4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

wayover

Mar 27, 2018
i can't run the game with my fossil of a laptom
procesor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1007U @ 1.50GHz 1.50 GHz
ram 12g

Mitcholas

Feb 29, 2020
So I did a little digging into the code to see if I could fully disable the mosaic censoring and I've found that for the version we have it seems impossible. If you know what you're doing with dnspy you can add this line here in Assembly-CSharp.dll and not need to use the DumbRenderMosaic.dll for removing at least part of the censorship:

View attachment 3711564

That said, it seems they are using 2 mosaics. This disables the first but there's a 2nd that is baked into the textures. I believe HLB released 2 versions of the game so we may need the other version??

I also tried digging around to see if I could trick it to give access to other scenes or options and uh:
View attachment 3711618

There was a few other small things I discovered but I kinda feel bad leaking it so will just leave it at the above image. And if I try to load the doggy or bj scenes the screen goes black so those assets may have been stripped from this build.
Would you be able to hint on how you found that stuff for personal research?
Edit: Nvmd, did my due diligence and learned some stuff. Gotta say, I'm "really" looking forward to the full game now

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
still 3fps.. I think the alpha is not well optimized, other unity games with high quality are fine for me
I hope You actually change only the time format, not the region standard? Because that's what make it work

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
nothing yet with the fps issue? because changing the region format to JP did not help me.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Finally found some time to play around with it on my actual PC, it runs smooth like butter. 1440p, max quality, locked 60fps... it's such an improvement compared to the Flash version. Combined with all the additional content, it'll definitely be worth the wait.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes