Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
just to say but if there was the futa option or the sex change option for the princess the game would gain even more fame
I've been following the creator for 2 years no one mention futa stuff from supporters so I don't think not going to happen
but there's some people into feet lol

Reactions: alex2011

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Have we even got any new news for this since the creator went dark on this project?
They're still pretty alive they are been busy working on first game LL lately and the dog princess is the second game they also doing remake of the dog princess into unity due to flash player died it can take some time because he never used unity game engine before he kinda hint it should come out with android ver too in late 2022

Feb 3, 2020
I kinda wish he make another game with the Dog princess and MC ngl. Like based on their time together or future events and its a (time management/dating sim etc) + touch sim. XD

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
How do you use tongue icon in the down left side, i'm using android i'd tried to touch it many times and hold the icon nothing happens

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
How do you use tongue icon in the down left side, i'm using android i'd tried to touch it many times and hold the icon nothing happens
You need to select text bubble

''I'd love to give her a taste''

''Mouths aren't just for talking''

''I'd like to taste that tongue''

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
this game's potential is held back by the flash player, this game should definitely get ported to unity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
this game's potential is held back by the flash player, this game should definitely get ported to unity.
That's why there's a lack of updates for it. The creator is currently porting it to unity (and learning unity as well). Once the game is ported, he plans to add content again.

• Hey there
Reactions: Netox

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
That's why there's a lack of updates for it. The creator is currently porting it to unity (and learning unity as well). Once the game is ported, he plans to add content again.
does this mean that for the near future we will have mods from you for this game too? i love your sister seikatsu mods!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
does this mean that for the near future we will have mods from you for this game too? i love your sister seikatsu mods!
Ah, a little bit of coding and small image edits is different from unity as Sister seikatsu is a Wolf RPG engine game, so I wouldn't be the one, as I don't know much about unity (and much less about 2dlive). However, I know that many people are more willing to mod a game if it's unity, because there are many tools already made to mess with it, mod managers, etc. So hopefully others will.

Reactions: Netox
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes