Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i want a guide to all endings
okay.
1 - 3 or less hearts, don't cure her (Be rough, jump straight into sex, go fast...she should call the guards. Can't remember this one too well)
2 - 3 or less hearts, cure her
3 - 4 Hearts, Cure her <best ending IMO
4 - Use Collar after 3-4 hearts, cure her (wait until she is orgasming, stop what you are doing by clicking away from her, hover over > side of screen, click collar)
5 - same as 5, just don't cure her

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
okay.
1 - 3 or less hearts, don't cure her (Be rough, jump straight into sex, go fast...she should call the guards. Can't remember this one too well)
2 - 3 or less hearts, cure her
3 - 4 Hearts, Cure her <best ending IMO
4 - Use Collar after 3-4 hearts, cure her (wait until she is orgasming, stop what you are doing by clicking away from her, hover over > side of screen, click collar)
5 - same as 5, just don't cure her
ok thanks

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Hrm, on the devs Pixiv fanbox are currently pictures from what seems to be 3 games. Anyone know if they're doing another game right now?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Hrm, on the devs Pixiv fanbox are currently pictures from what seems to be 3 games. Anyone know if they're doing another game right now?
right now he's updating dog princess into Unity, LL still in flash oof he still working on and the 3rd game you are talking about gonna be his magnum opus ''final game'' Mikan from To Love-Ru, not in work yet

JhonSL20

Mar 28, 2020
The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess - Vercion: 1.04a - Android

- No Mods:
- Mods:
I tried the Mod version and apparently it has an error that does not save the progress when you leave the app, I still did not try the normal version, so I will do it later

Reactions: Fattestchimpever

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Surprisingly cute game with some of the endings. Glad I remembered to come back to this and check it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I heard the game might get more updates. So it's time to follow the thread.
He didn't mention any news yet. I know he working on unity version
Latest update of game was in august he like to keep secret so I don't know how much content he gonna put in :LOL:

anonsake

Jul 9, 2021
He didn't mention any news yet. I know he working on unity version
Latest update of game was in august he like to keep secret so I don't know how much content he gonna put in :LOL:
The game he's working on right now is a bit much for me... I'm only looking forward to his next game about To Love-Ru as it's probably not gonna push the boundaries of whats moral or not pfff

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes