Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So since that means were getting more endings, are we going to get like new events too? Like new scenes and choices that matter? Do we know of anything yet?
There will be new scenes, it's just not possible to say if it will be a good amount, and if there will be other endings, so logically there will also be more options or requirements to make them.

Reactions: GreenGarnish

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
His artist been busy with his own fan page currently so the dev doing it solo that why update takes long time
and His game got leaked so he only giving out a tiny amount of info. If you look in his recently someone has made fake / copycat websites

you can see the idiot here when he was called out on FANBOX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
His artist been busy with his own fan page currently so the dev doing it solo that why update takes long time
and His game got leaked so he only giving out a tiny amount of info. If you look in his recently someone has made fake / copycat websites

you can see the idiot here when he was called out on FANBOX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maidenless behavior

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I am very happy that the creator never forgot about this game and will add new things, most importantly new poses and more story after the end although it has problems but it doesn't matter to wait for this beautiful game :D

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I slightly wish he used unity instead it probably run better he has talked about when he gonna work on his third game in the future he gonna use unity for that game or someone just needs to port over to unity for us lol xD

it's possible later it run better the game is not done yet just postponed and maybe cowgirl and doggy add in later
Wow, not even on my gam
It's Flash. Slowdown is normal, especially if you play with high quality and in fullscreen/big window. For this game, playing in 1024x566 res. window and low quality should give you a stable enough framerate of 30. At least that's been my experience.
same, getting about 7 fps max even though I have a very powerful pc with a RTX 3090 Ti. I have it on BEST quality 1440p res since my gaming monitor is 1440p 165hz g-sync

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
been waitin years
There are only two people working on the game and they have full-time jobs on the side.
the developer he's is new to unity and his artist keep jumping on and off due to family stuff so he had to draw some of the things himself.

But he found a new artist the development should go faster now he mentioned the release date somewhere in 2023

Reactions: Fra_

Xhubre

Jul 10, 2021
i can't get the third ending i cant put the collar on her,I have 4 hearts and it did not let me put the collar . I played it on Android can anyone help me

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
i can't get the third ending i cant put the collar on her,I have 4 hearts and it did not let me put the collar . I played it on Android can anyone help me
when she is orgasming, click away from her body to disable interactions (like a spot on the bed/floor), then hover mouse to >>> edge of screen, select collar. try to do this quickly, while she is still riding the orgasm.

also... make sure you actually grabbed the collar during the cutscene at the start (game tells you to click it, but it is possible to not have it)

General G

May 7, 2021
If is your first run you CAN'T get the third ending till the last night, once you finish the last night in any ending the third ending can be archieved in any night, also it's a little tricky cuz you can't know exactly how much obedience she have, the only hint is the color of the hearts but it is not really acurated, what i can suggest is to keep telling mean stuff or spanking her even if you have dark purple hearts just to be sure that the obedience is maxed

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes