Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
it could be add in later the dev he has too many things on his plate like two games and something wrong with his hand and stress he has a day job too on top of it covid, The artist he work with some family emergency earlier this year and this month update of dog princess temporarily stopped so he can focus on the other game for patreon people who supporting him before it got shut down he move to Ci-en it has not been easy for him this year

also he kinda confirmed gonna be some butt stuff

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
it could be add in later the dev he has too many things on his plate like two games and something wrong with his hand and stress he has a day job too on top of it covid, The artist he work with some family emergency earlier this year and this month update of dog princess temporarily stopped so he can focus on the other game for patreon people who supporting him before it got shut down he move to Ci-en it has not been easy for him this year

also he kinda confirmed gonna be some butt stuff
I can wait for it to be added in, I'm used to waiting for years for game development to progress in any significant way so if the dev has problems I can just check back in a year to see what changes. Though admittedly knowing butt stuff is confirmed doesn't really interest me cause personally I don't really like anal.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I have tried many times to get the doggy style scene to happen, but I just can't do it. I never get to the point where she is masturbating when you look through the keyhole. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have any advice?

Or better yet a save file that leads strait to that on day 2 or 3.

Nevermind.. apparently I had the old version.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2694590

I saw this game on Kimochi.info, it would be worth a look there in case they remove it from here. Some games get removed here and so far one of the mods comes off as a sjw type who would use a personal reason to remove games they simply do not like.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I saw this game on Kimochi.info, it would be worth a look there in case they remove it from here. Some games get removed here and so far one of the mods comes off as a sjw type who would use a personal reason to remove games they simply do not like.
what about buy the game? so you don't have that issue right now on sale for $9 til feb 4

Reactions: rezidu

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I'm not sure. I just used the walkthrough in this thread and I had them by the end. It should be unlocked in the save I attached above tho

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm not sure. I just used the walkthrough in this thread and I had them by the end. It should be unlocked in the save I attached above tho
i have not yet unlocked the variant endings (with and without dog ears), maybe thats it?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Ok I really need help with that. There are two questions that weren`t specified even with all those explanations.

First: What counts as hearts? Does the big heart from the beginning count as one or when you talk about 5 hearts, do you mean gaining 5 small hearts? Because whatever I do I will only get 3 small hearts before I give her the collar. I can achieve 3 small hearts and fill the big heart to the brim as well and then keep going for another 10 minutes on the first day, end the day, look through the key hole on the second day but still won`t get the 4th heart everyone is talking about. And when I give her the collar on the second or third day with those 3 purple small hearts she happily takes the collar and wants to be my pet but then I`m thrown into endless mode, my guy somehow gets the cum option disabled and the sex scene and therefore the day just never ends, with no ending at all...

What is going on with that?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The small hearts are filled, the big heart is your current heart youre working on. 4 purples activate BDSM ending, collar makes her a slave, if you dont collar her you're it.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Ok I really need help with that. There are two questions that weren`t specified even with all those explanations.

First: What counts as hearts? Does the big heart from the beginning count as one or when you talk about 5 hearts, do you mean gaining 5 small hearts? Because whatever I do I will only get 3 small hearts before I give her the collar. I can achieve 3 small hearts and fill the big heart to the brim as well and then keep going for another 10 minutes on the first day, end the day, look through the key hole on the second day but still won`t get the 4th heart everyone is talking about. And when I give her the collar on the second or third day with those 3 purple small hearts she happily takes the collar and wants to be my pet but then I`m thrown into endless mode, my guy somehow gets the cum option disabled and the sex scene and therefore the day just never ends, with no ending at all...

What is going on with that?
My post in another site:

To obtain the 4 full purple hearts (and third ending 5th heart) on day one and on all the other days more easy on story mode, dont penetrate her and dont say to her any kind words, lift her dress, remove her pantie and lift her legs then touch her first, (wait for two options "open your legs" or the option to use your tongue, you can say words like “How are you feeling” or “Do you like that” until they appear) if you have the option to use your tongue first dont kiss her if you want to her to say something different (see edit 1), when you have the option make her open her legs or wait for her to open them then lick her and say words like “How are you feeling” or “Do you like that” you can say words to make her undress too, but i use them on the second heart, when you have half second heart you can begin to say to her harsh word (say them when she is cumming and you will gain more purple on the hearts) keep going like this until you have 4 hearts, when you reach full 4th heart you will have full purple hearts if not keep telling her harsh words, if you do that on day one you can have 4 full purple hearts on all days and can use the collar and penetrate her (you can unlock the third ending 5th heart on all days even on day one).

Edit 1: If you wait to penetrate her like this she will say something different, wait to penetrate and kiss her until 4th heart without the collar and she will say something different too.

Edit 2: Hehehe I was testing again this and find another thing you can make her to take off her crown on story mode if you have 5th heart and some of her clothes (wait for the option "Take all off!!")

Last edited:

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
man talk about lag, what can I do to make the game more fluid?
It's Flash. Slowdown is normal, especially if you play with high quality and in fullscreen/big window. For this game, playing in 1024x566 res. window and low quality should give you a stable enough framerate of 30. At least that's been my experience.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I slightly wish he used unity instead it probably run better he has talked about when he gonna work on his third game in the future he gonna use unity for that game or someone just needs to port over to unity for us lol xD

it's possible later it run better the game is not done yet just postponed and maybe cowgirl and doggy add in later

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I slightly wish he used unity instead it probably run better he has talked about when he gonna work on his third game in the future he gonna use unity for that game or someone just needs to port over to unity for us lol xD

it's possible later it run better the game is not done yet just postponed and maybe cowgirl and doggy add in later
Hey, one can always hope.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes