Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone
I have this problem that appears when I open the quest log. would anyone know tell me how to fix it? (I updated to version 0.07.1 and it didn't change anything).
sorry for my english i use google trad

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Don't argument Cartageno .;)
If he want a save at the end of 0.6.5 then he want a save at the end of 0.6.5. Sadly I can't help, as I've delete the 0.6.5 version, because of reasons.:cautious:
Then let me write it in clear words, maybe then you guys might understand it.

I don't feel the need to play the game from the beginning after playing it all the time till the end of 0.06.5
So, the request is:
A Save-file from NEW V0.07.1 at the point where the OLD V0.06.5 ENDED
I'm not gonna ask for the Save-file from V0.06.5.
I know it's sometimes hard for some people to read with a clear mind !

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
For some reason it never returned...
I'm not 100% sure if the trigger is completing the mission x amount of times, or if it's completing it with high enough ranking, i.e. attacking the guard, stealing the jacket, beating up the guy from the couple and taking his wallet, stealing the jewelry + getting the ring, from Bikini Girl.
Either way, just keep on completing it & checking the square with the dog, eventually the old man will appear.
What you need is to explore with a perception stat above 4 (not sure if exactly 4 is enough), perception is raised by the fedora, holy pants (obtained from other contracts) and the long coat (from the shop)

Reactions: Zentis and whichone

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I apologize if this has been asked many times but I am in a loop with the contract I tried taking the first one and no many if I succeed at everything or a fail or I cancel it won't let me go back to free roam it throws me back to free roam area but the contract text throws right back up, It seems to be giving me the stuff every time cause after about 7 times of this I am rank 4 but I literally can't get out of it. I even tried saving and loading it. Is there a glitch and if so how do I fix it. Oh I did use the laptop cheats to give me maxed stats but not max exp and when it pulls me back in only very few things are visible unless I hover over the area. Any help would be appreciated. I do have a save before I went into the contract and I am not terribly far into the game but would rather fix this if possible.

Edit: also pretty much most things I do pulls up like the error screen but if I ignore it goes away like it's fine but the first run through that didn't happen

second edit: after just messing around for like 15 mins finally after "completing the contract" for like a 14th time it pulled me out. It looked like it was going to pull me back but after clicking on a few things progression seems ok hopefully

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Lots of pages to go through today so I make a broad comment to try to answer stuff as it seems many are the same.

Bugs and stuff: Many of those seems to be from 0.07.
If you played that. Delete persistent and download 0.07.1. This is the curse of having the game leaked too fast.

Gameplay:
I am a bit confused by some of the comments. I don't think some people know they can turn it off.
To the rest of the feedbacks that gave they reason for the likes aswell as the dislikes - thank ya!

As mentioned before. Will make a big poll to get a real understanding of how the new gameplay is.
If it is liked, disliked, potential or no, etc.

And good morning to y'all :)!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Then let me write it in clear words, maybe then you guys might understand it.

I don't feel the need to play the game from the beginning after playing it all the time till the end of 0.06.5
So, the request is:
A Save-file from NEW V0.07.1 at the point where the OLD V0.06.5 ENDED
I'm not gonna ask for the Save-file from V0.06.5.
I know it's sometimes hard for some people to read with a clear mind !
I think they understood you.
You don't feel the need, so want someone else to do it for you.
Ignoring the fact that the save you are looking for has been posted, a good few times. It does appear to be locked into the non Full Experience mode, so Contracts are not going to be available.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Im level 4 and have got alert as to a promotion to be done for several days, completed several missions both of tasks and indivivual npc but no entry in event ? any idea of the req for soldato promotion ?
As it is is seem Im stuck, should be some individual events lefts but..

Any idea welcome, its very strange as I played earlier on android without any worry.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Im level 4 and have got alert as to a promotion to be done for several days, completed several missions both of tasks and indivivual npc but no entry in event ? any idea of the req for soldato promotion ?
As it is is seem Im stuck, should be some individual events lefts but..

Any idea welcome, its very strange as I played earlier on android without any worry.
When you click on Wifred, outside Cordia's study, do you have the option to choose Work?
If so, you should see the Promotion Event in there.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
What you need is to explore with a perception stat above 4 (not sure if exactly 4 is enough), perception is raised by the fedora, holy pants (obtained from other contracts) and the long coat (from the shop)
Unable to get those holy pants :(

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
To be fair, you asked a new save for the game "up to 6.5" which means a save for the old version of the game, any version number less than 6.5 (possibly including 6.5, depending on interpretation, apparently).
The new one is v7.x, so it's "up from" the old v6.5, not "up to".
I asked for new saves for 7.0

up to 6.5 so I don't have to play again whole game from start & I could start from where I left ( i.e. 6.5)
I have old saves completed up to 6.5 why would ask for them

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Unable to get those holy pants :(
To get the Holy Pants, make sure your stats are not too high, you need to fail some of the checks in the first conversation with the Nun.
If you pass them all, unequip some clothing, to lower your stats.
When you fail, you go to the market and then have to go & plant the flag. Choose "Screw this" when waiting, then return to the Church & explore.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He reworked the contract system so there is actual gameplay and each contract has a mini story of it's own now(that's the key point of the rebuild). This update will include the next main story(which will be a mission that uses the new contract gameplay mechanics), dunno if there's any additions to the girl's storylines.
thank you for the summary. For me this means i will wait til the next update with really new content i think.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
First off, I wanna say that I love the new gameplay style. The contract lay out was a bit confusing at first but I was able to figure it out rather quickly. The Painter story got me a little misty eyed and I'd love to see some renders of the characters involved added at a later time if that's possible.
Secondly, I know it's odd but as soon as I heard the new release was out, I went straight to patreon and became a Caporegime so I could unlock it. I could have just downloaded it here but Hopes is one of those creators that I genuinely appreciate and I feel he deserves my support.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

K47

Jun 19, 2018
I like the new missions with text and map etc.

More detailed feedback (just my experience playing the game):
+ I believe the writing and story contributed most to keep me immersed, the images in between were nice addition for the imagination.
+ I expected to have similar frequency of images in all missions (non major), wishing for an image to show up and feed my imagination between my actions, where there was none, distracted me a tiny bit.
+ The user interface was not difficult for me, but may be it could be simpler, for example; click directly on the map to move, or every interaction inside the text story box, or something else, but players may not like too many changes.
+ Last couple things. I wish I could see few older messages on the text story box (with scroll or something else), and save between missions; specially when an image is shown so I can see the image again easily (the mission images accessible some other way works too).

That is all.
Stay safe! :)

4.40 star(s) 489 Votes