Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
This dev made another game called "Lost Life" before this one, it's not completely finished since they have some planned updates for it to make a 2.0 version, but right now it's on version 1.16
there a another game created by the same creator the name is Sweet Dream or Happy Dream or something something dream it a puzzle game, really messed up one

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
there a another game created by the same creator the name is Sweet Dream or Happy Dream or something something dream it a puzzle game, really messed up one
That's not a game created by this dev, rather the artist did it. So yeah the artist is the one with an ugly bastard fetish.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I got stuck trying to figure out how to unlock stuff on that.... turns out you had to basically wait a LONG time to get anything going with her...

screwing that up meant getting your dick bit off... that girl is hardcore for that....
Yeah, I got the heart to permanently stay at around the 75% - 80% mark, but it wont stay at 100 permanently, so either I'm not doing something right, or they still havent implemented the 100% stuff so that stage is non existent. Tbh would have preferred they made multiple hearts like in this game, atleast you'd know you're progressing then. Hopefully they add doggystyle, cowgirl (maybe this is asking too much, but it would be nice) and a carrying position

MAGICALZFMK

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, I got the heart to permanently stay at around the 75% - 80% mark, but it wont stay at 100 permanently, so either I'm not doing something right, or they still havent implemented the 100% stuff so that stage is non existent. Tbh would have preferred they made multiple hearts like in this game, atleast you'd know you're progressing then. Hopefully they add doggystyle, cowgirl (maybe this is asking too much, but it would be nice) and a carrying position
find its save file and edit it in save editor to gain 100 percent

Jul 7, 2017
Or you can just use god mode. For Lost Life, I recall that someone on ULMF posted a version with god mode enabled.

I'm surprised no one bothered doing that for The Demon's Stele, so I'm attaching my own modded version to this post. (This is just the main swf, so you need to stick it into the existing game directory). Among other things, god mode lets you adjust the princess's obedience & mood, and has hotkeys enabled for things like changing her arm position, increasing/decreasing your stamina meter, changing the number of hearts, etc. I forget what keys you have to press for each of those.

IIRC I added a few extra color variants for her underthings. Now it should have 12 total color settings for her underwear (the original six, plus a more see-through version of each), and six total colors for her stockings. At one point I tried editing the code to allow changing the color of her actual dress, but I gave up because it looked like crap and I couldn't understand why.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any way to actually have sex with her while she's asleep on the second day or is the sleep sex tag just for touching her?

Dergio

Oct 8, 2020
I like this game but, why the second ending has not the dog girl version? The only dog girl good ending is the bdsm one, and... Isnt the best

Corona-chan

Mar 22, 2020
Both the 1st and 3rd ending have dog girl variations. The 2nd one is supposed to be the "happy one" after breaking the curse. Marriage with the curse still intact makes no sense story-wise. If you don't break her curse, YOU become the dog.

Dergio

Oct 8, 2020
Both the 1st and 3rd ending have dog girl variations. The 2nd one is supposed to be the "happy one" after breaking the curse. Marriage with the curse still intact makes no sense story-wise. If you don't break her curse, YOU become the dog.
Well thats kinda right but instead there could be a good dog form ending, she only needs to not hate the ears and tail

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Well the game is good but why it is so fucking heavy on the computer? I feel like somehow i can't make it use Nvdia card.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes