Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Systembas

Sep 13, 2022
Man its almost like an alpha build is unoptimised and unpolished hmmmmmmm.
Yes but this alpha is so much better than the original game... No more pixel, very good FPS, well animated, customisation, new set of animation, a bit more option... This all time waiting was not useless and this is just an alpha i can finally thx LambBarn for this one, now need to wait a little more for a beta with a demo of this new story feature!

deadbybored

Jan 29, 2018
yep, I think dl site make a roundabout using this dl point stuff via dl pay. here the tutorial from mountbatten

hope this one tutorial will help everyone who want to support the creator

May 4, 2017
The audacity of not knowing who you are talking to, that is, one of LL's many top donors since ending 2019. The audacity of not knowing that I donated more than $1,500 and my three hundred complain emails to our lovely co-author are proof of that. And also the emails to vcxz. The audacity of not knowing, perhaps, that these people are really good but released two little games in 7 years, marching on the compulsion of people like me who were willing to spend any amount of money for such a product, despite month after month the updates being less and less interesting since they have always a problem and probably we'll play a full version of LL perhaps in 2028. With all that money they could buy a team of H-designers in Taiwan and churn out a wonderful product without making us wait 10 years.

The footjob scene on Dog Princess was requested by me and probably only two other people on Pixiv, first, and Fanbox, later. I peppered HLB every day with messages and PMs and he replied saying that “vcxz is not a foot lover, but he will do his best to accommodate me.” So yes, I have the AUDACITY to ask, I CAN afford to ask. Can you? Have you ever spent a dollar on this project?

P.S: HLB gave permission to put his game inside F95, which before being a leaks site is an advertising site for these creators. HLB is probably only happy with this, as it will probably have more money in its mastercard at the end of the month than expected.

Whitewolf7987

Last edited:

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
Despite him saying there was a hotfix that corrected the 'stuck at 3 hearts' bug, I still cannot move past 3 hearts in this alpha, I downloaded what I assumed was the latest version on Ci-en, since there seems to only be one DL option available, and it still seems to get stuck. I'm wondering if I'm missing something, otherwise the demo is really good and promising. Idk what the guy above me is waffling about lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Azwzrd
May 4, 2017
a bit funny people complaining is taking too long alpha came out not enough content, the dev can't catch a break lol at least we got a taste of the game
Maybe these people like me gave more than $1000 and have been waiting for 7 years for an alpha and the only request they have was to include a fucking footjob scene in dog princess? And if we have been accommodated, it is only because I really insisted.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes