Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I just want to say: that demon is a total bro. Kinda wanna free him and visit the next hot spring with him. :D

Edit: What's with the music in the touching scene? It's freakin' awesome. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
looks like it only has two endings, both are pet ending, I tried mostly everything for the other 4 or two that are not appearing so looks incomplete it doesn't look the like bubble points matter.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
looks like it only has two endings, both are pet ending, I tried mostly everything for the other 4 or two that are not appearing so looks incomplete it doesn't look the like bubble points matter.
You are wrong, myself and plenty of other people have gotten all 5 endings already, so yes it is the full game

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
got the fourth heart but now no matter how purple I made the hearts I cannot collar her. :| been dealing with this game for three hours.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
How do you get her to agree to remove her crown? With collar on her you can remove it from the clothing menu on left but I never got her to say yes to it when removing the crown was a dialogue option.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I can't get the cheat to work. I clicked on the heart more than 4 times, but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Try searching for the save HLB03_Core_1.03.sol (the 1.03 being the game version) maybe, or look .
Thank you for responding. I tried following the link, but I didn't find "XR5YDNM7", instead, I found "V3ZBDLX7". Is that the same thing or is it different?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
quite good, just missin the human variety of ending 3 and i can call it complete. Love these games when theres sole focus on 2 characters with dynamic changes as you do stuff with them.
to think i didnt want to try this at first...

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes