Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
version 1.04 is out it seems!
yea people was asking for butt stuff he's going to look into it later and the other game also got update too got WIP ride position really short and censored oof just need to wait another month
I'm thinking about translating the game into my language a lot of work and I'm a newbie to code lol but he made a spreadsheet with language I can link it if anyone is interested translate it or take a look on it

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
yea people was asking for butt stuff he's going to look into it later and the other game also got update too got WIP ride position really short and censored oof just need to wait another month
I'm thinking about translating the game into my language a lot of work and I'm a newbie to code lol but he made a spreadsheet with language I can link it if anyone is interested translate it or take a look on it
Yeah it is pretty short, but at least it's another sex scene. I was craving for doggystyle and cowgirl, and well, we have 1 of those now.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Unfortunately it's v1.04 and not 1.04a so there's still the bug that can break/freeze the game.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes