Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

SamohtSirrom

May 22, 2020
For anyone who uses the Android Version of this game and is looking to get the S Ending, go to settings, control (it will say Touch under it) and Tap where it says touch you'll see mouse controls go to the bar bottom one (right mouse button) 6 times or until it says "Original" (as in how it would originally act in Window OS) now if you click the ? Or move to the right aide of the screen you can click on the collar if you got it on day 1 you can also click to remove clothes (left aide) and increase action speed (right aide while liking, rubbing so on)

Last edited:
Reactions: mntu357

Ninjafape

Aug 4, 2018
I've played this game before, came back and still the NaN(Infinite stamina?) is still there which prevent me from getting the Ending scene. Is there anyway force it to end or should Redo I all the thing(which is kind of annoying/tiresome) I only unlock the 1st ending btw.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I've played this game before, came back and still the NaN(Infinite stamina?) is still there which prevent me from getting the Ending scene. Is there anyway force it to end or should Redo I all the thing(which is kind of annoying/tiresome) I only unlock the 1st ending btw.
it got fix in 1.04a this one here is 1.04 I think he forgot to upload the hotfix and the bug is Touching the head from the back causes the stamina to become NaN error

Lulwz

Jan 25, 2021
wholesome story all endings are doable, 10/10 would play again. Love games with different endings to choose from.

Reactions: qweasd22

N-Ice

Mar 11, 2021
Looks like I cant get the thrid ending in human form. If I give her the collar, I can't penetrate her, if I penetrate her, I can't give her the collar.
You can penetrate and creampie her after you give her collar. Btw I easily got the third ending with and without tail and ears but... I don't know how to get the marry ending. I can show or not show her collar, if I do she just wears it(if she have 4 hearts) if she doesn't have 4 ofc it's game over, I didn't try not showing her collar btw but I think it will be 1 ending.

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
...I easily got the third ending with and without tail and ears but... I don't know how to get the marry ending...
I think reach 4 pink hearts and cum inside her is have to be enough .. But here the way how I got "marry" ending: 3rd day (but I think the day is not important) and 2 hearts -> show to her collar but then hide it and hero will say "I don't need it to conquest your heart", something like that -> she'll turn very very blush of your words and hearts will starts to fill quickly -> when you'll reach 4th heart you can cum. And you'll see the marry

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
This game would've been easy to finish if it wasn't for my save files constantly getting deleted because local flash has that problem for me.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
seems he gonna make unity version of dog princess it could be why we don't see any updates due to flash player die off
they took a break last month because of taiwan holiday and he's messed around with unity in that time
hopefully we see something soon

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
seems he gonna make unity version of dog princess it could be why we don't see any updates due to flash player die off
they took a break last month because of taiwan holiday and he's messed around with unity in that time
hopefully we see something soon
Having the game in unity would be nice since having the quality settings on low is annoying.

Reactions: junior20000

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Here's mine; just unzip it into the existing game directory and run it with the flash player. All the dev mode hotkeys should work, and (just like the one that I posted earlier in the thread for v1.03) I added extra-transparent color variants for her underthings.
Thanks bro.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes