Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

iluminadotoro

Mar 23, 2018
whait this game has mods ?
For some reason I can't get saves to work... at all.
Like I can complete the puzzle section and get to the "fun time" section, but if I close the game, and reopen it, I lose the save and have to start all over.
This happened in both the non-modded version as well as the PC version.

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
whait this game has mods ?
Earlier in this thread is a modded APK for your phone that lets you jump to any part of the puzzle or any part of sex.
I don't know exactly how to fix ur problem, but did you reach an ending? Maybe if you didn't reach one ending, the progress is lost. Another possibility is that the save file is saved in another folder(it happened before in the game, Homeguard) and maybe ur computer deleted the save file constantly, thus losing your progress. If it's true, I don't know where the save file is located.
I got both the "kicked out" ending and "good" ending on PC. Save didn't stick.
Android I only progressed a few stages into the puzzle because I wanted to test the save functionality, and the same thing happened.

Sep 21, 2021
So apparently the game is still being worked on but all the news on progress went full-on radio silence? Damn, that sucks. The game is pretty lit, I wouldn't mind buying the full version when it finally comes out.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
So apparently the game is still being worked on but all the news on progress went full-on radio silence? Damn, that sucks. The game is pretty lit, I wouldn't mind buying the full version when it finally comes out.
He remaking the game into Unity same time adding new content + Android game.
The reason he did it because the game got pirated hell out of it before he could added on DLsite I kinda understand him

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
He remaking the game into Unity same time adding new content + Android game.
The reason he did it because the game got pirated hell out of it before he could added on DLsite I kinda understand him
Indeed, also the fact that Feb is their chosen "rest month"

either way, hopefully we see something other than the "game-that-shall-not-be-named-on-this-site" in the next couple of months. hell, I want to hear more about his planned "magnus opum".

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Indeed, also the fact that Feb is their chosen "rest month"

either way, hopefully we see something other than the "game-that-shall-not-be-named-on-this-site" in the next couple of months. hell, I want to hear more about his planned "magnus opum".
I'm not 100% percent sure and hate to sound like a burner, but from what I've seen on Ci-en we're probably not going to see some form of acknowledgment on this game until the "other game" reaches 1.5 or 2.0 update.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm not 100% percent sure and hate to sound like a burner, but from what I've seen on Ci-en we're probably not going to see some form of acknowledgment on this game until the "other game" reaches 1.5 or 2.0 update.
"that game" is currently at 1.45...

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Updates between posts are a month apart. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure. He/she might do it at 1.5 or might just wait until the 2.0 release depending on how popular the "other game" is.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
He also hint maybe he gonna remake his other game into Unity too when someone asked about it in the comments on Ci-en.

He also said they maybe gonna do a update every 2-3 months since they are pressured to do update every month same time doing full-time job is a little hard on them also working on two games at the same time

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Last edited:

givemelinks20

Aug 24, 2019
Since 1.04a has been posted now, here's my modified copy of the main swf file. Same as I did for previous versions, I've enabled dev mode and added a few additional colors for the princess's underthings. Dev mode unlocks everything and enables some extra hotkeys.

The devmode hotkeys are probably the same as in the previous version, including "End" to toggle dev mode and "Insert" to toggle visibility of some meters and buttons:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this still work? I replaced the SWF file but clicking END doesn't activate anything in game.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes