Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
TBH I much prefer this style of RPGM game, have seen too much Japanese RPGM games having same amount of CGs but wasting your 20 minutes for walking simulator, 20 minutes for your average RPGM dungeon clearing and another 20 minutes for level grinding, for each boss that it is. Tons of devs on DLsite can easily "expand" this game with tedious contents to a 6-7 hours long game.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay, how do you get to the last place where there are tons of knights ? seriously I have conquered the other areas and I can't get that last spot. So many guards no way anyone can pull that one off.. lol

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Likewise, I was able to beat the first six maidens (after some missteps...), but Rava always turns back from the seventh.

Gangradur

Apr 6, 2020
I don't understand how to play the game, no matter how much magic power i have when i start the battle with the guardian knights i always lose.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I don't understand how to play the game, no matter how much magic power i have when i start the battle with the guardian knights i always lose.
Except for the last guardian, I can help you generally with the others , first check out places where there are lots of civilians and few knights possible as those people will come hunting you after you suck the soul out of 3 people and going to engage you costing you 2 powers with each engagement.

Now on the spot you can just check out and memorizes the people that you suck whether or not they give you either 2 points, 1 points, or less then one points as you leave the area the area will reset, try to suck at 2 people and see who gives out the 2 points and who gives out 1 point and who gives less then one point,

now after you memorizes who to suck to give you the most power in that area do so, and if you're feeling bold you can try to suck the third civilian only if you're sure you can dodge/ escape the knights because if you don't then it will all not worth it.

Usually if you're sucked and gather enough per area that the best that you can usually you triumph and if you have triumped/win over one area you get one point permanent boost in your magic power pool so to give you a + 1 just rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Gangradur

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"An event-collecting RPG without battles!"

There should be more RPGM focused on exploration rather than battles, I mean the majority of RPGM games have these boring battles built with the base fighting system :cautious:

Jul 9, 2020
Can anyone recommend me games/artsyle like this? (Tried DBM but 1 game needs too much trial n error while the other is too repetitive which makes me end up downloading savefiles)
Emphasis on choosing lewd things to get H events

Also, how to see the naked Heros CGs? I can only set the Demon Lord to naked

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes