Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Some sex acts are missing IMO, but the interactions are well done and you need some subtlities in order to achieve all endings.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
the dev taking a break because he feel unwell at the moment also the artist busy with IRL stuff

I've been following him for some time I want to ask him about requesting some features for the game example x-ray add to the game

also you guys are welcome to translate the game in lib folder there is a doc file you can open with notepad++ you can translate the game into your language I can relay to the dev

Scuzzy

Oct 11, 2017
Thank you so much! I just bought this and don't want to wait 20 days for the uncensored version from the dev.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
ok, even with a walkthrough, this game is irritating as fuck, whyen you go to lick her pussy the ability to do and questions and shit just disappears and none of the color mechanics are explained at all in game, the touching event takes FOREVER, at least the matching bit was actually fun and okay

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Most of actions are pretty intuitive. However there is some "hidden" interactions and some minimal grinding.

For example in order to be able to kiss or lick some body part, you have to gain a temporary buff allowing it through conversations (which items are random).

The number of conversation is limited in number (it can be upgraded after "losing" by buying skills).

Some conversation items can replenish your stamina or lower your pleasure level.

Scuzzy

Oct 11, 2017
I didn't know you could lick her pussy. I'll have to see if I can figure out which conversation to use.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Is there any games of the same quality that are similar to this one?
This dev made another game called "Lost Life" before this one, it's not completely finished since they have some planned updates for it to make a 2.0 version, but right now it's on version 1.16

Reactions: Ego0XO

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
This dev made another game called "Lost Life" before this one, it's not completely finished since they have some planned updates for it to make a 2.0 version, but right now it's on version 1.16
too bad lost life not allowed here xD
I still hope he continue update dog princess with new positions example she can ride you or add BJ later
(it seems like he plan updated later in his Q&A with BJ scene)

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017

I got stuck trying to figure out how to unlock stuff on that.... turns out you had to basically wait a LONG time to get anything going with her...

screwing that up meant getting your dick bit off... that girl is hardcore for that....

Reactions: venom 05
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes