that he would be his heir, he went of the rails and in the end Giacobbe had to kill him to keep the peace.

If Antonio were to find out that his is not of Cordia's blood, he would probably feel like he has to prove that he is still the best choice at all costs and then he might do something stupid.

I think that was the point of the whole Fazio storyline. The world is so cruel, that sometimes parents even have to kill their children and that blood ties are seen as much more important than in the civilian world, at least by those who are groomed to eventually have to step up into a leadership position.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Because of Straffan of the Fazio Family. He wasn't Giacobbe son, he was adopted and although he assured Straffan that he would be his heir, he went of the rails and in the end Giacobbe had to kill him to keep the peace.

If Antonio were to find out that his is not of Cordia's blood, he would probably feel like he has to prove that he is still the best choice at all costs and then he might do something stupid.

I think that was the point of the whole Fazio storyline. The world is so cruel, that sometimes parents even have to kill their children and that blood ties are seen as much more important than in the civilian world, at least by those who are groomed to eventually have to step up into a leadership position.
Yeah but ... how does that relate to the mc? Wouldnt Antonio in this case feel "insecure" about his power towards Luna and Gracie already? What changes for him due to the arrival of the mc? How and why should the MC have a stronger claim compared to Luna and Gracie? Just because he's a guy?

The logical assumption would be that Luna is next in line if Cordia disowns/kills/whatever Antonio but Cordia felt the explicit need to reassure him after he got the information about the MC (not information about himself) and even says he can relate to him.

This doesnt make a lot of sense considering Cordia established female heirs and has daughters who are her own blood. I dunno, i think Cordia is Antonio's (real) mother but still suspect him having a different father.

Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Oh now I understand what you mean. That was because Antonio was not being kept in the loop even though the MC seems to be of great importance to the Family, with "dire consequences" if something were to happen to the MC under the Deluca's watch.

The MC has been under observation since he was a very young kid. Cordia knew, Wilfred knew, Serpent knew, Gildart knew and who knows how many others, and yet even as Antonio rose through the ranks, he was only told AFTER the MC was living in his home and eating with his family.

And Antonio, at least in my opinion, said he can relate to the MC because the MC is trapped, and Antonio feels the same way because he can't be openly bisexual and be a part of the family. And Antonio seems to feel closer to men than women, so he probably feels trapped living a life where he can't be who he really is.

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
In the option to play as a visual novel, does the story change or something, by not having to raise our statistics or rank?

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Antonio being bisexual will no doubt come out. When that happens, no matter how talented he is, his claim to leadership is over.
Luna, as talented as she is, is not known as a rational person, so she is unlikely to get support.
Gracie would be the best candidate both in terms of talent and intelligence, but she would have to enter the mafia life first, but it is possible that she will withdraw after the incident in the season finale.

In many ways, Mc is a solid candidate for leadership. The fact that he has been watched since childhood and finally brought into the family home shows his value to Deluca. He even eats with the family, something even Wilfred does not do. Although Lady Cordia would like to make her son her heir, MC is a strong backup plan.

Antonio also tried to kill our main character at least once because he knew or thought that a new heir was coming. Even Wilfred knows this, maybe Cordia too. When the MC first comes home and Wilfred talks to Antonio about the car, Wilfred says hmm... at the end of every sentence and this is definitely a sign of suspicion.
Later in the game, after Antonio learns about the contract, he says something like this during a conversation.
Antonio: (angry) If I had known before, I...
Wilfred: You what?

Reactions: Guz007

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Antonio being bisexual will no doubt come out. When that happens, no matter how talented he is, his claim to leadership is over.
Luna, as talented as she is, is not known as a rational person, so she is unlikely to get support.
Gracie would be the best candidate both in terms of talent and intelligence, but she would have to enter the mafia life first, but it is possible that she will withdraw after the incident in the season finale.

In many ways, Mc is a solid candidate for leadership. The fact that he has been watched since childhood and finally brought into the family home shows his value to Deluca. He even eats with the family, something even Wilfred does not do. Although Lady Cordia would like to make her son her heir, MC is a strong backup plan.

Antonio also tried to kill our main character at least once because he knew or thought that a new heir was coming. Even Wilfred knows this, maybe Cordia too. When the MC first comes home and Wilfred talks to Antonio about the car, Wilfred says hmm... at the end of every sentence and this is definitely a sign of suspicion.
Later in the game, after Antonio learns about the contract, he says something like this during a conversation.
Antonio: (angry) If I had known before, I...
Wilfred: You what?
I still hope the car and poison wasn’t related to Antonio and tbh it doesn’t really fit him.

I feel like he would rather just shoot the mc infront of everyone, he’s shown to be hotheaded and upfront not really the guy for sneaky attempts.

He rather wants to send a message to everyone like in the mission where he kills the soldiers.

But yeah it could still be possible of course but i would really prefer a outcome with Antonio staying alive and loyal to the DeLucas while we take his burdens :p (his position and wife)

But him dying seems way more probably unfortunately imo

Reactions: burbero

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I still hope the car and poison wasn’t related to Antonio and tbh it doesn’t really fit him.

I feel like he would rather just shoot the mc infront of everyone, he’s shown to be hotheaded and upfront not really the guy for sneaky attempts.

He rather wants to send a message to everyone like in the mission where he kills the soldiers.

But yeah it could still be possible of course but i would really prefer a outcome with Antonio staying alive and loyal to the DeLucas while we take his burdens :p (his position and wife)

But him dying seems way more probably unfortunately imo
I seriously doubt Antonio was responsible for either of those things. while he does want to be the don, he wouldn't risk his mother's anger. as for the car and poison, both were likely Trino considering he is shown to have ratted out where MC was during the mission at the beach warehouse where those mercs stormed the place

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes