Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I think I'm doing something wrong. I got three hearts the first night but none in the second. The logic make me think I should unlock a heart to have four in total the second night, but I couldn't. I might need some help here to understand. I guess I need to be nice with her so no tough options. But what does mean the green hearts? What mean the blush what she sometimes reply? I am maxed in all stats because yes, i tried this a few times but nothing. So how to get the forth and fifth heart?

runoja

May 4, 2021
I think I'm doing something wrong. I got three hearts the first night but none in the second. The logic make me think I should unlock a heart to have four in total the second night, but I couldn't. I might need some help here to understand. I guess I need to be nice with her so no tough options. But what does mean the green hearts? What mean the blush what she sometimes reply? I am maxed in all stats because yes, i tried this a few times but nothing. So how to get the forth and fifth heart?
The 4th heart is unlocked in two ways, either threaten to use the collar and then tell her you're joking or raise her obedience. To raise obedience you have to praise her with the options that make her blush (you'll notice the hearts start turning blue). At some point the 4th heart will unlock after making her cum.
The 5th heart can only be unlocked using the collar when she has the 4th hearts full, so you can't use it to unlock the 4th heart. Depending on her level of obedience, it will be easier or harder to make her use the collar. At 4 hearts you can use the tough options to raise obedience faster. You'll know you're at max obedience when you can slap her butt in doggystyle without her getting mad (if you slap her while she's cumming she'll never get mad).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eurekachan26

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
They probably gonna add that in due to people requesting that in LL they working on stocking and choker for LL.

There aren't spoilers about it because of the game got leaked and they got slightly salty about it totally understandable
at least there will be new scenes and new endings also 60 FPS in Unity :)

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Look like people made fake accounts / copycat and making money from it too
from his games.

Just a warning if you support them

• Wow
Reactions: Netox
Jan 7, 2018
For anyone with issues finding the Save Location.

C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[SomeNumbersandLetters]\localhost\HLB03_Core_1.04.sol
Some for the .exe and the .swf

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Hi everybody! Nothing news about release date Unity version? At least approximately..?
Or they are just at the beginning of developing?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Hi everybody! Nothing news about release date Unity version? At least approximately..?
Or they are just at the beginning of developing?
I think he hint somewhere in late fall.
should be a lot of new content add into the game

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
I know, that's why we all waiting this version - new content and blessed 60 fps :eek:
and new gloss graphic.. oh.. this's will be powerful Deluxe Ver. Can't wait...

GreenGarnish

Jun 10, 2018
So since that means were getting more endings, are we going to get like new events too? Like new scenes and choices that matter? Do we know of anything yet?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes