Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even going so far as having characters act outside their established personality to create drama.
I only disagree with this part cause I just dont see it. But this statement does make me think how much the characters personalities might change in Season 2 especially Luna and Gracie. I hope it isn't a case of they just get over it and act like their old self even tho that's version I like. As after what happened at the end of S1 I do think they should go through some kind of change. As what happened is clearly traumatic enough that I think it's warranted. I think something like Luna might be less reckless and Gracie I could see her being more ruthless as well more cautious and well less bubbly :(.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Could Joey and MC be brothers? :D Because they both hide their skills and present themselves as weak.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I only disagree with this part cause I just dont see it.
The ending of Jill's romance because you go take care of a sick friend is outside of Jill's established personality. If she was real she would've said, when told you promised a sick friend you would go tend to them, oh, no problem, how about tomorrow? Just more artificial drama from dpc. He's totally a soap opera writer. Luckily for him, he's good at making likable characters(even maya, who get's way too much hate).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The ending of Jill's romance because you go take care of a sick friend is outside of Jill's established personality. If she was real she would've said, when told you promised a sick friend you would go tend to them, oh, no problem, how about tomorrow? Just more artificial drama from dpc. He's totally a soap opera writer. Luckily for him, he's good at making likable characters(even maya, who get's way too much hate).
Yeah I can see that one but I never counted it personally as it felt like just a dumb choice made by DPC and not something against her personality as I don't recall any conversation about it. but enough about that we should get back on topic

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I like how you assume I like grey's anatomy. Grey's anatomy is lots of artificial drama just like BaD. DPC could be a writer for Grey's Anatomy cause he's in love with artificial drama. Even going so far as having characters act outside their established personality to create drama. Both are high brow soap operas.
Reading comprehension obviously isnt your strong suit if you assume that i think you liked it ...

Cry me a river about the Jill/Sage decision, sounds like you're the dramaqueen.

But im not gonna discuss BaDIK with you in the deluca thread and i frankly dont care about your opinion of it (or me). Im here to talk about the deluca family but it seems like im too late for that.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I only disagree with this part cause I just dont see it. But this statement does make me think how much the characters personalities might change in Season 2 especially Luna and Gracie. I hope it isn't a case of they just get over it and act like their old self even tho that's version I like. As after what happened at the end of S1 I do think they should go through some kind of change. As what happened is clearly traumatic enough that I think it's warranted. I think something like Luna might be less reckless and Gracie I could see her being more ruthless as well more cautious and well less bubbly :(.
I'll try to explain it like this. In my opinion it's a stroke of tactical genius the way the dev leaves us with the cliffhanger.

At the beginning the story was so boring for me that I wanted to delete it after about 15 to 30 minutes. But then the story picked up speed and the dialogue got better and better. The whole thing then culminated in a cliffhanger that is truly unparalleled. What the dev managed to do was to create a suspense in S1. This fact alone is very, very rare in the VN world.

Our problem is that because the story and the dialogues have increased in quality, our expectations have also risen extremely accordingly. The range of possibilities is so huge that we can play through every conceivable scenario for the next 100 pages. Everything is possible! The Dev deserves my real RESPECT for the situation we are in now!

But I also have my concerns and that makes me be more careful for S2. In terms of story and dialogue, this game has reached such a high level that it is now the developer's job to at least confirm this in S2. A lot now depends on how the developer develops the story, the characters and their relationships and, most importantly, how he "sells" it to us. And that doesn't just apply to the next updates, but across the entire S2.

Tristan Sousa

Feb 26, 2018
Hello everyone!
I never post anything but after reading dozens of posts and reviews i came to the conclusion that a "TAG" should be created : "slow burn/slow pace" because it would for sure be my main TAG looking for a game and it would stop so many unbelievable critics and comments.
There are hundreds if not thousands of games that you just have to do the dishes twice and you can have your mom, sister, roomate open herself to you. If you are in "need" of that you have literally thousands of games to download.
Then it pains me when we have less than 10 games that make you enjoy a marvellous storytelling and have to see that this less than 10 epic stories must be "corrupt" so some people can bring their sock around.
Slow burn tag should be a thing so i can immerse myself in enjoying getting to know the characters without thinking that the creator will be "pushed" to the most games situation that after a few clicks the MC is "screwing" all the cast of the game.
You have the "sister in law" that is already giving it what you need. Lets not pollute Luna and Grace and especially our Godmother and enjoy the ride to get there.
After being obsessed with this games i found myself just waiting for a handful of games that really make me enjoy them.
For me this is a masterpiece, a slow burn masterpiece :)

Reactions: bbrZ72

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello everyone!
I never post anything but after reading dozens of posts and reviews i came to the conclusion that a "TAG" should be created : "slow burn/slow pace" because it would for sure be my main TAG looking for a game and it would stop so many unbelievable critics and comments.
There are hundreds if not thousands of games that you just have to do the dishes twice and you can have your mom, sister, roomate open herself to you. If you are in "need" of that you have literally thousands of games to download.
Then it pains me when we have less than 10 games that make you enjoy a marvellous storytelling and have to see that this less than 10 epic stories must be "corrupt" so some people can bring their sock around.
Slow burn tag should be a thing so i can immerse myself in enjoying getting to know the characters without thinking that the creator will be "pushed" to the most games situation that after a few clicks the MC is "screwing" all the cast of the game.
You have the "sister in law" that is already giving it what you need. Lets not pollute Luna and Grace and especially our Godmother and enjoy the ride to get there.
After being obsessed with this games i found myself just waiting for a handful of games that really make me enjoy them.
For me this is a masterpiece, a slow burn masterpiece :)
It wouldn't stop the comments at all, things like that have been tried many times and they do nothing in the end.

Such a tag would be almost impossible to implement though, where do you draw the line of what is slow pace/burn? That's very individual what anyone thinks that is.

Reactions: c3p0

Tristan Sousa

Feb 26, 2018
I don´t want that the comments stop. Everyone can express their views. I just think that a lot of things i read are unfair to a game/story that obviously is not a bang bang, its done type.
I agreed that is not an obvious Tag but we can go to the forums and look for slow pace games and some users try to do a list.
At least it would not frustrate the "sockers" ;)
My post is just that "concept" should be a thing even if could be made in a better way so this kind of games could be more of a thing than the other thousands of games out there. I truly believe that i can´t be alone in wanting something with a more deep connection to the story.
Thanks for your reply and point of view.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don´t want that the comments stop. Everyone can express their views. I just think that a lot of things i read are unfair to a game/story that obviously is not a bang bang, its done type.
I agreed that is not an obvious Tag but we can go to the forums and look for slow pace games and some users try to do a list.
At least it would not frustrate the "sockers" ;)
My post is just that "concept" should be a thing even if could be made in a better way so this kind of games could be more of a thing than the other thousands of games out there. I truly believe that i can´t be alone in wanting something with a more deep connection to the story.
Thanks for your reply and point of view.
id welcome such a tag as slow burn are my thing. still wouldn't stop pointless negative reviews because it's too slow for them or complaints but hey that is the internet for you. I don't really value what those people say anyways most of the time.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes