Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
If only this one was translated, there's so much here as well.
even that game you mentioned that's not allowed
Lost Life? Yeah it's a shame. And FapForFun, the site I used to get the new updates every month, is deleting all his loli content because "Muh Patreon doesn't want me to have it".
So now I gotta use Nyaa.si or something idk.

• Wow
Reactions: junior20000
Jul 7, 2017
how exactly do i activate the dev mode? doesnt seem to work for me
Are you running the modded version of the game's main swf that I posted? The original one in the thread's OP has devmode permanently disabled.

I forget whether or not the full devmode is toggled on by default in mine, so you may need to toggle it by pressing the End key on your keyboard. Maybe it's a different key if you're not on Windows?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Are you running the modded version of the game's main swf that I posted? The original one in the thread's OP has devmode permanently disabled.

I forget whether or not the full devmode is toggled on by default in mine, so you may need to toggle it by pressing the End key on your keyboard. Maybe it's a different key if you're not on Windows?
aaah i see, i made a mistake on my end. thank you for the clarification!

Reactions: Kitomani

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess Android - Version 1.04

Hello, Well I just wanted to upload this game but for Android, no matter how much I search, I did not find any apk of version 1.04 for Android, and since I mostly play on my cell phone, I decided to make a port of it, Well anyway, I don't know if someone will want it , but good there I leave them, for those who want to play it on Android.

Version without Mods:
- Well there is nothing special, it is the same as in Windows.
- It changed the Restrictions that the creator of the Game imposed so that it would never work on Android, it only reverted the restrictions to Windows. I mean this version will never work on Windows Only on Android.

Version with Mods:
- It is the same as Dev mode, only in this case, Dev Mode is not activated, Mods are active, in the same Normal Mode.
- The same as in the version without Mods, the restrictions placed on Android have been changed.

Note: I wanted to change the location of the saved games, to a more accessible location, but I don't know much about smali codes, and I couldn't make it. so FFFFFFFFFFFFF. Well, if you are a Root user, you will know how to find your saved game and use the saved games from previous versions.

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
it lags, i have 4k and i have it on best setting and idk why? i have the hardware why is it lagging it's a stupid flash game, please help?

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020

I did Copy/Paste and moved away the original sfw, but it didn't work, i don't know what i'm doing wrong.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
The dev gonna remade the game in Unity I'd rather wait for that

He doesn't say so much how much process he did, So give it a few months he's still pretty new to Unity.
He also got a day job so he's working on this game on his spare time with a artist who do the game asset

I'm always posting something here if something happened

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
it lags, i have 4k and i have it on best setting and idk why? i have the hardware why is it lagging it's a stupid flash game, please help?
sadly this is a issue with Flash player, when its opened it requests a set amount of available pc assets (usually 20-25%) and its heavily dependent on your CPU (of which it will only ask for 20-25% of ONE core) not your GPU, so unless you have a CPU running at 10ghz per core.... its as good as its gonna get.

It's stupid I know, but on plus side the maker seems to be remaking it in Unity. until then... dial back the settings until you have a stable 30fps?

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
sadly this is a issue with Flash player, when its opened it requests a set amount of available pc assets (usually 20-25%) and its heavily dependent on your CPU (of which it will only ask for 20-25% of ONE core) not your GPU, so unless you have a CPU running at 10ghz per core.... its as good as its gonna get.

It's stupid I know, but on plus side the maker seems to be remaking it in Unity. until then... dial back the settings until you have a stable 30fps?
seriously??? nice i can wait lmao

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes