Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Koilith

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone know when/where the "AC_care" lines are used?
They're the ones where the player asks if she's okay, or apologizes if it hurts, etc.
You can find them in the lang.xml file.

There's also some untranslated chinese lines under the AC_PART, AC_QUES, and AC_OTHER sections below the former.
Was wondering if either of those were even implemented; I certainly haven't triggered them.

Just found it interesting. After all, dialogue can really help the feeling of interaction.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone know when/where the "AC_care" lines are used?
They're the ones where the player asks if she's okay, or apologizes if it hurts, etc.
You can find them in the lang.xml file.

There's also some untranslated chinese lines under the AC_PART, AC_QUES, and AC_OTHER sections below the former.
Was wondering if either of those were even implemented; I certainly haven't triggered them.

Just found it interesting. After all, dialogue can really help the feeling of interaction.
the bed scene where you doing the foreplay if you want add the missing lines in the game the dev got spreadsheet for people want to translate the game

ThatOneGuy012

Jul 21, 2020
I'm getting stuck on Ending 2 with doggy style. No matter what I do, she is never masturbating on Day 2. What do I need to do? (Based on the fanmade walkthrough on Page 4.)

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
I'm getting stuck on Ending 2 with doggy style. No matter what I do, she is never masturbating on Day 2. What do I need to do? (Based on the fanmade walkthrough on Page 4.)
I read that guide and the only thing that its not mentioned its that you need to peek thorough the keyhole, try that way.

Edit: sorry the guide says that , i dont know why you can unlock the ending, try to lick her for the very beginning and reach 4 hearts, for me its more easy to reach 4 hearts that way.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
is there any version android versi last to update?
nothing yet it should be one when the game is finished from the dev he kinda hint about a month or two / three should be a small update for the game

and there's a small chance perhaps he gonna remake the games to unity version

SecretIGN

Jun 21, 2020
nothing yet it should be one when the game is finished from the dev he kinda hint about a month or two / three should be a small update for the game

and there's a small chance perhaps he gonna remake the games to unity version
Is someone yet porting to apk?

ThatOneGuy012

Jul 21, 2020
I read that guide and the only thing that its not mentioned its that you need to peek thorough the keyhole, try that way.

Edit: sorry the guide says that , i dont know why you can unlock the ending, try to lick her for the very beginning and reach 4 hearts, for me its more easy to reach 4 hearts that way.
I tried using the tongue at the start, but I can't do it until I raise her legs. And once I can use it, I do. Is there a certain amount of time I'm supposed to do it for?

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
I tried using the tongue at the start, but I can't do it until I raise her legs. And once I can use it, I do. Is there a certain amount of time I'm supposed to do it for?
I don't follow the guide so i will tell you what i do to reach fourth hearts on the first day and unlock the doggy scene and the second and third endings.

I raise her skirt, remove her panties and raise her legs after that i touch her and tell her words like "Do you like that" or "How are you feeling" after some time she will open her legs if not tell her to do it if you have the option, then lick her, she will orgasm and reach second heart, keep licking her, on half second heart you can begin to say to her harsh words (say them when she is cumming and you will gain more purple on the hearts) you can make her undress too if you want, keep going like this until you have 4 hearts.

If you want the masturbating scene on day 2 you can penetrate her but don't finish inside her then go to day 2 and look through the keyhole, if you want to unlock the endings you can unlock second ending if you finish inside her, to unlock the third ending when you have 4 hearts make sure that they are full purple, if you are not sure keep telling her harsh words until you think so then show the collar to her.

ThatOneGuy012

Jul 21, 2020
I don't follow the guide so i will tell you what i do to reach fourth hearts on the first day and unlock the doggy scene and the second and third endings.

I raise her skirt, remove her panties and raise her legs after that i touch her and tell her words like "Do you like that" or "How are you feeling" after some time she will open her legs if not tell her to do it if you have the option, then lick her, she will orgasm and reach second heart, keep licking her, on half second heart you can begin to say to her harsh words (say them when she is cumming and you will gain more purple on the hearts) you can make her undress too if you want, keep going like this until you have 4 hearts.

If you want the masturbating scene on day 2 you can penetrate her but don't finish inside her then go to day 2 and look through the keyhole, if you want to unlock the endings you can unlock second ending if you finish inside her, to unlock the third ending when you have 4 hearts make sure that they are full purple, if you are not sure keep telling her harsh words until you think so then show the collar to her.
Thanks, I'll try this out.

Tdaa

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks, I'll try this out.
You can open the doggy scene on the second day with two full hearts.
It is not necessary to bring it to mazachism with purple hearts.
Use text options to increase stamina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize for my English)) blame it on google translate))

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
'allo 'allo 'allo, whats this I spot here :

Go Go Google translate! :

We are planning to provide the DEV version + OMAKE version + original version of "Inuhime" as a main unit set.

Interesting...

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
'allo 'allo 'allo, whats this I spot here :

Go Go Google translate! :

We are planning to provide the DEV version + OMAKE version + original version of "Inuhime" as a main unit set.

Interesting...
as 2,000 yen / $20 subscription option

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
it has been there for a long time also the game is on hold
he's working again on his first game this here is his second game
should be an update soon I think for dog princess
Also, his first game is pretty similar to the second, meaning that any improvement on the first will probably reflect on the second.
In the end, it seems to me like a win-win situation.

Reactions: rKnight

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Also, his first game is pretty similar to the second, meaning that any improvement on the first will probably reflect on the second.
In the end, it seems to me like a win-win situation.
Also the first game it's better because the loli in it look really good.

Reactions: junior20000
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes