HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Went to go purchase on Steam until I saw the price. $16?!? BAD is $14, City of Broken Dreamers $10, Leap of Faith $11, Projekt Passion $12. All of those games are as good if not better than DeLuca and yet the developer is trying to charge more?? I think not. Perhaps when the quality and frequency of updates is as good as DPC or Caribdis, then I'll think about paying $16 for this game on Steam.
Yeah.....that is most definitely YOUR opinion.........and I strongly disagree with it.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Went to go purchase on Steam until I saw the price. $16?!? BAD is $14, City of Broken Dreamers $10, Leap of Faith $11, Projekt Passion $12. All of those games are as good if not better than DeLuca and yet the developer is trying to charge more?? I think not. Perhaps when the quality and frequency of updates is as good as DPC or Caribdis, then I'll think about paying $16 for this game on Steam.
True This game is one of the first I played on F95 ... yet it's the one I had the least update (so I would not give him the same price (or more) of game that had many update (even Being a dick) who is updated quite rarely have more update than that for less.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
then wait for a steam sale the summer steam sale should be end of next month. That's what I do with certain AVN's I want to buy only ones I love I would buy right away at full price like this one since steam sales are pretty frequent on alot of AVN's. Personally I think this game is worth it over those games you mentioned only 1 of them id consider just as good as this game or better depending on what area of an AVN you compare it to.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
then wait for a steam sale the summer steam sale should be end of next month. That's what I do with certain AVN's I want to buy only ones I love I would buy right away at full price like this one since steam sales are pretty frequent on alot of AVN's. Personally I think this game is worth it over those games you mentioned only 1 of them id consider just as good as this game or better depending on what area of an AVN you compare it to.
Yeah, for me CoBD is a small notch above this and LoF on the same level. My opinion on the other two I won't mention in mixed company......

I'll also buy it on one of the sales.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I would put COBD and LOF in the same league as this. PP and BAD are damn good but not great.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I would put COBD and LOF in the same league as this. PP and BAD are damn good but not great.
I dropped 1 of those waiting till it's complete to give it a second chance which should be this year from what I heard. Truthfully I find this game better than all of those personally but there is one on that list is overrated as hell but makes me want more everytime lol. Kind of how I felt about this game when it ended not many games make me feel that way lol.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Not sure how one can even compare LoF and Deluca. Sure, we can look at the technical stuff like renders and text quality, but these games are in completely different leagues. Different genres, different vibes.

Don't get me wrong, I’m a fan of both. LoF really got to me - like, it brought a tear to my eye while I was munching on my onion sandwich :HideThePain:. But remember, LoF is a finished game, whereas Deluca has just wrapped up its first season and is already crushing it with the story. Can't wait to see where this epic journey takes us next...

(Regarding CoBD, I haven't gotten around to it yet - it's still lounging on my ToPlay-List :whistle::coffee:)

Reactions: bbrZ72 and astabro

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure how one can even compare LoF and Deluca. Sure, we can look at the technical stuff like renders and text quality, but these games are in completely different leagues. Different genres, different vibes.
Games, movies, t.v. shows and books don't have to be in the same genre or have the same vibes to compare the storytelling. All three have great characters and great stories.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Was just thinking about the scene where you plan a mission and Joey is in the room. I cant wait to see how many times Joey is forgotten in Season 2 .... fuck who is Joey again.

Reactions: minibaer12

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, for me CoBD is a small notch above this and LoF on the same level. My opinion on the other two I won't mention in mixed company......

I'll also buy it on one of the sales.
All these opinions kinda just showcase how vastly different the view on avn's is even when some tastes align (like we both value the deluca family highly) and its really hard to create a standard which objectively rates avn's (and their pricing).

For me BaDIK is in a league of its own and way ahead of all the other ones mentioned but i would judge the Deluca Family (not looking at development time) higher than any of the others mentioned and consider CoBD BY FAR the worst of the lot.

Comparing AVN's with each other doesnt make a lot of sense anyway imo

Reactions: camube and bbrZ72

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
For me BaDIK is in a league of its own and way ahead of all the other ones mentioned but i would judge the Deluca Family (not looking at development time) higher than any of the others mentioned and consider CoBD BY FAR the worst of the lot.
You must love grey's anatomy.

• Haha

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Nah ty, sorry some people have taste.
I like how you assume I like grey's anatomy. Grey's anatomy is lots of artificial drama just like BaD. DPC could be a writer for Grey's Anatomy cause he's in love with artificial drama. Even going so far as having characters act outside their established personality to create drama. Both are high brow soap operas.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes