Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They auto save, but .sol files can get cleaned up as a temporary file. If you save vanishes when you boot up your PC to play the next day you need to make a backup each time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it's automatic why does is it that for me when I close the game it goes back to the beginning? Is there a way to get the .sol file?
Save in this case means that it unlocks whatever chapter you did last and you can go to that from the menu when you open the game. There should be three options, "Story,""Puzzle Mode," and "Sex Mode." Puzzle mode puts you at the puzzles to save the princess in the first place with some options for difficulty, size, and how the puzzle fills out with each match selected. Sex mode puts you right into the sex scene with none of the story except her lines for when doing things for the first time at specific heart levels. Story takes you to whatever point in the story you want assuming you have unlocked it, though keep in mind that you will not have the collar unless you start from Part 3. Conquer The Princess day 1 as that is where she mentions it and the option to grab it comes up.

The SOL file, as in all Flash games, is in the usual spot, the AppData folder under Roaming, though not sure where exactly after that.

Last edited:

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
If it's automatic why does is it that for me when I close the game it goes back to the beginning? Is there a way to get the .sol file?
Look for HLB03_Core_xxx.sol in C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randomnumber\localhost

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Look for HLB03_Core_xxx.sol in C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\randomnumber\localhost
That's right, it's under localhost, no wonder I was having issues finding my save, I was looking in the wrong spot because I misremembered it.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a compatible full save for this current version? I'm worried about using the 1st page full save and corrupting my game since the game has been updated since then.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Found a bug today, dont know if someone already noticed. (version 1.04a)

Go to Sex mode, remove all the clothes you want press back, now go to history mode select the first night, enjoy. (Only works in First night).

If you gonna use this bug dont make her wear the collar in sex mode or ...

Mitcholas

Feb 29, 2020
Ah I see, that's too bad, I really like this one compared to the other game..
I like both, though I do admit that I get a bit more enjoyment out of DP. They're heavy on the other one right now due to the fact that they left it alone while making/pushing out DP, so they've swapped over to the other one for now.

Based on the most recent January update, keep an eye out for an update concerning DP this year.

Reactions: kangnuonuo
Feb 3, 2020
Even though the match game does not benefit a hentai game, I think it was added well. Because it introduces the personality of the princess, shows why the hero is permitted to bed her even though she hates his guts and explains why the princess becames the dog.

And that the first scene amplifies the 2nd part of the game which is the sex training gameplay, where you try to win her heart by having sex with her and turning her personality from a bitch to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I kinda wished they add a third part where based on the 2nd ending, it turns into a time management sim, where the princess must manage her lust, her kingdom, her search progress and her mental wellbeing
and then when it is successfully, leading to the 2nd ending and amplifying the feels.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
It's being worked on/remade behind the scenes (remade as in from flash to Unity). Right now they're pushing out updates for their other game.
Exactly, he is not showing any content due to piracy concerns.
I like his works a lot. However, I quite hate when devs bring the "Piracy Argument Shield" to the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
Feb 3, 2020
Exactly, he is not showing any content due to piracy concerns.
I like his works a lot. However, I quite hate when devs bring the "Piracy Argument Shield" to the table.
To be fair, it is his/her and his/her partner's hard work and we are pirating it for free, so I feel he/she has the right to do that especially when he/she had a bad experience where some arse call him/her out and got him/her ban on patreon, the site that would allow people who financially support him/her in exchange for game's information and other rewards.

I just hope that his/her update(praying constant update) to the game will made it a high quality and "lot of content" game. And not adding some irrelevant stuff.

I would buy his/her game though if he/she sells it on steam and that applies to any high quality hentai game that I had fun playing.

Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
To be fair, it is his/her and his/her partner's hard work and we are pirating it for free, so I feel he/she has the right to do that especially when he/she had a bad experience where some arse call him/her out and got him/her ban on patreon, the site that would allow people who financially support him/her in exchange for game's information and other rewards.

I just hope that his/her update(praying constant update) to the game will made it a high quality and "lot of content" game. And not adding some irrelevant stuff.

I would buy his/her game though if he/she sells it on steam and that applies to any high quality hentai game that I had fun playing.
Sure, I agree with you.

On the other hand, the game was the 2nd most sold of the day it was released. How much was it thanks to piracy? I was one of the people that only heard about this and his other game due to the leaked alpha/demo.

If you take the number of likes in the OP and hypothetically consider that no one in this forum bought the game, it would be only 1.5% of the total sales.

Please, don't take me wrong. It's not like I want to defend piracy or anything. It's just that, for me, the piracy flag is a red one when someone raises it. It starts from "I lost money" to "F95, FFF, Kimochi, etc., made my game become trash" really fast.

Feb 3, 2020
Sure, I agree with you.

On the other hand, the game was the 2nd most sold of the day it was released. How much was it thanks to piracy? I was one of the people that only heard about this and his other game due to the leaked alpha/demo.

If you take the number of likes in the OP and hypothetically consider that no one in this forum bought the game, it would be only 1.5% of the total sales.

Please, don't take me wrong. It's not like I want to defend piracy or anything. It's just that, for me, the piracy flag is a red one when someone raises it. It starts from "I lost money" to "F95, FFF, Kimochi, etc., made my game become trash" really fast.
Now that you said that, I guess you are right if a hentai dev gets too antagonistic on a case to case basis.

Atleast for me personally, I think it is reasonable for happylambbarn to not release any info and that act doesn't feel antagnistic compared to something like: "I actually planned to make a sequel but because of piracy, I decided to abandon that so blame it on piracy" etc. But if any dev does that/becomes atagonsitic or blame the failure of their game on piracy, then i definitely don't think the dev are in the right.

But I don't think using your assumption of the number of potential sales is good though as it relies on the hypothesis that everyone who downloads and play will like the op's post. So there might be a larger number of people who downloaded the pirate version then the number of people who liked Op post. Plus it is still the dev losing potential customers to piracy atleast from the dev's point of view.

That does not mean that I disagree with your point that "Game Sales AREN'T negatively affected by piracy" though, just that I feel that that hypothesis part is a not a reliable way to explain that point.

But I get your point now. Thanks for explaining your view to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
But I don't think using your assumption of the number of potential sales is good though as it relies on the hypothesis that everyone who downloads and play will like the op's post. So there might be a larger number of people who downloaded the pirate version then the number of people who liked Op post. Plus it is still the dev losing potential customers to piracy atleast from the dev's point of view.
[...]
I feel that that hypothesis part is a not a reliable way to explain that point.
Yeah, sure. I used this (quite sh*t) example because there is no method (that I know) to get the unique views of this thread, so I got the OP likes to do that.

Sure, quite sh*t estimation and ended up sounding like a "Learn Data Science In One Video" argument :KEK:.

The best thing to prove or not the "piracy is utterly bad with no benefits" point would probably be the "How did you hear about us?" survey.

But I get your point now. Thanks for explaining your view to me.
1642176836783.png

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
For some reason I can't get saves to work... at all.
Like I can complete the puzzle section and get to the "fun time" section, but if I close the game, and reopen it, I lose the save and have to start all over.
This happened in both the non-modded version as well as the PC version.

Feb 3, 2020
For some reason I can't get saves to work... at all.
Like I can complete the puzzle section and get to the "fun time" section, but if I close the game, and reopen it, I lose the save and have to start all over.
This happened in both the non-modded version as well as the PC version.
I don't know exactly how to fix ur problem, but did you reach an ending? Maybe if you didn't reach one ending, the progress is lost. Another possibility is that the save file is saved in another folder(it happened before in the game, Homeguard) and maybe ur computer deleted the save file constantly, thus losing your progress. If it's true, I don't know where the save file is located.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes