Twister1245

Jun 11, 2019
My Keyboard seems super different than what I'm seeing from other players, am I doing something wrong some how??

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
My Keyboard seems super different than what I'm seeing from other players, am I doing something wrong some how??

katakana vs hiragana,

the left option of the bottom right most option (the accept/confirm button) swaps from hiragana to katakana (katakana being used for non-japanese words)

only the third symbol in the password is hiragana, rest are on the other page

Kimak120

Feb 1, 2020
save file, The Demon Lord's Daughter Demona.
Just all sex memories, without CG. Sorry about that :'(

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
So i found out, u basicly go to the kitchen and press z on the apple basketand then u have to fight some guys, after that they will drop a key that opens the door at the right side, then u select the book in the secretary and they give u the code.
also b4 that enter the office on the left get behind chair press Z look left activate, go left to room above with great timing, then after opening the door with password go to the statues :) was rly stuck forever on the chair part till i finally did that specific sequence >_<

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
  • "shaking shits" (IMO that is a terrible why to climax I think it was?)
  • "cheeky tippy" "the dream of burying your face in a tippy That's why suha suha"
  • "Do you want to put tight moxibustion on a female thief cat?" "No, don't, put that gross thing on me ..." "your body doesn't seem to say that. Seems like you want a drool? "
  • "Yes! Your master's worthy cock is in my estrus "
  • "Swallow my dick with great momentum This erotic man see you! "
  • "It feels too good The ball is already up!"
  • "Honestly, this little pussy is so good! It's a vagina in the vagina! !"
  • "Uo ... what's this ... so much ... loli pussy kimono ~~ ♡ ♡ "
  • "I release!"
  • "The gentle smell like the sun is too stiff We can't go out together ... But I don't want to leave your cock anymore. "
  • "You can read that much ... It's true! Emit white sacred liquid from my god stick! Then cave gate will open!" (funny thing is she called him small)
  • "Ba, Vacuum Blow is a foul! Oh, it's origin 1! ! ! Fuoooooo! ! ! ! ! "
  • "Fuhahaha! I'm the Demon King's daughter Congratulations Clothes! " [Babel] "Hey! Wow, not playfully! Who is yours ... oh!" [demona] "I guess it's a very sweet voice! It that a woman? Horehore!" (brah.... nah it's a loli and your dick is in there)
  • "Look, the woodpecker pussy is loosening me Are you accepting it? The love juice does not stop steadily ..."
  • "What an amazing tightening ...! I'm not going to be very patient! " "Well, wait, the sperm of the demons is bad! You may get pregnant. I'm sorry! ! Stop it! ! ! " (I've noticed a lot... as in all I me my end up as you) "Hehehe , are you and me a child ... a power beyond the Demon King? A baby may be born, huh!" "Well, stop it !!"
  • [Demona[ "Ha, you may be pregnant, demons! '' ♡ ♡ ♡ which is full of throat in the vagina (there is no . " ! at the end)
  • "What, what ?! Suck this my magic (sperm) I converted it into my own magic! ? " "Ushi ... Apparently sucking out your too powerful magic, I'm in Super Demona state, I feel like I'm losing now sorry ♩ "
  • "What? Devil's habit? Found you masturbation I'm not your son "

Such buutiifuru poetree dripuru tea from eye

10 out of 10 engrish translation

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
  • "shaking shits" (IMO that is a terrible why to climax I think it was?)
  • "cheeky tippy" "the dream of burying your face in a tippy That's why suha suha"
  • "Do you want to put tight moxibustion on a female thief cat?" "No, don't, put that gross thing on me ..." "your body doesn't seem to say that. Seems like you want a drool? "
  • "Yes! Your master's worthy cock is in my estrus "
  • "Swallow my dick with great momentum This erotic man see you! "
  • "It feels too good The ball is already up!"
  • "Honestly, this little pussy is so good! It's a vagina in the vagina! !"
  • "Uo ... what's this ... so much ... loli pussy kimono ~~ ♡ ♡ "
  • "I release!"

Such buutiifuru poetree dripuru tea from eye

10 out of 10 engrish translation
"Swallow my dick with great momentum!"

This is my new go-to insult. Thank you.

floran

May 20, 2020
Damn, wish I knew how to modify games just to fix that terrible engrish translation.

Mar 27, 2021
So, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game, I just took the 1st peace and now? Well, my real question is another one, do I really have to have sex, suck dicks exc to others? I'm the type of person that preffers to end a game with value 0 for Erotic Stats... Is there any way or what? And I don't even understand how Demona from "disliking" sex, offers her body as if it is nothing... As I understood, in certain moments you just can't go on with the story without having sex with others or so... This kinda sucks.

Theflig

Jul 31, 2020
Alt+Enter doesn't make the game fullscreen and now I'm feeling a strong sense of mild infuriation

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Alt+Enter doesn't make the game fullscreen and now I'm feeling a strong sense of mild infuriation
How strong of a mild are we talking about? Like Fritos cheddar dip mild or Tostitos salsa mild?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes