Netherlord

Kami-Sama
Donor
Aug 21, 2018
tried playing the game today, loaded my latest save and seems to have lost hours of progress .This has happened twice now, very demotivating.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys. I think I'm missing something. How do you actually populate the Codex? I've finished all the content of Season 1 built so far I only see one entry for the Pacificatori in my codex. How do I get all the rest?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi guys. I think I'm missing something. How do you actually populate the Codex? I've finished all the content of Season 1 built so far I only see one entry for the Pacificatori in my codex. How do I get all the rest?
You need to go to MC's laptop in his room and buy the books.

Snap 2024-04-25 at 12.13.29.png Snap 2024-04-25 at 12.13.48.png

Of course, this is only the first lot, there's way more.

Reactions: Fajlar6

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I have no idea what your issue is, as I've never played that version. I mean you are obviously a Patreon since you got it. So, why not ask the dev?
The dev discord is kinda quiet right now. I've already asked on there and got no response. He's busy due to IRL priorities so I was hoping to ask here to see if anyone else was facing the same problem.

pyzx

Sep 14, 2017
Not gonna lie, I haven't played this game in years, but it feels like they haven't really added much content in that time, well outside of making missions/contracts more annoying and adding the weird free-roam stuff.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The dev discord is kinda quiet right now. I've already asked on there and got no response. He's busy due to IRL priorities so I was hoping to ask here to see if anyone else was facing the same problem.
Send them a message on Patreon, it's a perk you pay for.

The person above said what they thought was wrong, but since many haven't played it, not many can help.

I know there is a guide I think on Steam you can check.

Last edited:

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Not gonna lie, I haven't played this game in years, but it feels like they haven't really added much content in that time, well outside of making missions/contracts more annoying and adding the weird free-roam stuff.
yup its exactly like that

Reactions: pyzx
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes