Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
So, I have no seen no new content.
There is new Statistics panel:

(Wagging count!)

No performance update to doggy scene (I had no hope anyway). New bug so Princess keeps cumming and won't stop if you're inside of her (tested only with my old already maxed out stats) and olny way to stop her climax is to take it all out and either wait a long while or interact with her again so she "reset".
Other than that some of Hero's actions persist, for example you can talk while kissing her (kissing will stop for a duration of the talk but will resume afterwards).

Tl;dr just for this perma-climax bug this is worse that 1.04a release. Bummer.

Reactions: GreenGarnish

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
So, I have no seen no new content.
There is new Statistics panel:

(Wagging count!)

No performance update to doggy scene (I had no hope anyway). New bug so Princess keeps cumming and won't stop if you're inside of her (tested only with my old already maxed out stats) and olny way to stop her climax is to take it all out and either wait a long while or interact with her again so she "reset".
Other than that some of Hero's actions persist, for example you can talk while kissing her (kissing will stop for a duration of the talk but will resume afterwards).

Tl;dr just for this perma-climax bug this is worse that 1.04a release. Bummer.
That's probably the "Synchronised Climax" option going at it
"
Synchronized climax
When Inuhime is climaxing and the hero is about to ejaculate, Inuhime's climax does not end early, but continues until the hero's ejaculation is complete."

The list of changes are here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Netox

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
That's probably the "Synchronised Climax" option going at it
"
Synchronized climax
When Inuhime is climaxing and the hero is about to ejaculate, Inuhime's climax does not end early, but continues until the hero's ejaculation is complete."

The list of changes are here.
Yeah, so it's bugged into hell and back so I guess he tested it only for fresh playthrough.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Today is the best day, update of my favorite game 1.05 and maid cosplay leaks.
lets-go-lets-goo.gif
anyone have uncensored patch for this new version 1.05?

Reactions: Lypso55

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my Android apk for the latest 1.05dev update.
There was an apk provided on another forum, however it has issues on Android 13 and just hard freezes, so I made my own which works.
I also made it give you unlimited points as well, since it is already the dev build with everything unlocked anyway. (To unlock tongue in sex mode max out charisma with the infinite points)

Edit: Added 2 more APKs that allow playing in portrait mode (I got a request for this). It does mean there are giant black bars when played in fullscreen. So in order to remove them, go to settings in the app, then click the 2nd tab (the phone), then change screen from fullscreen to windowed.)

Last edited:

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
Here is my Android apk for the latest 1.05dev update.
There was an apk provided on another forum, however it has issues on Android 13 and just hard freezes, so I made my own which works.
I also made it give you unlimited points as well, since it is already the dev build with everything unlocked anyway. (To unlock tongue in sex mode max out charisma with the infinite points)

MEGA
Thanks

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes