Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Will there be Anal/Blowjob/Deepthroat? or any other updates or is this game 100% complete yet.
from his Q&A

Q. Does dog princess also add updates like fellatio scenes?
A. Due to past planning errors, the LL update was delayed.

Now I can't keep LL fans waiting.
So I can't make promises that I can't fulfill as I did before.
But the answer is not entirely negative.

If dog princess will have a new scene update.
I would like to update it directly without talk about it.

and there was some people requesting anal, He answered he going to look into it later

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
complain to adobe xD it's also depending on CPU not the GPU
you can also try been recommended by the dev of the game
Not complaining, just an observation. It looks to me that the game asks for an specific amount of resources and if you increase res and quality it won't use more, so the game lags. I got a i7 8700k and a rtx3070 so hardware is no issue, cpu is only used to 40% and GPU 30%. Tried the newground flash player but frankly its worse so I uninstalled it lol.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
complain to adobe xD it's also depending on CPU not the GPU
you can also try been recommended by the dev of the game
I'm trying to load the game using the newgrounds player. It works when I don't have any save. However it only shows a black screen when I put my save in the save folder. Any ways to fix this?

Edit- Turns out using a save from 1.02 on 1.04 works breaks the game when using the newgrounds player. Upon switching to a proper 1.04 save file courtesy of the individual above, it works now.

Last edited:

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Edit- Turns out using a save from 1.02 on 1.04 works breaks the game when using the newgrounds player. Upon switching to a proper 1.04 save file courtesy of the individual above, it works now.
You already solve the problem on your own but the dev says that error could be caused by running the game with the full screen setting active so to avoid it you need to run the game first in the normal way and configure it to windowed screen close it and after that run it on the newgrounds player .

Reactions: MoogleChan26

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
? In-game version still shows 1.04 and I haven't time to touch her head yet ;)
1.04a 2020/11/9 hotfix
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Touching the head from the back causes the stamina to become NaN error.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
it seems no update this month but the game on sale 35% off til feb. 4 that is 9 doller
and the android game postponed too

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes