Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it lags, i have 4k and i have it on best setting and idk why? i have the hardware why is it lagging it's a stupid flash game, please help?
sadly this is a issue with Flash player, when its opened it requests a set amount of available pc assets (usually 20-25%) and its heavily dependent on your CPU (of which it will only ask for 20-25% of ONE core) not your GPU, so unless you have a CPU running at 10ghz per core.... its as good as its gonna get.

It's stupid I know, but on plus side the maker seems to be remaking it in Unity. until then... dial back the settings until you have a stable 30fps?
A quirk of the engine that the original creators acknowledged, but never got to fix before Adobe bought it.

The dev gonna remade the game in Unity I'd rather wait for that

He doesn't say so much how much process he did, So give it a few months he's still pretty new to Unity.
He also got a day job so he's working on this game on his spare time with a artist who do the game asset

I'm always posting something here if something happened
seriously??? nice i can wait lmao
Not quite, he's still working on it because stupid Adobe forced him to switch to something he knew nothing about, so he has to go through learning Unity from the very start. He estimated himself that it could take an entire year to learn. In the mean time, he's going to continue the Flash version while in the process of learning so as to not keep his followers waiting with no update the entire time. The same applies for the game that got the ban hammer here.

So, I finally got all the endings...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, the second one is my favorite, it's just too wholesome and adorable.
The third also has two variants, one cured, one not.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Here's mine; just unzip it into the existing game directory and run it with the flash player. All the dev mode hotkeys should work, and (just like the one that I posted earlier in the thread for v1.03) I added extra-transparent color variants for her underthings.
Can you do the same for 1.04a?

brjdyxter

May 21, 2021
tried many thing but can't get 4 hearts or 2nd, 3rd end.
If you guy got full game plz use apk extractor and send me.
Or save location on android.

Edit:
I have found the save location
root/data/user/0/air.Hime
1st try: put pc full save in-> the game start with new data.
2nd try: use origin save and edit with save editor -> the game still start with new data.
Note: not sure if the cause is that am using translated version (my mother tongue language) of the game.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
an update came out look like the unity version gonna get 60 fps, no demo yet only a video of his research / study in unity
Not seeing anything on :

is it posted elsewhere... or is it behind a sub wall?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know how i can get the third heart on the first day. Does it take a lot of orgasms and nice words?

I tried twice already without forcing her or anything, but i still did't get the third heart.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know how i can get the third heart on the first day. Does it take a lot of orgasms and nice words?

I tried twice already without forcing her or anything, but i still did't get the third heart.
To unlock third heart and fourth heart on first day easy i do this: remove her panties, rise her legs, touch her until her legs are open and then lick her. You have two ways to unlock the hearts, one its to say nice words when she orgasms (red hearts) the other one its to say harsh words when she orgasms (purple hearts), keep licking her and saying the words when she orgasms and you will unlock third and fourth heart on first day.

Reactions: a820802

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess Android - Version 1.04

Hello, Well I just wanted to upload this game but for Android, no matter how much I search, I did not find any apk of version 1.04 for Android, and since I mostly play on my cell phone, I decided to make a port of it, Well anyway, I don't know if someone will want it , but good there I leave them, for those who want to play it on Android.

Version without Mods:
- Well there is nothing special, it is the same as in Windows.
- It changed the Restrictions that the creator of the Game imposed so that it would never work on Android, it only reverted the restrictions to Windows. I mean this version will never work on Windows Only on Android.

Version with Mods:
- It is the same as Dev mode, only in this case, Dev Mode is not activated, Mods are active, in the same Normal Mode.
- The same as in the version without Mods, the restrictions placed on Android have been changed.

Note: I wanted to change the location of the saved games, to a more accessible location, but I don't know much about smali codes, and I couldn't make it. so FFFFFFFFFFFFF. Well, if you are a Root user, you will know how to find your saved game and use the saved games from previous versions.
can you port the version to 1.04a? if you can, I'm very grateful. The latest version can be downloaded here

Reactions: Sloth-Kun

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
So what other games has this dev made. I have tried searching there name but I hardly find anything

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
So what other games has this dev made. I have tried searching there name but I hardly find anything
If you google HappyLambBarn one of them lead to his dlsite page or the link for page we can't mention his other game due to rule 7 I think

He got two games

This game is on hold he remaking the game into Unity due to flash dead

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
If you google HappyLambBarn one of them lead to his dlsite page or the link for page we can't mention his other game due to rule 7 I think

He got two games

This game is on hold he remaking the game into Unity due to flash dead
Oh thanks I did find the other game but the way people have been talking about him I thought there was more. As much as I love the story here the english is a little off in places especially the coller scene near the end. Hopfully he can update the dialogue a little when he converts it

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Oh thanks I did find the other game but the way people have been talking about him I thought there was more. As much as I love the story here the english is a little off in places especially the coller scene near the end. Hopfully he can update the dialogue a little when he converts it
English is not his main language he's from Taiwan I think he mention he used google translate

a few people translate his game to different languages on , In google docs there is a box called ENG_FIX
you can suggest a change in there

Last edited:

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
The Progress of

Demon's Stele & Dog Princess Unity version:
------------------------------

The transplantation work is proceeding smoothly.

This time it’s mainly to enrich the UI interface and

The periphery of the heart container and bubble system is completed.

But the part of Doggy and the memory game.

I'm just getting ready to start now.

There are no images or videos worth showing to everyone this time.

from his blog

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess Android - Version 1.04

Hello, Well I just wanted to upload this game but for Android, no matter how much I search, I did not find any apk of version 1.04 for Android, and since I mostly play on my cell phone, I decided to make a port of it, Well anyway, I don't know if someone will want it , but good there I leave them, for those who want to play it on Android.

Version without Mods:
- Well there is nothing special, it is the same as in Windows.
- It changed the Restrictions that the creator of the Game imposed so that it would never work on Android, it only reverted the restrictions to Windows. I mean this version will never work on Windows Only on Android.

Version with Mods:
- It is the same as Dev mode, only in this case, Dev Mode is not activated, Mods are active, in the same Normal Mode.
- The same as in the version without Mods, the restrictions placed on Android have been changed.

Note: I wanted to change the location of the saved games, to a more accessible location, but I don't know much about smali codes, and I couldn't make it. so FFFFFFFFFFFFF. Well, if you are a Root user, you will know how to find your saved game and use the saved games from previous versions.

Modded version doesn't seem to be saving progress, so you can't get certain dialogs like finding her masturbating on day 2 or keep the collar for all 3 days unless you play the whole thing in one run every time you open it. I will try the unmodded version.

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
I honestly love this game, are there others with similar pet play themes and hate to love type character development?

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes