Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

jokas377

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone know why I cannot get her to 3 hearts? I fully fill the first two hearts and then the third appears to be full but never triggers and moves over for a fourth to show up.

Edit: Oddly I figured out that the third heart would trigger after I used a couple of the degrading/humiliating lines. I don't know if there is some obedience requirement to get the third heart or something, but after like three tries, that is what triggered it.

Last edited:

NoGameSpectre

Jun 8, 2020
She's from a manga/anime, not a game. Mikan Yuuki, from To Love-Ru.
I found the answer on another site. If anyone is interested, I copy the answer:

His “magnum opus”. That girl is the whole reason Lambbarn exist in the first place. The dev wanted to created a game featuring her, but he wanted to create other games before to get more experience. That’s the reason Lost Life and the Dog princess games exist. Those are just “practice” for the true big game of Lambbarn.
All of this he said himself in one montly report. I can’t remember which one but it was a long time ago. Maybe june-august from last year.

Reactions: mikednew
Feb 3, 2020
I found the answer on another site. If anyone is interested, I copy the answer:

His “magnum opus”. That girl is the whole reason Lambbarn exist in the first place. The dev wanted to created a game featuring her, but he wanted to create other games before to get more experience. That’s the reason Lost Life and the Dog princess games exist. Those are just “practice” for the true big game of Lambbarn.
All of this he said himself in one montly report. I can’t remember which one but it was a long time ago. Maybe june-august from last year.
Damm, this sounds like a love story where a girl "saved" a guy and the guy creates a work so as to attract and re-unite with the girl again.

• Hey there
Reactions: Netox

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
Damm, this sounds like a love story where a girl "saved" a guy and the guy creates a work so as to attract and re-unite with the girl again.
Another thing to add is something he mentioned a while ago, Lost Life in general is not his favorite by far, he likes this game more in fact and at the top will be the game To Love Ru, which is the only thing I still support him, also a fan of Mikan here.

Reactions: sinran987654321
Feb 3, 2020
Another thing to add is something he mentioned a while ago, Lost Life in general is not his favorite by far, he likes this game more in fact and at the top will be the game To Love Ru, which is the only thing I still support him, also a fan of Mikan here.
That's surprising, considering the fact that he updates Lost Life more(Ik lost life is his experiment for To Love Ru).

Honestly, my favourite part about this game is that the dog princess is a very good "Bitch to lover" character and which also meant that the corruption is amazing and also meant ending 2 was an incredible pay off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Follow up would be the interactive sex, her expressions and the change in her attitude based on the num. of sex and comment you made to her. Though it has its flaws like limited positions and being short in comparison to other games that has interactive sex.

Hopefully, his game To Love Ru would sastify both our interest.

P.s. I don't know much about To Love Ru, other than the fact that it is an anime/hentai/media he liked and his game would be a fan-project of that. (Correct me if I'm wrong). And since you are a fan of mikan, would you mind enlightening me about what To Love Ru as a media is?

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017
That's surprising, considering the fact that he updates Lost Life more(Ik lost life is his experiment for To Love Ru).
No kidding. If the developer's favorite project is really the one he's done the least work on, then I have to wonder if maybe he just doesn't like working on these games period.

P.s. I don't know much about To Love Ru, other than the fact that it is an anime/hentai/media he liked and his game would be a fan-project of that. (Correct me if I'm wrong). And since you are a fan of mikan, would you mind enlightening me about what To Love Ru as a media is?
It's a harem comedy manga that was adapted into an anime. It's not quite a hentai (though the sequel is kind of borderline), so the male lead is the typical harem protagonist who goes absurdly out of his way to try to avoid doing anything remotely sexual with any of the girls who are after his dick. Probably half the sexual situations that do happen are because of some combination of him being supernaturally clumsy, and one of his main love interests being kind of a ditzy mad scientist from outer space. Mikan is his mature 12-year-old sister, who takes care of the house since their parents are no-shows, and who might or might not actually have feelings for him.

If you want to get to the sexy parts of this not-quite-hentai, probably just read a summary of the original To Love-Ru and skip to the sequel: To Love-Ru Darkness, where one of Rito's future sisters-in-law decides she actually wants him to have a literal harem with all the girls (so she can be involved). That's when you start getting scenes like Rito being woken up by a blowjob (covered by a blanket), Rito waking up to discover he was eating out one of his love interests while asleep (obscured by the camera angle), Mikan takings baths with Rito, etcetera. IIRC Darkness is also where you start seeing nipples in several scenes, plus the artist likes to sneak in pictures of the girls' pussies in reflections to get around the censorship law.

But unfortunately, To Love-Ru Darkness ends the same way To Love-Ru did: with no actual fucking harem, and things still up in the air. Supposedly there might be a spin-off one day featuring Mikan as a magical girl.

Reactions: sinran987654321

AyanoKiru

Dec 28, 2020
Is there any android version available? Or anu game with similarl mechanics? Thanks
i don't know if there is an english version of android but i have vietnamese android version. If you understand you can play

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Am I doing something wrong leading up to day 2? I've gotten her to three hearts on day one but I've been completely unable to get her to masturbate aside from the very first time I did it without looking at a walkthrough and she's always just sleeping instead, is it because I have the collar now?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
No kidding. If the developer's favorite project is really the one he's done the least work on, then I have to wonder if maybe he just doesn't like working on these games period.
The tone of his other game, Lost Life, is a whole lot less nice than this one as well as having a more realistic artstyle, so I wonder if those aren't major factors for him liking this one more

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes